Character Builder

GroovyladGroovylad Posts: 2
edited August 2010 in TL2 General Discussions
Hi there,

I love character talent trees but what if we could create our own character types using a character editor? It hasnt really been done before and if skills were divided into tiers and perhaps have each skill weighed by a point system(so they cant choose only awesome skills to place in their talent tree's) it would make very interesting characters.

Regardless I know these guys are going to make an awesome game so what ever Runic Games does with Torchlight 2 they should know my money is on standby to buy it as soon as it comes out!

Comments

• AtroxxxAtroxxx Posts: 233
    i believe runic already has something like this(and it'll be updated when T2 comes out), it's called TorchED...
  • hawknhawkn Posts: 8,348
    It should be easy enough to create a new class, or character, granted you may need some experience with certain things, such as 3d modeling, coding, etc.
    ...I most certainly am not the meanest person on these forums, I defer that position to hawkn. ~ AMB2010
    I7OBI.png
    Runic Games Fansite My Deviant
  • cybrimcybrim Posts: 1,107
    It would be cool if runic could release things that they feel didn't "fit" in the game as "optional expanded material" for editing purposes!
    I am just trying to be fair, if what I say hurts you, you probably need to seriously evaluate what I said, break it down and realize I am not trying to insult you, Just explain things you probably didn't realize.