Godmode Autoattack DW ClawZerker build. (For ELITE!)

BloodytrailzBloodytrailz Posts: 69
edited January 2015 in Berserker Discussions
So, you want to be a badass dual wielding berserker, and you want to play elite? Well prepare to farm, or prepare to die...a lot!

Elite offers a huge challenge to berserkers in act1...the beginning part is hard to survive (1-20, every boss fight is extremely difficult at this level)
And I'm here to offer what has worked for me (albeit, this method can be time consuming if executed poorly, but I'm here to help with that.)

Note: This build is tailored towards Claws due to attack speed and not needing a cleaving attack due to skill choice. However, other weapons can work just as well as long as they have relatively fast attacks (Under .7 attacks/Second)





=====Skill Build=====

This would be a MAXED OUT build
[LINK DELETED]
*OPTIONAL* Take out 14 points from red wolf, and invest into Wolf Shade, for a distraction for mobs and more health flow to you.
The last 9 points have a lot of options.
-+9 into storm claws. This will take it from a 2 target 40% damage to a 4 target 67% damage. That is a substantial increase in overall AoE output.
-+9 into blood hunter. This will increase your healing *PER SECOND* from 5% max hp to 9.5% max hp (nearing doubling your active health regeneration)
-+9 into frenzy mastery. This will take your frenzy from 6 seconds to 10.5 seconds. While we do recharge quickly, the more time we spend in frenzy, the more overall time we spend with 100% critical stikes and other benefits.
+9 into rampage. This will increase the proc from 4% to 8.5%... not too bad, 1 in 25 mobs for the proc > 1 in 12 mobs for the proc. Not my first pick by far, as i don't like to rely on rampage at all, but still a viable option.

But since realistically, you DO have to level, I'm going to break it down for the first 50 levels or so. (Beyond that you just take what you want, when you want it)

Beginning of the game:
Level 2+3 === Take Shadow Burst (Heal) + Blood Hunger (Heal) for survivability purposes. (Respec the one point out of eviscerate when you first hit town!)
Level 3-28 === Get Shadow Burst, Howl, Stormclaw to rank 5 ASAP! Aside from that, 1 point into Red Wolf, and Rampage and then rank the rest into Executioner + Shred Armor.
Level 28-40 === Pick up Ice Shield ASAP, Get Shadow Burst rank 10 (at level 40) Get battle rage @ 28 and level to rank 5 ASAP. Get Battle Standard rank 5 asap. The rest go into Executioner/Shred armor still.
Level 40-55 === Battle Standard rank 10 and Howl rank 10. Put the rest of the points into Executioner+Shred Armor, anything spare beyond these goes into Red Wolf+Battle Rage+Coldsteel Mastery.
55+ === Start maxing whatever you wish in whatever order you wish.

Why have I chosen the skills I have chosen?
***Note: When using this build, i HIGHLY recommend using claws for the massive attack speed and their armor piercing capability. AoE is made up for by 2 procs (Red Wolf+Stormclaw) but you can use any weapons you desire.

