Diablo III is now known as Troll 37/75

gluemchengluemchen Posts: 1,033
edited May 2012 in Off-Topic Discussions
TROLL ERROR 37/75

Sorry for the 90€ CE worth of unconvinience. Blizzard failed with this always online hattrick. Nicely done lol.

kd3h2239.jpg

First release day at Blizzard...
gVJ0J.gif

Comments

• gold163gold163 Posts: 4,852
    But hey, at least your account is secure, right?
    cxNEL.png
  • gluemchengluemchen Posts: 1,033
    Yeah it`s a secure 90€ investment. lol
  • silverhandsilverhand Posts: 46
    Reason #1 that I didn't buy it, and have my pre-order in for TL2, and kicked in for Grim Dawn.

Sorry to hear you had problems getting in to play though, as I can imagine that **** :(
  • IngmartinIngmartin Posts: 860
    It's like a Miss Universe pageant contestant who is clearly going to win the whole thing because she's sleeping with all the judges, and then, just when she struts onto stage for the bathing suit competition she trips and pops out of her bikini top like some sort of Janet Jackson malfunction. No way to win after that.

Blizzard had a wardrobe malfunction, made all the more visible because they think they had the big launch strategy all tucked in nicely. They've been patting themselves on the back for two weeks now, so this just makes them look like fools. It will pass, though.

The game is pretty **** good!
    71da2ebb.png
    You left me standing in the aftermath of World War 8, Staring straight ahead at imposing gates, With a sign that read “Unsafe To Play”.
  • gluemchengluemchen Posts: 1,033
    It`s no big issue i have never bought any blizzard games besides lost vikings and diablo. I`m all about the arpgs. I`ll support those that make the games i enjoy. Just too bad that it had to pane out this way using only online. Not that i didn`t see it coming. I just love the series. And yes the game is fun. :-)
  • GigaDagerGigaDager Posts: 1,648
    Ingmartin wrote:
    It's like a Miss Universe pageant contestant who is clearly going to win the whole thing because she's sleeping with all the judges, and then, just when she struts onto stage for the bathing suit competition she trips and pops out of her bikini top like some sort of Janet Jackson malfunction. No way to win after that.

Blizzard had a wardrobe malfunction, made all the more visible because they think they had the big launch strategy all tucked in nicely. They've been patting themselves on the back for two weeks now, so this just makes them look like fools. It will pass, though.

The game is pretty **** good!

Incredible analogy. <_<;

At any rate, the only thing going through my mind at this moment is, "Oh? The servers are down? Well, I guess I'll just play offline single play - OH WAIT."
    GDSigBar.png
    Arkham wrote:
    I, by contrast, would elect to throw a wall against the game.
    Gigadager because for some reason, he can make nothing seem like the best thing in the world
  • OmnifasOmnifas Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure people don't mind waiting an extra day or 365 they did wait 3650 after all
  • gold163gold163 Posts: 4,852
    Then how come they always **** when TL2 doesn't come out "on time, as promised"?
    cxNEL.png
  • SeerSeer Posts: 2,445
    Poor hamsters.
  • feyithfeyith Posts: 853
    :lol:
  • TheLurkerTheLurker Posts: 331
    Nice, love the GIF. ;)

Always online...meh.
    Ingmartin wrote:
    ...just when she struts onto stage for the bathing suit competition she trips and pops out of her bikini top like some sort of Janet Jackson malfunction. No way to win after that.

Blizzard had a wardrobe malfunction...

"Wardrobe Malfunction?"

I think Gluemchen might argue: "When that happens, everybody wins!" :mrgreen:

But seriously: yeah, more egg on the face for them. People will forget the post-release ripples soon enough and just concentrate on the gameplay experience, though.
    Seer wrote:
    Poor hamsters.

Hey, them's "good eatin'." 8-)

-TL
    "If you are reading this...then you should probably be doing something else instead. Stop slacking off, and get back to work, ya lazy ****! Quit wasting your life by posting on some **** forum!" -Anonymous