It may not happen but it would be great if....

Seph79Seph79 Posts: 376
edited August 2010 in TL2 General Discussions
1) Ragdoll. If nothing else, ragdoll deaths. I would PAY runic to put this in TL2 if I was rich enough.

2) Exactly what Knucklehead put in his other post, more controll over enchantments. Being able to "craft" your own stats into your enchantment, perhaps gathering certain mats to get your +10 strength etc. Don't get me wrong, I liked the enchantmet system in TL and Fate, it was a game of risk and kept me in line not to be greedy. But I dislike useless stats just as much.

3) More use of the Transmuter. I got my Sushi hat, gem and potion upgrades tyvm. I don't know, if this system could be overhauled...well the posabilities would be...fantascial! Ok, maybe it's getting into MMO territory but having items/materials drop from enemies to use for "crafting" and trading to other players. Get 10 of those Blue Steel Ingot and 3x Bat Claw to transmute/craft a (random in)Strong Axe of (Random out)....or somethinglikedat...

or maybe I've just gone mad with visions of TL2 and what could be....
If this were real life, I'd be dead....

Comments

• OmnifasOmnifas Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭
    To add to ragdolls. Physics! as part of gameplay...ooOOOoo...imagine a "Telekinetic Class", throwing enemies and barrels at targets!