Spoiler = In depth explanations of why I choose each skill and their purposes in the build!
-Blood Hunger (Passive) + Shadow Burst (Shadow burst): Amazing healing. Much more on shadowburst, but blood hunger is simply there to supplement your health supply constantly...where shadow burst is used as necessary. --- Note: I leave blood hunger at 1 point because the scaling per level is terrible (.5% max health) and Shadow burst is a MUCH MORE powerful heal. And i just believe points are better elsewhere.
-Shadow burst (Active): Specifically on it's own, outside the healing effect, it also shatters shields in a huge AoE and is an AMAZING mobility tool. Something of note is that you travel THROUGH mobs when using this skill...meaning you can take yourself out of any bad position very quickly with 2-3 shadow bursts in a row.
-Howl (Active): What an AMAZING debuff! -% Attack, Move, Cast speed and increased damage taken for (ONCE RANKED) a fairly large duration as well as radius.
-Stormclaw (Active): This skill is just free AoE damage that applies itself on our auto attacks. (Splash Damage Source #1)
-Red Wolf (Passive): Procs an effect which attacks 2 nearby targets when you deal a critical hit. This counts for ANY source of damage you deal (except MAYBE the bounces from stormclaw?)...yes...INCLUDING rage retaliation! ... Now picture in your head... You are in frenzy state (charge mechanic) gaining 100% critical strikes...and each one is now proccing red wolf...that's as good as 3 target splashing (on top of stormclaws :D)
-Armor Shred (Passive): With fast attacking weapons, this passive is... AMAZING!!!!! It increases your damage on attack by shredding ALL types of armor. And as a bonus, it INCREASES your physical armor which reduces incoming physical damage by a FLAT amount. Currently at lvl 35 with 310 base armor... using Dervish Skill (30% attack speed) i can hit absorption values nearing 600-1100 damage absorbed. AT LEVEL 35!!! --- This passive is why we use fast weapons, as it directly scales upon your attack speed. This flat damage reduction is amazing when coupled with the following skill....
-Battle Rage (Active): Increases your damage and incoming physical damage by a percentage based on nearby enemies. Remember armor shreds flat absorption? Now we have a % based absorption to back it up!! This skill is amazing increasing your damage and physical defense by an absurd amount when you get into the middle of a bunch of mobs.
-Executioner (Passive): More damage, More charge speed for more criticals (which our build is slightly reliant on) which means more damage. All around, great passive. The charge generation goes really nice when paired with the following 2 abilities....
-Battle Standard (Active): Dodge? More defense! Knockback Resistance? AMAZING!!! (Being knocked back contributes for a HUGE LOSS of damage output for melee characters!!) Charge generation?!! MORE CRITICALS!!! Stacked with the charge buff from executioner, you more or less fill your charge bar in the blink of an eye! And free mana regen and as a kicker, it buffs all allies in range as well! and then combine it with
-Frenzy Mastery (Passive): This skill on its own is not necessarily overwhelming. But having that extra few seconds of charge per proc is very nice. This skill is left at a medium amount due to the fact that you will generate charge EXTREMELY QUICKLY. I choose 8 pts for 10 seconds because Dervish (Spell Scroll) lasts for 10 seconds and frenzy+dervish should always be used in conjunction with each other.
-Ice Shield (Active): A 1 point wonder until you start progressing into new game +'s. For a single point you have a 55% chance to deflect a missile attack and deal damage to the attacker and also generates charge to boot!. (If it criticals it can proc red wolf and attack nearby archers as well xD)
Well that about rounds up the skill build! Moving on....




=====STATS=====

Another big question people often have is about STATS? How much is too much, what do I spend where?

This section will be much shorter as there's only 2 real stat layouts that make sense to the style.
Option A)
Pure damage dealer. (You will be relying 100% on armor/gems/skills for survival.)
Approximately 3.5/1.5 dex.
You have 395 points to spend, so you will end somewhere around a base of 135+15 dex (15 is lvl 1 base) and 360+15 str (15 is lvl 1 base)... somewhere in that ballpark. (This will give you around a 30% critical chance out of frenzy, which is around ideal.)
Suggested If: You are playing Casual/Normal/Veteran. If you have a constant partner who is an Engineer.
*NOT RECOMMENDED FOR* ****! You will be far too squishy, and end up biting the dirt much sooner than later compared to option B.


Option B)
Balanced/more survivable.
This style basicall sacrifices str for vit in the long run.
2str:2dex:1vit until 150 base dex, then 3:2 str for the rest. you will end up around 200 str, 150 dex, 150vit (ish) and much more survivable, however your weapon damage/critical damage will suffer greatly compared to option A.



That's about it. You are a strength loving machine!!! You can make deviations as you see fit, but that's how I roll.



=====ITEMIZATION/GEAR CHOICES=====
And here comes the longer part, I'll try to keep it simple as possible and as open ended as possible. Remember these are GOALS and PRIORITIES. You always need to balance your offense and your defense to each other. Have enough defense to survive and then worry about adding in damage as you can!

