Torchlight II Mods Databases

WebbstreWebbstre Posts: 7,218 ✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in General Modding
Ok, just to make sure a repeat of the last time doesn't happen, this time I'll maintain a thread linking to any active mods databases, and ALSO make notes if anything happens to those databases, or threats or found, etc. That way we don't end up with outdated links to an abandoned site containing a Trojan Malware virus, and people don't have to get confused when a bunch of URLs suddenly change due to a database change, etc. If anyone has something to add to the post, just respond here.

Mods Databases
Mod Managers
Modding Guides

Of course, I'll add more as things pop up. Please let me know if you have something you want to suggest be added.
Administrator/Former Owner of Runic Games Fansite. Be sure to visit RGF for all your Torchlight series needs![/color] Don't forget to check out ModDrop as a one stop solution for installing and sharing mods easily!

Comments

• EledEled Posts: 79
    From what they have said? They will be working with the Steam Workshop too, so that is a reservoir of mods right there.
  • WebbstreWebbstre Posts: 7,218 ✭✭✭
    Eled wrote:
    From what they have said? They will be working with the Steam Workshop too, so that is a reservoir of mods right there.
    Already listed, but it isn't the only option (and shouldn't be). People using the Runic Games/Perfect World version won't be able to use it, and even people who use Steam might prefer an alternative... especially if we make it faster to use and keep updated ;)
    Administrator/Former Owner of Runic Games Fansite. Be sure to visit RGF for all your Torchlight series needs![/color] Don't forget to check out ModDrop as a one stop solution for installing and sharing mods easily!
  • SalanSalan Posts: 2,642
    can you turn that list into LINKS that is clickable that takes you to the place you are stating?

rather then just saying they exist?
    Synergies Conversion mod: http://www.synergiesmod.com
    Elite monsters, Hero monsters, world bosses, rare dragons, rare trolls, three tiers of End Game Raids, Legendary Armor sets, NEW Legendary Weapons, 3 new classes, Mercenaries, and Angels!
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • DarkTailsDarkTails Posts: 4,148
    Salan wrote:
    can you turn that list into LINKS that is clickable that takes you to the place you are stating?

rather then just saying they exist?

Sorry Salan, forum technologies haven't advanced far enough to let us create links in posts :lol:
  • gold163gold163 Posts: 4,852
    how would they link you to pages that don't exist yet? They're called "placeholders" for a reason.
    cxNEL.png
    RGF's Modding Database is now online.
  • there is going to be a steam workshop for TL2?! Nice

I actually really like Steam Workshop for Skyrim it makes the process of installing mods much easier to deal with then the days of manually installing mods in Morrowind. (never played much of Oblivion) I still occasionally install mods the old fashioned way but Workshop rocks imho.
    EAA3n.jpg
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭
    Go RGF!
    Lvw5p3z.png
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
  • When I go to the Steam Workshop, I do not see Torchlight 2 listed. Is it too early?
    When I go to the Steam Workshop, I do not see Torchlight 2 listed. Is it too early?
    Yup
  • It maybe too early, but people can make one. All you have to do is set it up and have a banner and stuff is all you have to do.
  • I've set up a forum for Mod Teams and modders looking for teams. Come check it out!

http://tl2mods.proboards.com/
    I've set up a forum for Mod Teams and modders looking for teams. Come check it out!

http://tl2mods.proboards.com/
    Sorry for the late response. I don't plan on adding forums to the list at this moment, unless they become a significant information resource.
    sydneyh wrote:
    Hi!

Could you please add http://www.torchlightme.com/index.php?microdownloads/ as Torchlightme.com Torchlight II database Mod.

Thank you!
    Added!

I also updated with the link for HotSpot 2.0, now that it's in beta.
  • cienislawcienislaw Posts: 243
    why file remove isn't working? i had to remove my tools fully to make new entry and add updated file.
  • NythainNythain Posts: 527
    Webbstre wrote:
    Might as well add the Ultimate [Modlist] Thread located on these forums as a "Database" since gamekillz does a continuous and proper job of keeping a central thread located here up to date with a list of just about almost every mod posted. Containing just about every mod RGF does, minus one or two, and probably containing one or two mods that RGF doesn't have/list, it's a fairly valuable source for someone who doesn't want to go to RGF or create an account with RGF.

