[Sharedstash MOD] Potions of Chew Respec Sharedstash

ChewtoyChewtoy Posts: 185
edited May 2016 in Mod Showcase
Potions of Chew Respec Sharedstash

Download:
http://adf.ly/DSExi

NOTE:
Respec Potions do not stack to 99 but only 1, unless you have a mod, everything else works without any MODS.
Dose not flag you as a cheater.
Turn off Steam Cloud if you have problems.
Delete all "sharedstash" named files that were created if you still have problems

Copy/Extract To
C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Runic Games\Torchlight 2\save\RandomNumbers

Play
Chewtoy :)

2hqqau9.jpg
9pwcg9.jpg
(YOUTUBE) N3KIO
Potions of Chew Respec Sharedstash viewtopic.php?f=48&t=35925
The Toy Collector (Mapworks Overhaul) viewtopic.php?f=48&t=54724
«1345

Comments

  • What exactly is this? And will it flag people who use it as a cheater?
  • Also do you have any clue if it interferes with steam achievements if you use it?
  • OrsinOrsin Posts: 16
    Can you do one for attribute points also :)

    PS
    Like the other one asked does this flag you as a cheater?
  • Necessary! But, can do you do a seller for this or add to the potions sellers? That would be amazing!
  • ChewtoyChewtoy Posts: 185
    Dose not flag you as a cheater, unless they patch it one day.
    Dose not interfere with steam achievements.
    "Add the potion to sellers?" Not without the MOD tools.
    "Can you do one for attribute points?" I will look into it, but not currently.
    9pwcg9.jpg
    (YOUTUBE) N3KIO
    Potions of Chew Respec Sharedstash viewtopic.php?f=48&t=35925
    The Toy Collector (Mapworks Overhaul) viewtopic.php?f=48&t=54724
  • Chewtoy wrote:
    Dose not flag you as a cheater, unless they patch it one day.
    Dose not interfere with steam achievements.
    "Add the potion to sellers?" Not without the MOD tools.
    "Can you do one for attribute points?" I will look into it, but not currently.
    Just saying if you would do that some day (sellers).
  • gamekillzgamekillz Posts: 264
    edited September 2012
    Hey. Added this mod to the Ultimate Modlist Thread V.2. Let me know if you want the description changed via PM (:
    [Sharedstash MOD] Respec Potions
    Torchlight 2 Respec Potion SharedStash
    viewtopic.php?f=48&t=34213&p=313022#p313022
  • Does not work for me.

    Tried it a second time and it worked!!!! Thanks!
  • Thanks! Hopefully Runic doesn't mark this with cheater flag.

    Now status potions pls :D
  • This really a mod? Did you just spawn the potions using the console and fill up your shared stash then packaged it up for others to download?
  • kbe2k12 wrote:
    This really a mod? Did you just spawn the potions using the console and fill up your shared stash then packaged it up for others to download?

    Yep. Same with the fastcash "mod"
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,338 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks!
    ItfooQF.png
  • Sorry I have some problems with downloading Respec Potion(sharedstash Mod), can you just email it to yanbijin@126.com, Thanks~ :lol:
  • I downloaded the file just fine, then I copied/pasta it in my save folder. However, my game crashes on loading page.
    I retried at least a dozen of time. i even alternated between this mod and the fastcash one just to make sure the
    procedure i was using was fine. It works with fastcash but this mod keeps crashing on me.
    Any idea?
  • Working as intended, thanks!

    And everyone, remember to back up your shared stash - This will of course overwrite it!
  • nagashiki wrote:
    I downloaded the file just fine, then I copied/pasta it in my save folder. However, my game crashes on loading page.
    I retried at least a dozen of time. i even alternated between this mod and the fastcash one just to make sure the
    procedure i was using was fine. It works with fastcash but this mod keeps crashing on me.
    Any idea?
    exactly same here
  • worked great for me. now we just need one for stat points.

    thanks for this! anxiously awaiting the mod tools to be released.
  • It would be really nice if you warned people that this will over write any items they have in the shared stash.
    Thanks for the respec mod and thanks for not posting that info, now my Mage gear I had inside is gone.
  • will this label me as a cheater?
  • Doesn't appear to work with Steam. Got a blank stash with it.

    Weird to me that Runic offered the last 3 points able to be refunded but not a full respec.

    I greatly appreciate their philosophy in leaving so much [everything?] open to modification...'Here is a game. Users, go!' <- So refreshing. Can't express that enough.

    HOWEVER, this half-assed approach to respeccing leaves me scratching my head. I don't mind paying gold to respec. It is already sort of included...This artificial limit just wreaks of Blizzard. Yuk. I wonder who, ultimately, had the say on this particular decision. I'd buy them a beer to sit down and pick their brains :)

    Whatever though. Gonna get around it somehow. I played TL from release (pay what you want anyone remember that?) until now. So it isn't about not wanting to replay. I just get invested in every character!
  • Worked for me right on this minute and I have the steam vers.
  • ChewtoyChewtoy Posts: 185
    works 100% you must had done something wrong, turning off steam cloud helps too.
    gbones wrote:
    Doesn't appear to work with Steam. Got a blank stash with it.