This build is specifically for elite, and this is where it comes to be a major difference. Elite mobs hit HARD ad because of that % damage reduction is a massive defense option. (Berserkers naturally have 25% reduction to all damage due to being melee! Let's work on raising that!!)

Stats in order of importance: OFFENSE
1) Crit damage. We crit A LOT...this will be a HUGE source of damage output stastically... easily the priority by far.
2) Execution chance. Executes work well for berserkers, more damage and consistently keeping executioner passive charge bonus up. Aim for a minimum of 30% execution at all times to ALWAYS have charge buff up...aim for as high as possible (without sacrificing too much to other stats), but 30% is a bare minimum to me.
3) Fumble Chance. Fumbles are annoying, fumble is checked for BEFORE critical strike, so it denies us of our critical strikes..and we don't like this!! Getting fumble as low as possible without sacrificing other stats is a very good thing!
4/5/6) % Damage, % Melee Damage, % Damage while dual wielding ... These are effectively all the same thing to us... aim for the highest values possible (%all damage is the best of the 3 by a bit due to shadow burst/storms fury/elemental damage that is almost guaranteed to be on your claws at some point!)
---Every other damage related stat is not necessary in any form as we either have enough to cover our needs via stats or skills...or are just all around unnecessary.

Stats in order of imprtance: DEFENSE
1) % Damage reduction. THE **** STAT! This stat turns you into a walking tank even being a heavily DPS oriented character...the best part is, you don't even need it on your gear!! (Explained below where to get it)
2) Health. 2 words: Two words. No, really...SHADOW BURST! 60% of your max health!!! Hp+% reduction makes you invincible.
3) Armor/Resistances. Flat reductions aren't bad, but once you have high enough % reduction and HP...armor and resistances are far from necessary.
Honestly, #1 and #2 are FAR AHEAD of #3 on the necessity of it. Armor and resistances are just something you get for free anyways...do not really pay any effort into purposefully increasing these... it is ALL about HP and % decrease!!

Here's where it gets fun...How do we achieve these stats?
Every item in torchlight 2 can have 2 sockets (if not more) but how do we best utilize them?
Weapon Sockets: Critical Damage!!! First boss of act 2 drops a unique gem that offers +20% critical damage...other values are also available. 2 slots in each weapon? 80% crit damage baby yeah!!! (Starting in Act3, the Rare "Chaos" Ember gem actually has 21% crit damage in socket as well...so farming the manticore isn't 100% necessary.)
Armor/Trinket Sockets: The first boss of act 1 drops an AMAZING GEM! 3% all damage reduction!!!! ... As an alternative, the 20% critical damage gem from A2 boss1 also has a 2% damage reduction in armor.
----FARM THESE 2 BOSSES CONTINUOUSLY UNTIL YOU HAVE A FULL SET! .... (I'm not kidding, Leave a portal at the Act1 boss and use it whenever you get near a waypoint to kill him and think he has respawned.)
Note: These bosses are on around a 15-20 minute respawn timer. The 2nd act boss is usually close enough to either (A) Town exit or (B) Waypoint that you can run there much faster than you could the boss of act 1... so use the waypoint.
...I cannot stress enough the importance of these gems!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My level 35 berserker is currently decked out in 12x of the 3% damage reduction gem and 8 other various defensive gems that i'm looking to replace with them!)
....So you want MORE stress on the importance of the gem? Remember that 25% damage reduction base i told you about? There is 20 sockets to be filled in Armor/Trinkets... 20x 3 is 60%.... That is 85% damage reduction to EVERYTHING!!!!... for SOCKETS!!!!! This leaves you to get AS MUCH DAMAGE AS POSSIBLE on the actual statistics of the items you choose to wear!! (The only stat you need to worry about other than purely offensive items is HP!!!)




