Help Please

DarthSwissDarthSwiss Posts: 4
edited September 2012 in TorchED Community Help
I dont know if anyone watches these forums anymore, But i'd love to receive some help.

I am in need of a tutorial to show me how to create items in TorchED(I dont want to do it through the guide posted here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3633) I'd like to do it through TorchED if i can, So if anyone can give me a step by step guide or give me a link to a tutorial that will show me how to do it (I cannot seem to find one.)

Comments

• ArkhamArkham Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭
    Try this guide here:

http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/showwi ... sland:4385

Much of it deals with 3D modeling, but if setting up a new item (in terms of item data rather than art) is what you're looking for, that page includes a section that deals with setting new items up in TorchED, towards the end.

In general, the guides located on this page on RGF has quite a few helpful TL modding tutorials.
    Kv2n8MF.jpg

Mods:
    Arkham's Armory (TL2) | Lego Wizard pet (TL1)

Check out the Torchlight fan group #The-Lure-of-Ember on dA!
  • Arkham wrote:
    Try this guide here:

http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/showwi ... sland:4385

Much of it deals with 3D modeling, but if setting up a new item (in terms of item data rather than art) is what you're looking for, that page includes a section that deals with setting new items up in TorchED, towards the end.

In general, the guides located on this page on RGF has quite a few helpful TL modding tutorials.

Hmm, I'll give this a shot, I want to make a item with 1 of every stat possible on said type of item with only 1 Value (A Ring/Neck/The 5 armor peices of my choice/Belt/bow) But organized so that it doesn't look like **** when it is enchanted. I hope i can figure it out, The mess of enchants drives me mad.
  • Well after playin with it a bit and checking out the tutorials, I THINK i made my item, Stats are lookin to be a pain in the **** to add them to the item And it doesn't look like i can set values for it. So i think i may give up unless i'm obviously doing it wrong.

Followed the section labeled 'GETTING THEM IN GAME' On the first link given, I just don't know how to give the item to a merchant, Let alone how to effect the values on said item. I dont want it to be Overpowered. Just organized.

They need a request section so i can see if anyone is bored enough to help me with this =P