Increases All Fire Damage by 5%

MirelghMirelgh Posts: 2
edited February 2013 in Alchemist Discussions
lvl 30 Arcane Alchemy havent owned the game very long. I have been collecting sets that have 2 items: Increases All Electric Damage by 5%
2 items: Increases All Fire Damage by 5%
2 items: Increases All Ice Damage by 5%
2 items: Increases All Poison Damage by 5%
3 items: Increases All Electric Damage by 15%
3 items: Increases All Fire Damage by 15%
3 items: Increases All Ice Damage by 15%
3 items: Increases All Poison Damage by 15%

and such.. Do these Increased the Skill Damage of Ember Fire Damage or just melee abilties?
Also explain what the skill Ember Sentry actually does. Does it Increase my Damage by that huge % ?
Thanks
Also I dont like to really use MODS never had so rather not have to download one. Just wondering

Comments

• I'm curious of this as well.
  • zekromzekrom Posts: 114
    im not sure but i think the % increases affect skill dmg. although just +dmg dosent.
    the % dmg in ember sentry does absolutely...nothing. its SUPPOSED to raise the sentrys dmg(not the charcter's) but it dosent do anything.
  • dreamriderdreamrider Posts: 1,727
    My experience with the +35% Fire Damage increase on the Fire Dragonne indicates that +% raises literally ALL elemental damage done by the CHARACTER, weapons, Spells, Skills, etc.
    EXAMPLE: A Class I Fireball from the hands of a practitioner carrying the Fire Dragonne (and about 10-15% other little fire bonuses) seems to wipe out mobs that would keep coming vs the basic fireball.

However, that experience has been just careful observation and mental comparison, not measured experimental.

dreamrider