=====SPELL SCROLLS=====
There are many nice nice scrolls in the game, but I can easily narrow it down to some of the best of the best for this build. Use whatever you have, but Ideally you want to aim for the following handful (choose whichever your favorites are!)

NECESSARY!
Dervish (Active) - Increases attack and cast speed by a large amount for 10 seconds (30% at rank 1)...1 minute cooldown. <Always use this in tune to your frenzy for maximized damage output!!!

Optional/Choose from your favorite 3:
=Haste (Active) - Increases run speed and a minor attack speed boost. (I personally LOVE haste for traveling the map, for farm runs, for keeping up to teleporting mobs, and for closing the distance with ranged mobs) --Shadow burst does the last 2 as well, but haste is extremely mana efficient at doing so while offering a damage boost as well. Lasts for 12 seconds with a 12 second cooldown. (So yes, I cast this A LOT!)
=Weapon Expertise (Passive) - Straight up +% more damage and -Requirements for melee weaponry. Free damage, can't complain...
=Adrenaline Rush (Passive) - % chance upon being hit to increase attack and move speed by a good amount (15% rank 2) for 4 seconds. Can only proc every 10 seconds (Maximum of 40% uptime)
=Dual Wielding (Passive) - % damage increase for dual wielding, which we do...free damage.
=Willpower (Passive) - This one is actually an interesting one I'm not 100% sure of, but is a definite option. % resistance to Slow and Immobilizion. The reason I value this at all is because when you are immobilzed, you are unable to shadow burst, and this is sort of the achilles heel of a DPS berserker staying alive! (I'm not sure if the resistance implies a chance to outright not be effected, or if it's a reduction in the duration.)


----Pet Skills:
Easy enough, 2 summons, Silence, Heal all.




Spells, Stats, Skills, Itemization... I think that about covers it.





When you put all of this information and knowledge together, you get something of a walking beast :D

Large chunks of damage reduction (although never as much as a shield user due to blocks powerful mechanic)
Large chunks of damage (both AoE+single target)
And a mobile/dashy DPS'er who can still take some beating.



Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope this has given path and new hope to dual wielding zerkers everywhere!
«1

Comments

  • xkillaxkilla Posts: 618
    You must be new here. 132 points is the max skill points available. Also, the spell scroll "Critical Strikes" doesn't exist/isn't available. Nice theorycrafting using the TL2 armory though! ;)
    Savinix -> L49 Berserker (Retired)
    Xephina -> [LINK DELETED] (Northern Rage)
    Dramatix -> [LINK DELETED] (Work in Progress)
  • ^ +1

    also it seems that for your lv 35 you have very powerful gears, that with DR% gems it's easy to understand your enthusiasm about game being easy even on Elite, but it may or may not last forever for you, and it definitely isn't the case for every player out there ;)

    Monsters can debuff your DR% so even with full sockets it doesn't mean godmode. But it definitely is awesome to have.

    I agree that the only things really worth socketing into gear for a melee zerker are +HP and DR%. And in weapons it's obviously crit damage %. But that's common sense.
  • xkilla wrote:
    You must be new here. 132 points is the max skill points available. Also, the spell scroll "Critical Strikes" doesn't exist/isn't available. Nice theorycrafting using the TL2 armory though! ;)
    Good to know, will change it up in accordance... won't really change the idea behind the build, but thanks for the heads up... i was always under the influence of 50 fame levels >.>;;

    Edited the original post to reflect a proper 132point build and took critical off the spell list :)
  • madnomad wrote:
    ^ +1

    also it seems that for your lv 35 you have very powerful gears, that with DR% gems it's easy to understand your enthusiasm about game being easy even on Elite, but it may or may not last forever for you, and it definitely isn't the case for every player out there ;)

    Monsters can debuff your DR% so even with full sockets it doesn't mean godmode. But it definitely is awesome to have.

    I agree that the only things really worth socketing into gear for a melee zerker are +HP and DR%. And in weapons it's obviously crit damage %. But that's common sense.

