Bug on devastate?

caseypiecaseypie Posts: 8
edited June 2012 in Destroyer Discussions
I choose my Destroyer, go to the dungeon, and kill everything in front of me by devastate. However, I just noticed that after I use devastate once, whenever I use one of the other skills (slash attack, heal self, echo, etc., any of them), there is a slash animation, the crescent-like lightning (sorry I have tried my best to express the animation). Moreover, if I use slash attack after using devastate, the crescent-like lightning would become thicker; if I keep using devastate, the lightning then becomes thicker and thicker. The worst (or best?) thing is that the damage seems to stack, and eventually it becomes about 60~70k, which is ridiculously high (I'm only around lv35). Have any one faced similar problem and could help me? Thank you.

Comments

• DanielDaniel Posts: 107
    caseypie wrote:
    The worst (or best?) thing is that the damage seems to stack, and eventually it becomes about 60~70k, which is ridiculously high (I'm only around lv35). Have any one faced similar problem and could help me? Thank you.

I started a Destroyer yesterday and I plan to use both devastate and slash. So I'm trying to understand: are you saying that the damage stacks on slash and gets ridiculously high after using devastate. or that it stacks on devastate, or both?