Torchlight 2 trailer music

simmokiwisimmokiwi Posts: 42
edited September 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
Love the music in the trailer, so dont get me wrong, anyone think its sounds kinda like this?

TL2 trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH_sGQRSpzo

Theme Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW0RX02SeQw

anway love that sound.
XWnV1.png

Comments

• Similar style.. a quiet, peaceful intro, that eventually breaks into louder, scarier music.
    I'm not an economist. I don't care about economies. I don't want to make an economic game. I just want to make something where you beat the heck out of monsters that are randomly generated and shiny things fall out.
  • 背景音楽主義
    !jrpg
  • ValiskValisk Posts: 372
    Best. Theme song. Ever.

Seriously, one of my favorite parts of both 28 Days Later and Kick-****.
  • SeerSeer Posts: 2,445
    Not really, but it's pretty cool!
  • I love these kind of songs that start out kinda calmly and then suddendly crescendo into powerful guitar riffs like the aforementioned "In a House in a Heartbeat" or for (more obscure) example Chris Geehan's "Kinda Green"
    Omae wa mo shindeiru
  • AirMageAirMage Posts: 173
    Best song of this year.never hear anything like this cool song
  • Anyway IMO this is the best game theme of new games and this is the best game theme ever.
    steamaw.php?id=skladzien&pngimg=shiny_rounded_long&achieve=TorchlightII&tborder=2
  • GlassGlass Posts: 613
    Skladzien wrote:
    Anyway IMO this is the best game theme of new games and this is the best game theme ever.

I think you meant to link this.
    And who are you, the proud lord said,
    that I must bow so low?
  • Glass wrote:
    Skladzien wrote:
    Anyway IMO this is the best game theme of new games and this is the best game theme ever.

I think you meant to link this.
    Nope, i don't. I meant to link this and this.

Of course i can also say about this one but when i started to listen it and then another, and another song from this soundtrack i decided to add none because to be honest i would have to add almost whole PT soundtrack as the opuus magnum...
    steamaw.php?id=skladzien&pngimg=shiny_rounded_long&achieve=TorchlightII&tborder=2
  • CheesyPeasCheesyPeas Posts: 1,250
    I'll just leave this here. Oops, dropped this, and this too. I'm so clumsy!

You'll have to forgive me; I was on my way back from a mammoth nostalgia run in the depths of the 'tube. It was crazy, the further I went the older it got.

Cheers for the prior posts; 28 Days Later is right up there in 'awesome movie soundtrack' territory, and who doesn't love a bit of Black Isle goodness.

[e] Oh my, bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bo-
    DG9uC.png
  • yes! Almost :D

Just that the TL2 theme is duuuum di-dum duuuuum dum and the 28 days later theme is daaaa duuuum diii diiimmm :lol:
    Need a breather from hackin` and slashin`? Waiting for more content?
    The Black Feather - Torchlight based Story viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6955
  • ArlianArlian Posts: 2,865
    Just posting saying "**** you Uelmen! Now I really want that song ^_^."

Seriously, an extended full length song would be wonderful!
    Making a to-do list is on my to-do list.
  • wao i love this music