    I suppose you could say I have powerful gear for a 35, but it's all item level 19-30 items. I'm not twinked in any way shape or form, this is all things attainable at this level just given enough time. (I also play with 3-4 friends/family members which help when we play together and do the boss runs...4 times the loot and i'm the only zerker)

    And moving onto your last statement, sadly in this day and age, common sense isn't so common anymore ;)

    But hey, if this writeup helps even 1 person to better their knowledge of the class/or how to go about it, then I'd be happy with it :3
  • And moving onto your last statement, sadly in this day and age, common sense isn't so common anymore ;)

    But hey, if this writeup helps even 1 person to better their knowledge of the class/or how to go about it, then I'd be happy with it :3

    Oh I agree.
    I wasn't trying to say that your writeup is useless. There's a lot of good tips in there.

    And it's nice to have a guide that covers low level play, skill acquisition priorities, farming and whatnot. Most build threads here are done by peeps who rush to NG+ on Normal, cheat up OP gears and respec potions in shared stash, mess around on Elite for a bit and think they're so pro they must tell everyone about it.

    It's too bad that this game is more about items than the build. You could say godmode with any build if you have full socket Grell's :)
  • wolpakwolpak Posts: 473
    I am working on a similar build. When you are early on in elite, it seems you have little time to do anything but cast buffs, auto-attack and shadow burst. I often get hit so hard and often, I am just shadow bursting around.

    That being said, I am differing from your build as I am not putting anything into howl. Right now it is bugged where it only lasts 6 seconds. Which is fine in concept, but I seem to have too little time to worry about recasting it over and over. My mana is best saved for shadow burst. In addition, I think 5 points into rampage is worth it. The 2.5% knocks down the average enemy killed from 25 to 16.67. That is a significant increase. After that, there is much too much diminishing returns. I also am putting points into ice shield. Haven't used it yet, and despite the short cooldown, at least the effect is on me and not the enemies who die or may be out of range. I am debating whether shadow burst is worth pushing past tier 2 to tier 3.

    Tier 2 gives you 9.5 on 4 targets which is 38%.

    Tier 3 gives you 12 on 5 which is 60. Seems significant, but you also must go through 5 enemies to make it worth it. Often that will be true, but often it will be not. So, 12 through 4 enemies is 48. Is the extra 10% worth another 5 points? I am not sure.
  • xkillaxkilla Posts: 618
    It's not worth bringing Shadow Burst past Tier 1 man, the mana cost increase is too significant. You'll be kicking yourself when you go to use it in a dire situation and die instead because you were out of mana.

    Rampage isn't worth bringing past 1 point unless you have spare points to put somewhere.

    Neglecting to take Howl to 15 because it's "bugged" (no it isn't... even if it does only last 6 seconds, which it doesn't imo, you will be ABLE to kill whole packs in that timeframe without taking any hits because of how slow you are making them) is a terrible rationale. If it really is "bugged" as you and others I have heard say, then you know they dev will fix it and at that point what would be your reason for not taking it? Yes, I concur I wasn't a fan of it either at first because of the low start-up on benefits and the short duration/range. However, TRUST ME you will want this skill in NG+++ and beyond.

    It's good you're getting Ice Shield up, but only take it to 10, no farther. It will cap at 100% chance and adding gems/gear that have %chance to reflect will not raise the chances. So, that means you cannot say go with only 8/10 Ice Shield and use gems/gear to take it to 100%. I tried that lol. It's multiplicative in that scenario, not additive. You will still need 10/15 Ice Shield to cap the chance at 100%, BUT the Melee DPS reflected DOES GO UP with gems/gear in addition to Ice Shield! It caps at 150% melee DPS reflected as far as I could tell from my limited testing.
    Savinix -> L49 Berserker (Retired)
    Xephina -> [LINK DELETED] (Northern Rage)
    Dramatix -> [LINK DELETED] (Work in Progress)
  • xkilla wrote:
    It's not worth bringing Shadow Burst past Tier 1 man, the mana cost increase is too significant. You'll be kicking yourself when you go to use it in a dire situation and die instead because you were out of mana.
    You raise a valid point regarding mana cost, and Tier 1 is indeed the sweet spot in terms of it - you get big improvement of the skill for just 3 extra mana per cast compared to Rank 1. Beyond that, it still might be worth it in my opinion, if you can afford ramping up mana of course. If you go base FOC and little to no bonuses from gear, yeah, probably not. Personally, on my DW zerker I found myself spamming Tier 1 too much just for the heal, so I went for Tier 2 and have no regrets. Didn't go for Tier 3 though, decided I can't afford it both in terms of mana and skill points.
  • I have edited the skill build once more

