BnP and SA

shadowhandshadowhand Posts: 7
edited April 2012 in Destroyer Discussions
I just started to play Destroyer again after playing through three times as an Alchemist and discovered that Block and Parry plus Shadow Armor is a 51% chance to block. Combine this with Dual Wield, Martial Weapons, and Critical Strikes and you have a extremely high DPS character that blocks 1 of every 2 blows... what's not to like about this build?

Comments

• zekromzekrom Posts: 114
    shadowhand wrote:
    I just started to play Destroyer again after playing through three times as an Alchemist and discovered that Block and Parry plus Shadow Armor is a 51% chance to block. Combine this with Dual Wield, Martial Weapons, and Critical Strikes and you have a extremely high DPS character that blocks 1 of every 2 blows...

and combine entropic aura 10 and monsters move and attack(or cast) almost 40% slower-3/5 of their speed left.... and then combine frost shield and u take less than half of the damage....so in summary-->enemies reach u very slow, attack (cast) very slow, miss half the time, and u take only 46% damage when they actually do hit :lol: :lol:
  • claireclaire Posts: 1
    I started to play Destroyer last month with my friend, we find it is so interesting. :D