Invalid username or password or account problem

SaulTighSaulTigh Posts: 4
edited December 2013 in Torchlight II Support
I'm having this issue:
connecting to lobby service...
Invalid username or password or account not associated with purchase.

But my account, on secure.runicgames.com. is registered and ready for Torchlight II (linked via steam) internet play. username and password are correct.
The only difference is that the user name and email are different on steam and runic

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Which information did you use when trying to log in in-game?
    10eq0m1.png

Ferrets are so freakin' cute.
  • Which information did you use when trying to log in in-game?

username and password used on secure.runicgames.com.
  • Try to reset your password. Many have had this issue before and it fixed it for soooome of them. Not many, but it's worth a shot. Sent a ticket to the support staff as well. Just remember to be patient, as it's only a handful of guys working at Runic trying to service at least a thousand people a day.
    10eq0m1.png

• Thank you, I reset the password, and now the game log in. :D
  • Sweet! Glad it works for you now :3
    10eq0m1.png

• I got it off of you (runic games) and I can never get it to work. I activate the demo to full and I never add my code to the account info so I cant go online mode, please help :(
  • D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭
    Sorry you are having issues.

It is best to create a new ticket at the support page is located here http://support.runicgames.com/new-ticket

It might take some extra time due to the holidays.
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"
  • I did that 4 times and all code did not work
  • I always get this "That product key is not valid or has already been registered. Please verify that you have entered it correctly, including any dashes, etc." so what am I suppose to do
  • nm
    Is the key now working?

If it is not than you need to create a ticket for Runic support staff to fix your issue. I gave you the link in my previous post.
  • I fix it my self
    Glad it is working and happy Torchlighting.
  • you to
  • Facing this problem too.
    Invalid username or password or account not associated with purchase.
    Try changing the passwods many times. And it did'nt work out.

• usernamedusernamed Posts: 1

I too am experiencing this problem.
    I had an account, with the same email I re-signed up with, but that's gone & I don't know why.
    The game is now giving me a "Invalid username or password or account not associated with purchase" message when I try to log in & changing the password didn't help.
    The https://support.runicgames.com/ pages just says that the account has been canceled & I don't know what that means.
    I think I've submitted a support ticket but am really bummed out by this.
    I got Torchlight II for friends to play it with them but now I can't even do that because some computers are saying "naw, bro. you gotta give us some money first" (at least that what it seems like with the whole "account not associated with purchase" thing).