RepalutezRepalutez Posts: 38
edited February 11 in Mod Showcase
elizatheoutlander.png

Important Info
*This works with the game version V1.11.5.3

*Contains both a Godly set and a Lite set
Godly set: Do crazy damage at low levels
Lite set: Do high damage but less uniques and low level items

Welcome the "Eliza the Outlander", my third "mod".

This is a shared stash file, which is mainly for a new Outlander character that want godly damage and protection at a very very low level (level 1 to use the items)

Here is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/48r6x87p4wi6d6n/ElizaTheOutlander.rar

"Installing" the shared stash file

After you've downloaded the file go to your sharedstash file in the Torchlight 2 folder:

Go to Documents --> My Games --> Runic Games --> Torchlight 2 --> Save --> (a bunch of number) --> in this folder with a bunch of number as the folder name, is a file called sharedstash, make sure to have a backup of you original sharedstash file incase you have important items in there.

After making a backup, copy and replace the downloaded sharedstash file, into the folder with the original sharedstash file. (make sure your not in a torchlight 2 game (main menu works when replacing the sharedstash file)

Guide on how to wield the gear

This part is for Godly Gear

So now that you added the shared stash file, it's time to begin an Outlander from the start.

Once in town, head to your shared stash, and start equipping items from the left to the right.

Item equip order; Start from left to right:

Pants --> Neck --> Ring1 --> Ring2 --> Chest --> Belt --> Boots --> Gloves --> Pants --> Shoulder --> Helm

Now we can start getting the uniques, this part is a bit tricky because we swap out 2 pistol sets to get to our 3rd. and some trinket swapping aswell.

Pistol1 (level 21) --> Pistol1 (level 21) --> Neck (level 28) --> Belt --> Gloves --> Helm --> Pants --> Pistol2 (level 83) --> Pistol2 (level 83) --> Ring1 --> Ring1 --> Neck2 (level 78) --> Chest --> Gloves --> Boots --> Shoulder

Here you can either choose to equip the dual pistols, or 1 of the 2 shotgonnes.

This part is for Lite gear

So now that you added the shared stash file, it's time to begin an Outlander from the start.

Once in town, head to your shared stash, and start equipping items from the left to the right.

Item equip order; Start from left to right:

Pants --> Neck --> Ring1 --> Ring2 --> Chest --> Belt --> Boots --> Gloves --> Pants --> Shoulder --> Helm --> Neck --> Ring 1 of 2 --> Ring 2 of 2

Now you can choose either to dual wield the pistols or just the shotgonne

Here is my Outlander at level 1 with the equipment of the Lite pack

elizatheoutlanderstatsl.png

Here is my Outlander at level 1 with the equipment of the Godly pack

elizatheoutlanderstats.png

Here is the Outlander Dual Pistols in action:

elizatheoutlanderdomina.png

Comments

• I love these builds. So awesome! Thanks a ton! Can't wait for the new engineer!(hopefully you throw in tanking gear!) ;P
  • Wohoo!! as always you're the man! Can't wait to try this out!

And looking forward to the update to the engineer :)
  • DUDE! This is awesome. Thanks for all of the hard work. Well all really appreciate it.
  • StyxStyx Posts: 1
    I got an "Out of memory error" when i launch the game :/
  • It needs to be updated is all.
    | How to extract/edit TL2 item files, V012 [With images] I am no longer active in the modding community. If you wish to take a project that I have made, besides the 'How to extract/edit TL2 item files', and change it as your own, you may do so.
  • OccyOccy Posts: 13
    As good as usual. Also like the 'lite pack'. For those times where Godly can just be a little much. :)
  • Hmm..nice mod, but why do I keep getting all mage items?
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭
    xx123321 wrote:
    Hmm..nice mod, but why do I keep getting all mage items?

I'm not sure you're going to get a reply as the person who made the mod hasn't posted since 2012. You're better off sending them a pm as it will alert them via email.
    ItfooQF.png