Post a pic of your Alchemist!

Comments

• No one seems to be using the super cool goggles! I enchanted a pair just because they look cool. No pic at the moment... maybe later today.
  • olds wrote:
    achem.jpg

lev 96 could look better cant get rid of shoulders they are unique and have +80% crit damage on them :D

Mine sharing your build Olds? :D
  • His name is Roy Mustang haha.

RoyMustang.jpg
  • WestonWeston Posts: 1,004
    Sudiin wrote:
    Some truly bad **** alchemists here, keep em coming! :D

summons2_resize.jpg
    All we need is some yellow and black armor and we'd have the Bumble Bee character from spanish language television.

24quxxe.jpg
  • Turikan, my level 21 summoner with a few of his buddies.

turikan.jpg
  • 2.4Ghz Q6600 Quad Core Processor
    2GB RRII Ram
    8800GT
    500gb HDD
  • anyways here's my lvl 52 alchemist D:

nmbnm1.jpg
    unbenannt-1maax5.png
  • I know Im late to the thread, but here he is. Lvl 29/19 Fame

Alchem.jpg

Got to say, Im pretty happy with him so far. Ember Shock ftw!
  • This is my alchemist, just lvl 25, Everything is Unique or mysterioius, except for the rings
    TorchlightMage.jpg
  • TZK203TZK203 Posts: 15
    Here:
    torchlightpic.jpg

BTW: THAT IS THE ENTIRE MAGNUS TROVE SET! STAFF TO HELMET!

And he is level 60.
  • hippo9hippo9 Posts: 52
    DsiDnIUq.jpeg
    "RenH", Level 32 Alchemist summoner on Hard, with pet dog
    Wep: (Primary) Volbard's Prison wand + Wonder's singing Brush ; (secondary) Epic Grove's Champion staff
    Gear: (gloves) Orphidian Fang Grips, (chest armor) Lovecraftian Coat, (helmet) Lovecraftian Hat, (shoulder armor) Dragonscale Shoulders, (belt) Cronium's Foundation, (boots) Vulture Greaves , (jewelry) green ones with life and magic / gold find.
    Hopefully will get better drops (also needs a good shield) before he enters the Black Palace ...
    eacsemifinal2.png
  • hippo9 wrote:
    DsiDnIUq.jpeg
    "RenH", Level 32 Alchemist summoner on Hard, with pet dog
    Wep: (Primary) Volbard's Prison wand + Wonder's singing Brush ; (secondary) Epic Grove's Champion staff
    Gear: (gloves) Orphidian Fang Grips, (chest armor) Lovecraftian Coat, (helmet) Lovecraftian Hat, (shoulder armor) Dragonscale Shoulders, (belt) Cronium's Foundation, (boots) Vulture Greaves , (jewelry) green ones with life and magic / gold find.
    Hopefully will get better drops (also needs a good shield) before he enters the Black Palace ...

I have almost this exact same setup at level 33.
  • myalch01.jpg
    Level 34 and still looking for unique weapons.... :cry: though I am happy with my lvl 31 rares :D
    Alchemist Summoner "RenVH", Character Level 21 on Very Hard.
    Doesn't look much (actually looks downright wierd) but works well so far. Wearing the best from what had dropped or gambled. Couldn't drop the sword as its a Tlaloc's Leverage, matches though with Talon Solleret boots to get the 8% faster cast speed. Been unlucky with wands so far though current wand complements gloves and body armor for added bonus.

mtX8ALwY.jpeg

Pic below after retiring the "pounder" in the Vast Chasm.
    HAizhTn8.jpeg
    eacsemifinal2.png
  • LillisLillis Posts: 189
    CLVL 76, focusing on Ember Lance/Strike. Currently 100% Critical Chance. :)

Character_Alchemist_Lazarus_CLVL76_.jpg
  • Level 36. Doing a Arcane/Summoner

balch36.png
  • ZoulouZoulou Posts: 25
    edited December 2009
    dopamine wrote:
    Hey guys, just wondering if you found that you had any trouble equipping items because your Str. or Defense is too low. Right now I'm putting about 4 points in Magic for every point of Defense, and essentially none into Str and Dex, and I was just wondering if there are any really desireably items later on that I'm going to need higher Str to wield. Thanks!
    Personally I try to keep a "buffer" of 10 to 15 points to make it possible to equip newly found items with no delay.
    alchemistl.png

My Alchemist a little bit reskinned (Dark Maul style =p)

I just started yesterday so i add some tatoos on the face for looking how colors are rendered ingame. I'm going to redraw the face and after work on the hairs and the arms =)
    I think your custom skin looks really good! :shock:
    Please keep us up to date, and share your mods with us.

Here comes my toon and his artic wolf.

allan03.th.jpg

(Nothing special really. At my level I look at the stats rather than the matching outfit).

EDIT: Here comes a little update. I can't wait to find the matching shoulders!

Allan04lvl27.jpg
    Zoulou_TorchlightV2.png
  • Giddy, i finally beat Ordrak after playing hard without playing normal or easy.... Died 9 times....
    And that's the wand I got.. :/ looks funky
    torchlightgiddy.png
    I did this by quickly pressing pause right after i actually ember phased
  • Once more me xD
    heres again my char but on lvl 116 (got the max lvl mod)

bb2.png
    unbenannt-1maax5.png
  • torcz.jpg
    Here's my level 22 Razputin :)
  • Denerynn.jpg

Denerynn and Titan, Level 28
    My Summoner - "Survivor - Prodigal1" , CLevel 16 . Photo just in case he bites the dust. :)
    250yK72a.jpeg

Stats
    hb7H4DP2.jpeg
    eacsemifinal2.png
  • dacckondacckon Posts: 493
    My new alch that uses Ember Shock(he's casting ember shield)

AvariceandMorte.jpg
    My summoner - "RenVHHC1" , CLevel 35 . Doesn't look much as he was built for defence (Royba, etc) and fast cast. Will reconfig him to be the MFer for the other characters.

6hyLGiX6.jpeg

Current Stats
    Q0vFeINF.jpeg

finally got the achievement, will go for the "horse whisperer" next :lol:
    mrF9f99H.jpeg
    eacsemifinal2.png
  • FinrazielFinraziel Posts: 505
    Rincewind.jpg?t=1264334304

When I discovered you could turn your pet into a mimic, I just had to make a summoner with this name... Specialty, running away while others fight :lol:

Only just started him, so equipment is just whatever I can get atm...
  • mistwolfmistwolf Posts: 127
    edited January 2010
    Alchy.jpg
  • Some of these look really awesome. I'll have to post a picture of mine later. Not sure I did a great job on my build though, poured most of my points into Magic and Defense. For spells, I beasted up Bolt, Lightning, Strike, and Shield. I'm level 28.
    Alchemist forever.
  • mistwolfmistwolf Posts: 127
    Alchy2.jpg
    *Updated Pic* still my lancer alchy, but now i've got the helm hehe!

I had a little fun with the enchanter guy and made a cute staff which i am using now haha

Alchyweap.jpg

I was hoping it had more fire damage though >.>
  • 34pgufo.jpg

He's pretty decent, I guess.
    Alchemist forever.
  • alchie.jpg

Appearance heavily modded, but level 11 VHHC and having a blast with ember shock/ember lightning. Can. Not. Wait. For Phase. :)