**** mode variant

AzkronAzkron Posts: 14
edited March 2014 in TL Hardcore Mode
Hello world ! :D

I started a game on **** normal but after a while I stopped and created another in **** veteran because in normal I was just one-shooting everything and killing the bosses like without even kitting them, just standing in front of them ( I am playing with a canoneer).

So as I said I started a **** veteran game and I actually find it quite more interesting an challenging but I am actually ultimately getting kill, last time in the end of second act.

OK, I could then simply play an non-**** veteran mode. But I tell you I have actually tried but I just get bored, is like without the danger of a permanent death the game becomes much less intense.

So I thought on a variant to **** mode which I think could be pretty cool. The idea will be that the life and death thing is like in a non-**** mode, in which you have to pay a fee if you die and all that but with a difference. That If at some point you don´t have enough money to pay the fee, then your character would be permanently lost.

I think a game mode like this would still have this intense feeling of danger of loosing your character that **** mode give you, but without the frustration of loosing your character because you got killed once by a boss or by an elite that one-shooted you or things by the style.

So what do you think ? :D

Comments

• yig1015yig1015 Posts: 55
    I personally don't see a point to be completely honest. **** is based on that ultimate 1 life 1 death aspect and compromising on that kinda removes the true sense of danger and lets you play careless as long as you have this large death cushion of money.

Some may like it but for me, no thanks.
  • Bink2112Bink2112 Posts: 23
    Azkron,

I appreciate the idea, but it would be, like Yig1015 said...it would be kind of pointless. It might not be too bad, because ultimately it makes you grind, and in turn you'll get all the best gear sets, and gems you'll need which will allow you to beat the game on EHC. I like the idea of a "Marie Brother's" based gameplay system, that would give it much more of an arcade feel...Like a 5up life to begin with and have an opportunity on each act to earn an extra life or two. Maybe beat it using 7 deaths...**** would get real on that 7th life... :)

~Bink2112
  • zazazaza Posts: 1
    yig1015 wrote:
    I personally don't see a point to be completely honest. **** is based on that ultimate 1 life 1 death aspect and compromising on that kinda removes the true sense of danger and lets you play careless as long as you have this large death cushion of money.

Some may like it but for me, no thanks.

I agree with you, that's exactly what makes it so exciting and more real...

for more visit [url=http://gamingterminal.blogspot.in/GAMES [/url]