    Weird to me that Runic offered the last 3 points able to be refunded but not a full respec.

    I greatly appreciate their philosophy in leaving so much [everything?] open to modification...'Here is a game. Users, go!' <- So refreshing. Can't express that enough.

    HOWEVER, this half-assed approach to respeccing leaves me scratching my head. I don't mind paying gold to respec. It is already sort of included...This artificial limit just wreaks of Blizzard. Yuk. I wonder who, ultimately, had the say on this particular decision. I'd buy them a beer to sit down and pick their brains :)

    Whatever though. Gonna get around it somehow. I played TL from release (pay what you want anyone remember that?) until now. So it isn't about not wanting to replay. I just get invested in every character!
    9pwcg9.jpg
    (YOUTUBE) N3KIO
    Potions of Chew Respec Sharedstash viewtopic.php?f=48&t=35925
    The Toy Collector (Mapworks Overhaul) viewtopic.php?f=48&t=54724
  • Does this also refund the skill points gained through fame?
  • GraeystoneGraeystone Posts: 1,545
    gbones wrote:
    Doesn't appear to work with Steam. Got a blank stash with it.

    Weird to me that Runic offered the last 3 points able to be refunded but not a full respec.

    I greatly appreciate their philosophy in leaving so much [everything?] open to modification...'Here is a game. Users, go!' <- So refreshing. Can't express that enough.

    HOWEVER, this half-assed approach to respeccing leaves me scratching my head. I don't mind paying gold to respec. It is already sort of included...This artificial limit just wreaks of Blizzard. Yuk. I wonder who, ultimately, had the say on this particular decision. I'd buy them a beer to sit down and pick their brains :)

    Whatever though. Gonna get around it somehow. I played TL from release (pay what you want anyone remember that?) until now. So it isn't about not wanting to replay. I just get invested in every character!
    Runic knew someone will make a Respec Mod and to keep most people happy, the created the 3 skill buy back to try and keep the lovers and haters of respec happy. Heck, Runic threw in a Respec Potion with Bee Barf, er, Swarm Mod they created for TL1.
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18260
  • CAN ANYONE ( HAD RESPEC POTION IN ANY CHARACTERS) MAKE A NEW " SHAREDSTASH FILE " AND SHARE ME AGAIN PLZ !
    P/S : THE FILE DOWNLOAD FROM MF IS CRASHED T_T
  • Vanaxel wrote:
    nagashiki wrote:
    I downloaded the file just fine, then I copied/pasta it in my save folder. However, my game crashes on loading page.
    I retried at least a dozen of time. i even alternated between this mod and the fastcash one just to make sure the
    procedure i was using was fine. It works with fastcash but this mod keeps crashing on me.
    Any idea?
    exactly same here
    +1
  • I know you said this does not flag you as a "cheater". But does this flag you as having used the console?
  • Tested this and it works.
    Thanks for saving me a lot of hours :D

    Ractoon wrote:
    Does this also refund the skill points gained through fame?
    Yes
  • hkevin wrote:
    Tested this and it works.
    Thanks for saving me a lot of hours :D

    Ractoon wrote:
    Does this also refund the skill points gained through fame?
    Yes
    plz give me your sharedstash.bin ( with one respec potion it it) plz ! thank you :D
  • gbones wrote:
    Doesn't appear to work with Steam. Got a blank stash with it.

    Weird to me that Runic offered the last 3 points able to be refunded but not a full respec.

    I greatly appreciate their philosophy in leaving so much [everything?] open to modification...'Here is a game. Users, go!' <- So refreshing. Can't express that enough.

    HOWEVER, this half-assed approach to respeccing leaves me scratching my head. I don't mind paying gold to respec. It is already sort of included...This artificial limit just wreaks of Blizzard. Yuk. I wonder who, ultimately, had the say on this particular decision. I'd buy them a beer to sit down and pick their brains :)

    Whatever though. Gonna get around it somehow. I played TL from release (pay what you want anyone remember that?) until now. So it isn't about not wanting to replay. I just get invested in every character!

    It's not half-assed because you don't agree with design decisions. Runic wanted to encourage people to commit to builds and have a reason to roll the class again. Therefore you can respec up to the last 3 skills, giving you a big enough window to try the skill and figure out if it's worth keeping. Other devs like to enforce the way they think you should play the game, Runic took a different approach and if you don't like it, there's a solution. In this case, once GUTS is released and the Workshop starts up, you can just grab a respec mod from there and everyone's happy.
«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.