theredmessiahtheredmessiah Posts: 6
edited August 2012 in Support Discussions (Xbox)
defeated overseer...but no shirt for me :( please help me :cry:

Comments

• btw this is not the same problem as in the other avatar award topic.... there was no pop-up and my awards section shows 0 out of 3 awards unlocked for this game.
  • i have beaten the game and failed to receive the other avatar award as well.
  • RickyRebRickyReb Posts: 14
    i have also beat the game and didnt receive the second avatar award. the shirt unlocked fine for me though.
  • would appreciate if one of the Runic guys could acknowledge this thread...
  • I have the same problem. I got every achievement and it still hasn't unlocked the cap. some response from you guys would be really appreciated.
  • BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,263 admin
    Did you guys see this topic and does it make any difference? viewtopic.php?p=141731#p141731
    BrianW
    Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames

For technical support, send a PM or contact us. You can check our knowledgebase for solutions to common issues.

N9PPYBB.png
    Hob – coming soon to PC and PS4.
  • if you mean that we tried downloading the avatar item, I did. it worked with the t-shirt but the second item is simply not accessible (it also has a locked symbol). there was also no pop-up about another avatar item. I installed the patch day one by the way.

and while we're at it: is there an alchemist gamerpic in the game? two gamerpics unlocked, but not the third - if there is a third to begin with. :mrgreen:
    If anyone's having this problem, can you pm me with your gamertag? We'll take a look at the situation. Thanks!
    BrianW

For technical support, send a PM or contact us. You can check our knowledgebase for solutions to common issues.

N9PPYBB.png
    So, it might be reporting 0 of 3 awards available in the Xbox user interface, but if you select Torchlight to see all the awards, do you see any items available?
    BrianW

N9PPYBB.png
  • RickyRebRickyReb Posts: 14
    the shirt award unlocked for me, but the second award did not unlock and still shows a locked symbol on it. i have already completed the game and have all the achievements but that one award will not seem to unlock no matter what i do.

GT: Ricky Reb
    We're still investigating this issue, but our working hypothesis (founded on two confirmed reports), is that if you're offline when you earn the achievement, you won't get the avatar award.
    BrianW

N9PPYBB.png
  • GreyriotGreyriot Posts: 5
    I'm an offline gamer. Not by choice, anyway...
    Other XBLA games that have awards will often not give you the award until you come back online.
    The award will show as unlocked but unavailable and will give you the message, login to make this available.

If the awards in this game do not do that, ie permanently unavailable since you were offline at the time of achievement... that needs to be fixed.

I know that Super Meat Boy and Deathspank unlocked the awards while I was offline but I had to reconnect to make them available.
  • Well i have gotten all the achievements done and im real lost at when i get to unlock the cap cause if its when ya beat the last boss Odrak then its not working and im never offline when playing
  • I was playing offline, and I didn't get the Overseer shirt to unlock just now. I had issues with my modem and was temporarily offline and happened to stumble across the overseer. I even tried checking my awards in the avatar customize after I got my internet back on and nothing changed. Still missing. I'm assuming I have to redo all of that time to get the t-shirt? I have downloaded all the patches and all, and I'm surprised I don't see many posts regarding this.
    Gamertag: Mikejcrawford

P.S - I do see the items in the awards section but it's got the lock on it. Sorry to bump an old thread but help would be nice.