Post a pic of you Vanquisher!

derekbillderekbill Posts: 17
edited September 2013 in Vanquisher Discussions
comon guys, every one else is doing it ;)

Comments

• ChaliChali Posts: 32
    edited November 2009
    Bow chicka wow wow

vang_thumb.jpg
    siggy-AE.gif
  • DarienDarien Posts: 34
    vanq1.png
  • there you go, get it started :)
  • liquidliquid Posts: 117
    torch8.jpg
  • MuseMuse Posts: 34
    2l94p5u.png
  • Muse wrote:
    2l94p5u.png
    awesome, makes me wanna make one. think about going melee into the rogue tree
  • apadapad Posts: 1
    edited October 2009
    How does one take a screenshot?

--edit--
    SHIFT+F9 :)

padvanq01.jpg
  • toon.jpg

Mine so far.
    I think the game does have a screenshot function, but I don't know offhand how to use it. I just used the screen grabber in Paint Shop Pro, since I reckoned I'd be editing it before I posted it anyhow. :-D
    derekbill wrote:
    Muse wrote:
    2l94p5u.png

Thanks!
    This one is a true marksman ;)
  • Muse wrote:
    derekbill wrote:
    Muse wrote:
    2l94p5u.png

Thanks!
    This one is a true marksman ;)

yeah i bet true marks are fun though, still debating
  • Here's mine, she looks pretty different from your guys' so I thought I'd show off what the eq is capable of doing for customization:

vanquisher.jpg
  • XinoxXinox Posts: 75
    Honestly when the editor comes out i'm going to try to make my boots and gloves a set, they both are called "Vulture gloves/boots." Kinda odd they aren't.

Just glad I found my armour as full body armour looks the best on her.

Sergia.jpg
    @derekbill
    Yeah, they are, you should play one :)
  • Muse, ( i love muse )
    you may have just convinced me :)
  • SirMisterSirMister Posts: 166
    Vanquisher.jpg

Hehe on the title screen, if your pet is currently in a different form, it gets displayed in that form :D I don't think my "cat" will ever be displayed as such again. Kinda defeats the point of naming it "spot", though :(
  • P68bS.jpg
    derekbill wrote:
    Muse, ( i love muse )
    you may have just convinced me :)

Yay, come to the good side!!
    I'm just playing my second right now xD
    I love the Vanq class :)
  • MeepitMeepit Posts: 35
    TLNinjaVanqS.jpg

I'm lookin' for some spiked shoulders so she'll look like the female version of Shredder. Also, I noticed the cat is givin' her a GTFO look. ;)
    Meepit was here! Co.oD
    Meepit wrote:
    I'm lookin' for some spiked shoulders so she'll look like the female version of Shredder. Also, I noticed the cat is givin' her a GTFO look. ;)

They should add a rare fish that turns your cat into Krang so you can complete the effect.
  • Meepit wrote:
    TLNinjaVanqS.jpg

nice! are you melee vanq?
    Darien wrote:
    They should add a rare fish that turns your cat into Krang so you can complete the effect.

That would be AWESOME! :lol:
    derekbill wrote:
    nice! are you melee vanq?

Actually, yes. She's my melee Vanq. Her name is "Lars". She's the second incarnation of my **** Dive, which tragically ended at level 11. I didn't know what a "Phase Portal" was so I went in. "R.I.P." Lars the First.
    Meepit was here! Co.oD
  • awesome, so your speced rogue. how are you liking it? i really wanna make one
    derekbill wrote:
    awesome, so your speced rogue. how are you liking it? i really wanna make one

I'm REALLY enjoying it. I had to be careful not to make the same skill mistakes I made on my first go at a melee Vanq. I've figured out that Block and Parry is an excellent skill to have. I've mixed in skills from all three trees to round it out. Also, I have a shield and mace on weapon switch that has heavy Life and Mana leech for those sticky situations.

If you haven't tried it out, give it a go. Mixing in some traps then Hamstringing is really quite enjoyable.
    Meepit was here! Co.oD
  • i think i will, so what skills do you use? and how do you divvy up your attribute points each level?
    derekbill wrote:
    i think i will, so what skills do you use? and how do you divvy up your attribute points each level?

I'm mainly using Stab and Venom Dirks with some Shock Traps laid down. It's a bit weird how they make the skills in the Rogue tree use your Dex and Magic rating, since you mostly hit things with swords and such.

What I've been doin' so far is to put a point into each stat. Then, I drop one point into Str and one into Dex on alternating levels. It leaves me more dependent on gearing right. But, it's a character in progress. I'm sure once I get it figured out I'll refine my build.

Anyways, I hope someone posts some more pics of their Vanqs, this thread made me register after lurking for so long. :mrgreen:
    Meepit was here! Co.oD
  • J60Szl.jpg

Here's a pic of my sole surviving vanquisher.
    Love them spiked shoulders! Awesome looking!
    Meepit was here! Co.oD
  • I got pretty lucky with the drops...they look pretty good together
  • XinoxXinox Posts: 75
    kormgar wrote:
    I got pretty lucky with the drops...they look pretty good together

Have to say that's my problem, I find amazing stuff that looks so bleh.