edited September 2012 in TL2 General Discussions
http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/conten ... rmage.html

Enjoy. I may add another build later
cuA6w.png
I put the "DOOM" in "****."

Comments

• Thank you kind sir.
  • Was reading it.

Thank you so much for releasing it before the launch, as my main will be en Embermage.
    wpid-Product-BannerStargate-SG-1-The-Alliance.jpg
  • Doom, how does each level/point in the 'brand' skills scale, like how much damage does each point give?

Also regarding ice prison, do spells go through them? (eg. blazing pillar) Also how is ice prisons' interaction with bosses, do they shatter immediately from a hit?

Also, what's your opinion on the Firestorm spell?
    76561198041572742.png
  • I have a question regarding stat choices. Why do you consider Strength more important a stat for the mage than Vitality? Are the damage mitigation for the Embermage so good he can completely ignore putting points in Vitality? My main concern is about survivability.
    wpid-Product-BannerStargate-SG-1-The-Alliance.jpg
  • adoomgodadoomgod Posts: 4,270
    I have a question regarding stat choices. Why do you consider Strength more important a stat for the mage than Vitality? Are the damage mitigation for the Embermage so good he can completely ignore putting points in Vitality? My main concern is about survivability.

Some vitality is good actually. Now that I've played, but a good elementalist embermage will avoid getting hit all together with storm phase.
    Jarold wrote:
    Doom, how does each level/point in the 'brand' skills scale, like how much damage does each point give?

Also regarding ice prison, do spells go through them? (eg. blazing pillar) Also how is ice prisons' interaction with bosses, do they shatter immediately from a hit?

Also, what's your opinion on the Firestorm spell?

Brands scale very well. Hard to give you exact but they are very very strong. It increases scaling as your character levels as well.
    Don't know about ice prison or fire storm yet.
    cuA6w.png
  • DyvimDyvim Posts: 117
    Thanks yet again for the article, Doom and Webbstre!
    "Turqoise bicycle shoe fins actualize radishes greenly!"
    Chaotic Advisor (OotS 68)
  • Thanks for this! :D
    No probs. I so tired... doing engineer now.
    cuA6w.png
  • The link gives me an error:
    502 Bad Gateway
    Runicgamesfansite.com is down :/. webbstre should have it up when he wakes up. Sorry
    cuA6w.png
  • CheesyPeasCheesyPeas Posts: 1,250
    Have you acquainted yourself with the inside of your eyelids for longer than a few seconds over the last few days? :)
    DG9uC.png