Can someone help me please

AkuraAkura Posts: 56
edited August 2010 in Design
I want to make a custom class an I dont know where to begin. Can anyone help me please.

Comments

• AttackGorillaAttackGorilla Posts: 1,656
    I have not made a custom class, but I recommend you download one and look at the files from an existing custom class, then tailor it how you want.
    Specific question on where exactly you are having difficulties may better enable people to assist you. I do not know of a custom class tutorial, but there may be one out there somewhere....
  • AkuraAkura Posts: 56
    I have not made a custom class, but I recommend you download one and look at the files from an existing custom class, then tailor it how you want.
    Specific question on where exactly you are having difficulties may better enable people to assist you. I do not know of a custom class tutorial, but there may be one out there somewhere....
    Yeah cause I got this idea for a real nice vampire class and i dont know how to use premade monster meshes for the hero =/ i know it can be done. Dark Zealot is a playing class. How to make it so i dont even know where to start
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn1uNPAMGEw