Mods Databases [/quote]

Something like that... just a suggestion for a quick update to the original post... I'm personally one of at least one people I can confirm that visits the Runic Games Forums multiple times a day, and the Runic Games Fansite about once a week to see if it's nabbed up something created by a non-forum member. At the moment, there's a much more likely chance of RG Forums having a larger more comprehensive list than RG Fansite, but Fansite does have a more likely chance of a mod or two randomly being posted there by someone who isn't a member of both communities. Either way, take it or leave it, I'm elaborating way too much on such a simple trivial suggestion... LOL.
    My TL2 Mods:
    No More Scrolls - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43701
    Change Enchanters - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43659
    Nythain wrote:
    Webbstre wrote:
    Might as well add the Ultimate [Modlist] Thread located on these forums as a "Database" since gamekillz does a continuous and proper job of keeping a central thread located here up to date with a list of just about almost every mod posted. Containing just about every mod RGF does, minus one or two, and probably containing one or two mods that RGF doesn't have/list, it's a fairly valuable source for someone who doesn't want to go to RGF or create an account with RGF.

Mods Databases

Something like that... just a suggestion for a quick update to the original post... I'm personally one of at least one people I can confirm that visits the Runic Games Forums multiple times a day, and the Runic Games Fansite about once a week to see if it's nabbed up something created by a non-forum member. At the moment, there's a much more likely chance of RG Forums having a larger more comprehensive list than RG Fansite, but Fansite does have a more likely chance of a mod or two randomly being posted there by someone who isn't a member of both communities. Either way, take it or leave it, I'm elaborating way too much on such a simple trivial suggestion... LOL.[/quote]

And added!
  • :!: :!: :!:
    Torchlight 2 Texture Project WIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w8laHV_VKc

:idea:
    HQ-HD-textures !
  • AeydonAeydon Posts: 570
    :!: :!: :!:

HQ-HD-textures !

You aren't going to start spamming that everywhere, are you?
    Either way it's not a database, so I'm not adding it. Individual mods do not go on here.

I wonder when Steamworks for TL2 will go online though...
  • CatdogCatdog Posts: 96
    Hey! found something that should count as database and its quite useful!
    (its not much of a "database" on its own, but i could not find any ressource collection for modders. so until someone is so kind to start one, i'll leave this here).
    Torchlight 2 ALL .DAT STRINGS. (4000+ possible strings. impressive list..)

http://pastebin.com/dkwXwz0k

download.txt
    http://pastebin.com/download.php?i=dkwXwz0k
    Torchlightsig1.jpg
  • SalanSalan Posts: 2,642
    **** you catdog I needed that, awesome find, although its not a database and he won't add it here.
    Synergies Conversion mod: http://www.synergiesmod.com
    Elite monsters, Hero monsters, world bosses, rare dragons, rare trolls, three tiers of End Game Raids, Legendary Armor sets, NEW Legendary Weapons, 3 new classes, Mercenaries, and Angels!
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • Has TorchED 2 been released yet?
    DarkMatter wrote:
    Has TorchED 2 been released yet?
    It's called GUTS, and not yet.
  • Aeydon wrote:
    :!: :!: :!:

HQ-HD-textures !

You aren't going to start spamming that everywhere, are you?

-- removed by moderator --
  • WolfsWolfs Posts: 26
    When is the game editor release??... tired of seeing mods everywhere and no editor just fanmade-editors. :evil:
    Pwrz wrote:
    Diablo 3 was like christmas morning; but when I rushed downstairs and ripped open my presents there wasn't presents inside, it wasn't even coal; it was a huge pile of ****.
    Updated with Steam Workshop, The GUTS wiki, and fixed the link for RGF's video tutorials.