ALL GEMS - Game Save

LexyrexLexyrex Posts: 7
edited November 2009 in TL General Discussions
Here are all the gems and their respective levels - With a game save containing all of them

Cracked [Attribute] Ember
Dull [Attribute] Ember
Discoloured [Attribute] Ember
[Attribute] Ember
Cut [Attribute] Ember
Polished [Attribute] Ember
Star [Attribute] Ember
Flawless [Attribute] Ember
Perfect [Attribute] Ember
[Unique Name for each Shard/Skull/Eye - Fully Upgraded]

Chaos Gems -
Adept Chaos Gem 2% Faster Cast Speed
Very Adept Chaos Gem 4% Faster Cast Speed
Deadly Chaos Gem +2 Critical Hit Chance
Very Deadly Chaos Gem +4 Critical Hit Chance
Swift Chaos Gem 2% Faster Attack
Very Swift Chaos Gem 4% Faster Attack
Healthy Chaos Gem +12 Health
Very Healthy Chaos Gem +24 Health
Shimering Fish Scale Armour/Trinket: 3 Health Recovery per second

Pure-Ember Shard
torchlightpureembershar.jpg

Skull
torchlightskull.jpg

Life-Ember Shard
torchlightlifeembershar.jpg

Flow-Ember Shard
torchlightflowembershar.jpg

Fire-Ember Shard
torchlightfireembershar.jpg

Eyeball
torchlighteyeball.jpg

Depths Ember Shard
torchlightdepthsembersh.jpg

Core-Ember Shard
torchlightcoreembershar.jpg

Cold-Ember Shard
torchlightcoldembershar.jpg

I know how hard these are to obtain and so I've included a game save - Level 1 Alchemist - With 4 of every type of gem in their highest form. These are in the characters stash inventory.
Download the save, put the folder in appdata/Roaming/runic games/torchlight/save , then load the character and put the gems from the stash inventory into the shared inventory and there you go!

File Dropper
http://www.filedropper.com/gemholder

Rapid Share
http://rapidshare.com/files/301166774/Gem_Holder.svt.html

Your Welcome, XD

Comments

• ColifColif Posts: 554
    edited November 2009
    10 stages? I will be here a while then. Good job on collecting them all :)

I think they need to alter the text on the last stage gems, unless there is something gained from transmuting two of these together?
  • AntitrustAntitrust Posts: 389
    edited November 2009
    Cool :)

How about Chaos gem info? :P

We need 256 cracked gems, or 128 dulls to make a perfect one :shock: Which means transmuting anywhere between 512-1024 items...

Well, it beats cubing a Zod from Els I guess...
    sig3.png
  • ColifColif Posts: 554
    I don't know if they work, I tried to transmute two together and it failed to do anything.
  • Antitrust wrote:
    Cool :)

How about Chaos gem info? :P

Only found 2 so far, I'll add something about them all and at the highest level
  • I did some experimenting with chaos gems. They can't combine, and they always have one or two of the following enchantments:

+12 health
    +2% casting speed
    +2% attack speed
    +2 Critical Hit chance

The name differs based on what enchantment/combination of enchantments it has. For example, a +2 crit is called deadly, while +4 crit is called very deadly.
  • OotTheMonk wrote:
    I did some experimenting with chaos gems. They can't combine, and they always have one or two of the following enchantments:

+12 health
    +2% casting speed
    +2% attack speed
    +2 Critical Hit chance

The name differs based on what enchantment/combination of enchantments it has. For example, a +2 crit is called deadly, while +4 crit is called very deadly.

