Is anyone still playing TL1?

2»

Comments

• dreamriderdreamrider Posts: 1,727
    Yup, just returned for some Torchlight obsessive monster nailing, after about two years obsessively on Star Citizen and the SC website...which I highly recommend, BTW. Oh, and I also spent 6 mo of love on Enhanced Baldur's Gate and Pillars of Eternity...also recommended. But here I am back at TL, trying for that PERFECT run, and enchanting my idea crossbow. Lady Darrigan #388 is in the warm up circle.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    dreamrider wrote:
    Lady Darrigan #388 is in the warm up circle.
    You should try a necromancy build.
    Untitled-2.png
    ItfooQF.png
  • JibakuJibaku Posts: 119
    Well I'm starting to feel like playing TL1 again so I might have to see if this computer can run it (decently),,, I lost my laptop >_>;
    allard01 wrote:
    i had never known about arcane alchemist gear - lvl 40 and up as more as now I got. Such a beautiful topic to aware the people about arcane alchemist gear - lvl 40 and up.
    "Such a beautiful topic to aware the people"
  • I heard about some other plate form about that but still not personal experience to play
  • Angus88Angus88 Posts: 10
    I am! Runic has an excellent pedigree of developers. When I saw that Matt Uelmen was the composer, I was sold. I've played two Alchemists: summoner and spellcaster. On to the other classes and then T2!
  • vubukylovubukylo Posts: 9
    edited November 2017

Thanks a lot. Now I'm playing kizi at http://www.kizifan.com/. It's a cool flash game. It's one of my favorite online games. Does anyone remember such games as Redball, Mario, Super snake ? It's something similar to them. I'm a game addictive so I spend a lot of time playing. I also love Nintendo games and Fallout game.

• hermeticcharmhermeticcharm Posts: 91 ✭✭

The recent announcement made me nostalgic and now I am working on my TL1 mod again that I started like 7 years ago. I am going to finish it and maybe start some new projects and definitely start playing again :smile:

"And so the endless cycle of life comes to an end - meaningless and grim. Why did they live and why did they die? No reason. . ."
  • vubukylovubukylo Posts: 9

I only play TL2 and it's easy to find a game ~2-3 min average.... but when it's night or morning here in europe I sometime must wait 1 hour+ :(

• gerdezgerdez Posts: 179

Yes. I had the old GOG Mac version before, yesterday I bought it again on steam. I don't know why, but I like this slightly more than TL2. Maybe it's the dungeon and the simple greatness of the game. And in TL2 I hate the desert and mechanical setting :smiley: Act 2 and 4.

Toons: [LINK DELETED]
    Transmute even more, including fish! --> Hermetix Mod
2»