Why should I play as an Alchemist?

SirMisterSirMister Posts: 166
edited August 2012 in Alchemist Discussions
So, I'm looking to kill some time while waiting for a release date, so I'm picking TL1 back up. I'll be posting a similar post in the other two class forums. The ones who give me the most compelling argument will be the class I'll play. I've tried all 3, but haven't gotten as far with the Alchemist or Destroyer as I have with the Vanquisher. If I were to play as an Alchemist, I would likely want to play as a summoner, unless compelling arguments could be made for a different playstyle. So, why the Alchemist? What makes them the best / most fun to play? Why should I spend my time on an Alchemist vs the others? Your opinions, please!

Thanks!

Comments

• DeoreDXDeoreDX Posts: 6
    With a good summoner you don't have to worry about trying to lock onto a target and attack them. I don't know if I'm just pea brained but I have the hardest time singling out a single target in the game with all the character animations and ember magic and stuff flying all over the screen. Your pets do the work you just alt-tag the goodies laying on the ground and walk around picking up the loot :D
  • dreamriderdreamrider Posts: 1,727
    Alchemists have the best special effects.

dreamrider
  • zekromzekrom Posts: 114
    dreamrider wrote:
    Alchemists have the best special effects.

dreamrider
    :lol: :lol:
  • birdbrain5birdbrain5 Posts: 592
    Play as an alchemist so that you can sit back and watch as your vast army of minions wreak havoc on the enemy.
    Hi everyone.
  • The alchemist reminds me of the witch doctor in diablo 3. Very good character.....

But I for instance like the druid type that use shape-shift abilities though. Like the druids in WOW..