I'll confirm that with my +24 health Chaos Gem named "Very Healthy".
    Arguing over a video game? That's just silly.
  • prestigeprestige Posts: 553
    I've noticed a few chaos gems have more than one enchant. For example, +2 to crit is a Deadly Chaos Gem. However, I've also seen a Deadly Chaos Gem that was generated with +2 to crit and +12 health.
    The Basement My random mini-dungeon mod
    Here comes Leviathan! Starch 2 mod
  • MalpheasMalpheas Posts: 150
    Just an OffT comment:

The perfect eyeball being "Etlich's Eyeball", very nice Easter egg. Good nod to Diablo II classic.
  • It's a bit confusing that the chaos gems are not seperated from the shards more clearly, cuz if you compare it to D2:

Chaos gems = jewels
    Shard/skulls/eyes= gems

which are 2 very different things, same in torchlight but it's not so obvious here!? ;)
    ¤ Violence is the las refuge of the incompetent ¤
    Proud supporter of Obama vs. FOX News ^_^
  • There's also the fishscale things that are socketable.

And there's a couple of unique socketables used for equine exploration.
  • :D
  • ****. I was excited enough when I finally got some polished gems.....didn't realise I was only half way through the process, LOL.
  • You can actually transmute chaos gems, but it is NOT worth it. The only way to transmute them is to put 4 chaos gems in, and in the end all you end up with is dull skull, etc. The highest ranking gem I've gotten from chaos gems being transmuted is a discoloured core-emblem
  • Just wanted to say very nice work. Thank you for doing this.
  • *added Chaos gems, Note that some chaos gems do hold 2 attributes*
  • WestonWeston Posts: 1,004
    Ist there a level where the shining fish scale armor gem drops more predominantly than other places, or a certain level that the character must be, before the vendor starts to sell them?
  • hi Lexyrex, thanks for making this.

1. do i just put Gem Holder.svt into the save game folder?
    2. can i load the game and enter into the level 1 alchemist you made for us without affecting my other character with your .svt file?

thanks for the clarification, i appreciate it.
  • WestonWeston Posts: 1,004
    1. Yes
    2. Yes

I've done the same thing (use somebody elses character save) by simply placing it in the save folder and loading it up in the game as I would my own characters, it does not affect your own characters in any way (other than giving them the free gems of course, which could ruin it for some people, or make it more enjoyable for others).

And on 2, if you don't load that character then you'd not be able to put the gems into your shared stash in which case it would be pointless to even download it and put it into your save folder.

Ist there a level where the shining fish scale armor gem drops more predominantly than other places, or a certain level that the character must be, before the vendor starts to sell them?
  • systemXsystemX Posts: 19
    edited November 2009
    thanks for the clear explanation weston, i appreciate it very much :)
  • Really nice work :)
    sig3.png
  • chebuoichebuoi Posts: 121
    I remember there is also some gem from fishing that +3% crit, you should add it in
  • Shimering fish scale never seems to be working for me >.<
  • I personally don't like the fish scale, that's why I haven't included it in the post
  • True, I've inserted a fishscale myself and it didn't register any effect on the item legend...
  • FadeXFFadeXF Posts: 138
    I bet 100 bucks IRL that poster Drev has downloaded this save file and used it dispite nerd raging in another post about cheaters and cloners.

100 bucks.

Anyone wanna take me up on it??

BUT THIS IS LEGIT MAN!!! ITS A SAVE FILE!!!
  • evetsevets Posts: 141
    FadeXF wrote:
    I bet 100 bucks IRL that poster Drev has downloaded this save file and used it dispite nerd raging in another post about cheaters and cloners.

100 bucks.

That was a completely unnecessary personal attack. Please don't drag that into this thread. For once, just ONCE can we PLEASE have a thread without and flaming/personal attacks? I am seriously getting sick of this.
    glider.png
  • FadeXFFadeXF Posts: 138
    evets wrote:
    FadeXF wrote:

100 bucks.

That was a completely unnecessary personal attack. Please don't drag that into this thread. For once, just ONCE can we PLEASE have a thread without and flaming/personal attacks? I am seriously getting sick of this.

It's a legitimate bet. Any takers?
  • nice one :mrgreen:
  • So those fish scales are broken and have no place in transmuting? :(
  • aapo111 wrote:
    So those fish scales are broken and have no place in transmuting? :(

They work now, with the patch, but I don't think they can be transmuted...