Not A Blog Redux VII

travisbaldreetravisbaldree Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in TL2 General Discussions
It's gonna be short and sweet this week folks -

We are super-buckled-down over here, trying to get everything bolted into its final location.
I've made it halfway through Act3 and am almost totally caught up with Marsh now. He's further into Act 3 than me (I'm right at the halfway point ), but it only took me 6 days to get there, so we are really rolling.
The game is awesome.
As has been mentioned, we will be telling everyone the Release Date next week.
We are still aiming for Summer.
it's 8AM til midnight every day for me until release, (with the exception of 3 days for PAX), my wife has a sitter to help out with the kids, all waking hours go to wrapping this up.
Everyone is working like crazy.

Thursday night I will let you know the release date here in the forums. You guys deserve to know first.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope when you have the game you feel that it was rewarded.

that's all! Hope I see you at PAX.

Travis

--

Previous Not A Blog posts:

Not A Blog Redux VI
Not A Blog Redux V
Not A Blog Redux IV
Not A Blog Redux III
Not A Blog Redux II
Not A Blog Redux

Comments

• birdbrain5birdbrain5 Posts: 592
    *sees post*

* squeals in glee*
    Hi everyone.
  • GlassGlass Posts: 613
    [...]

Thursday night I will let you know the release date here in the forums. You guys deserve to know first.

[...]

You're awesome :mrgreen:
    And who are you, the proud lord said,
    that I must bow so low?
  • cgozuncgozun Posts: 167
    Thrusday night popcorn
  • toxytoxy Posts: 6
    <3 So excited!
    toxy.png
  • WarhoboWarhobo Posts: 2
    I have decided on my first post: telling you "thank you."
  • AcalanathaAcalanatha Posts: 232
    Thank you all, Runic! We are finally in the home stretch. Now if you add a buy now/pre-order link on your site (to buy from you guys, not Steam), I'll be 99.99% happy. Even if it's done a day before release.
  • GearGear Posts: 51
    Before turning on computer: :geek:
    After reading thread's title: :)
    After reading thread: :shock:
    1fctia.jpg
  • You guys at Runic have done such a good job keeping in touch over the forums.
    The only way I could be more excited for Torchlight 2 is if you guys announced physical copies that could be liquefied and directly injected.
  • ZehDonZehDon Posts: 114
    Thanks for giving us the heads up, and thanks for letting us know first. That shows a lot of love <3

I look forward to knowing much longer I have to look forward before I can begin downloading my pre-order.
    "Happiness for everybody, free, and no one will go away unsatisfied"
  • Long time forum watcher. This makes me happy. Congrats on the release date of the release date.

Family first, game second, though. I can wait.

Thanks again.
  • :D Good to see that it's almost done, I'm really excited!

By the way, what kind of polishing are you doing and whats marsh doing? Or are you both doing the same things in different parts of the act?
  • DeadnoobDeadnoob Posts: 341
    You guys rule. As far as the 16 hour days go, is Falcor at least giving you a few mintes a week for food and bathroom breaks or is he too much a slave driver for that?
    If disgruntled Diablo 3 players come to Torchlight expecting a Diablo game, they're likely to be equally disappointed. If they come to Torchlight just looking for a good game, they may find themselves a home.
  • My face on Thursday.
    1290023576752.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    moccorongoforumsig5.gif
  • DT2DT2 Posts: 12
    Gotta love these guys! Seriously!! :)
  • robocopg.gif
    Nerdgasm!!!
  • are you guys there all 3 days at pax? i might buy a scalped ticket to come see ya.. :D
    697982411.gif
  • Thursday night I will let you know the release date here in the forums. You guys deserve to know first.
    Thank you so much ;)
  • UncleJimUncleJim Posts: 689
    are you guys there all 3 days at pax? i might buy a scalped ticket to come see ya.. :D

They are only 3 blocks away from the convention center where they are holding PAX. I am fairly certain that most of Runic staff will be there in the booth for all three days.
  • [...]
    it's 8AM til midnight every day for me until release, (with the exception of 3 days for PAX), my wife has a sitter to help out with the kids, all waking hours go to wrapping this up.
    Everyone is working like crazy.

[...]

Yikes, it sounds like you're killing yourselves to get this game out on time. Really hope it pays off, you guys deserve it.
  • Travis, your post paid my game. I`m totaly satisfied. Even if i don`t play the game (what is not going to happen) It totally worth my 20 bucks!~

Thank you a lot! It`s good to know that there are companies that still thinks first in the customer!
  • narbssnarbss Posts: 73
    We are all behind you Travis.
  • TiltmanTiltman Posts: 21
    We are still aiming for Summer.
    Appreciated, keep up the good work.
  • I am seriously so excited i feel like dancing and hugging everyone!

I think ill bake some cookies for everyone!
    banekitty111.jpg
  • 16 hour days?! Jesus Sensual Christ!

PLEASE tell us that you're getting a VERY well deserved vacation after this.
    The Left is not Left and the Right is NEVER right.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭
    [/b]:

Thank you, Travis. Please don't work yourself sick, though, and please consider taking a looooooong vacation afterwards. You've all earned it.

Not too long, though.
    ItfooQF.png
  • so how long after the PC release, till I see a copy for Mac?
  • birdbrain5birdbrain5 Posts: 592
    so how long after the PC release, till I see a copy for Mac?

No confirmed date, If I were you I would bootcamp windows.
    Hi everyone.
  • UncleJimUncleJim Posts: 689
    16 hour days?! Jesus Sensual Christ!

PLEASE tell us that you're getting a VERY well deserved vacation after this.

He better be taking his wife on a very well deserved anniversary trip. You know the lady is a gamer to give up her husband like that.
  • MewsMews Posts: 3
    8am-Midnight?! That's completely insane but VERY much appreciated!! Don't work yourself sick though!! ^_^ So glad there is an end in sight!

No matter how irrational your sleep deprived brain is, its never smart to go to a truck stop for those colorful pills that keep you awake. I hear they work wonders... >.>
  • Super excited.

Thanks very much for your time and dedication, especially to keeping all of us fans in the loop.

I hope to see you at PAX (first time)! Do you guys need an intern, by chance? ;P
    dZqjG.png
    -Finalus-
This discussion has been closed.