lack of magic or rare items

napalmvipernapalmviper Posts: 18
edited February 2012 in Support Discussions (Xbox)
hi there my carachter is at level 46 now and for some reason ive not found any unique items or rare items scince i was level 40 maybe b4 that ??? i do have some good stuff but ive looked in the armory and there is loads of better stuff ???? i have
chronogear goggles
epic tallon gauntlets
epic valcones dust guard
lons vital organ
epic homunculist belt
gravens crystal boots
quays band
epic goms band
epic midas chain
epic snakebite
epic spire of anom ....

so i do have some good stuff....
still i would like to find some new stuff .. please help ????????????

Comments

• RustyRusty Posts: 1,640
    You may have to keep on grinding back through the levels, or perhaps go to the gambler in town. I will give you a breakdown of your options.

1. Keep going through levels, killing the champion monsters (the guys with yellow names), they usually drop uniques.
    2. Go to gambler in town, and gamble for items. He is located near the edge of town across from the gem breaker.
    3. Install a mod that increases your likelyhood of getting rare and uniques. You can find mods here
    Good luck with whichever you choose! You will find some, it just takes some time.
  • Rusty wrote:
    You may have to keep on grinding back through the levels, or perhaps go to the gambler in town. I will give you a breakdown of your options.

1. Keep going through levels, killing the champion monsters (the guys with yellow names), they usually drop uniques.
    2. Go to gambler in town, and gamble for items. He is located near the edge of town across from the gem breaker.
    3. Install a mod that increases your likelyhood of getting rare and uniques. You can find mods here
    Good luck with whichever you choose! You will find some, it just takes some time.

thanks bud unfortunatly ive got xbox version so the mod is out of the question :( ..... funny thing is about 15 mins after i posted this i found a unique mace its this 1 :)

Unique Mace
    Epic Magmacore Sledge
    822 damage per second
    (1-Handed)
    Physical Damage: 181-361
    Fire Damage: 145-289
    Electric Damage: 36-72
    Slow Attack Speed
    0/1 Sockets
    +15 Knockback
    +198 Health
    +16 Mana
    10% Chance to Reflect 50% of Missile Damage
    2% Increased Gold Find
    +30% Pet and Minion Speed
    1% Chance to Force Target to Fight for You for 40 seconds
    Requires Level 45
    Requires 99 Strength
    Requires 29 Magic

ive enchanted it to 10% at the mo and it has a +10% attack speed plus my other weapon is

Unique Wand
    Epic Spire of Anom
    466 damage per second
    (1-Handed)
    Fire Damage: 150-300
    Fast Attack Speed
    0/1 Sockets
    +6 Critical Hit Chance
    2% Chance that Target Flees for 3 seconds
    +1 Magic Attribute Bonus
    Increases All Fire Damage by 8%
    Increases All Ice Damage by 8%
    Increases All Poison Damage by 8%
    Increases All Electric Damage by 8%
    Requires Level 40
    Requires 26 Strength
    Requires 88 Magic
    which ive also enchanted to 12% so it has about 800 dps also has +10% attack speed so not to bad im just hungry for more haha oh yeah i will be geting torchlight 2 on pc if my cpu will cope with it lol