    Changes:
    Shadow burst brought down to rank 10
    Ice armor increased to rank 10 (Cold steel mastery brought down to 10 to supply the other points)
    Removed Frenzy Mastery completely
    Left 5 points open at the end for choice as there is a lot of options at that point
  • RouxRoux Posts: 17
    xkilla wrote:
    Neglecting to take Howl to 15 because it's "bugged" (no it isn't... even if it does only last 6 seconds, which it doesn't imo, you will be ABLE to kill whole packs in that timeframe without taking any hits because of how slow you are making them)
    Howl is bugged. When you apply the debuff it says 12s but it disappears after 6s.
  • xkillaxkilla Posts: 618
    I realize how people claim it is bugged, but I don't see it at all. In any event, as I previously mentioned you will be able to deal enough damage given Howl's Rank 15 debuff to take them out within this supposed 6second window anyway.
    Savinix -> L49 Berserker (Retired)
    Xephina -> [LINK DELETED] (Northern Rage)
    Dramatix -> [LINK DELETED] (Work in Progress)
  • RouxRoux Posts: 17
    xkilla wrote:
    I realize how people claim it is bugged, but I don't see it at all. In any event, as I previously mentioned you will be able to deal enough damage given Howl's Rank 15 debuff to take them out within this supposed 6second window anyway.
    Buff should last 12s
    Buff only lasts for 6s

    How is this not clear that it's bugged?
  • xkillaxkilla Posts: 618
    You don't seem to get it. I don't care if it is or isn't bugged as it isn't apparent that it is bugged because I kill stuff faster than it supposedly wears off. Still does not dismiss my point on the fact that if it is bugged it will be fixed, so there is no point in not taking it based on that fact alone.

    The real question here is why are you attempting to berate me on the subject if not for your own amusement?
    Savinix -> L49 Berserker (Retired)
    Xephina -> [LINK DELETED] (Northern Rage)
    Dramatix -> [LINK DELETED] (Work in Progress)
  • i'snt frost breath better than howl?
  • xkillaxkilla Posts: 618
    Frost Breath is good for dealing damage yes, but Howl has a huge range and slows stuff down so you can play more defensively.
    Savinix -> L49 Berserker (Retired)
    Xephina -> [LINK DELETED] (Northern Rage)
    Dramatix -> [LINK DELETED] (Work in Progress)
  • xkilla wrote:
    Frost Breath is good for dealing damage yes, but Howl has a huge range and slows stuff down so you can play more defensively.
    This. Howl is a radius around you (and a large one at that) which means i have to cast it way less, which means more auto attacks :D

    And i agree with Xkilla on howl, even if its bugged to 6 seconds...It's so powerful i'll gladly cast it every 6 seconds.
  • The armory is wrong. Stormclaw does damage based on base weapon damage, not weapon dps. Wouldn't that make it a poor choice for dual wielding? Even more so considering the fast speed of claws?
  • The armory is wrong. Stormclaw does damage based on base weapon damage, not weapon dps. Wouldn't that make it a poor choice for dual wielding? Even more so considering the fast speed of claws?

    Well, as it doesn't have it's own cast speed but instead relies on your melee attack, it should scale on it's own with weapon DPS (a faster weapon hits weaker but more often, causing more Stormclaws to go off). Compare with an ability such as the Outlander Rapid Shots, which has it's own cast speed replacing your weapon attack.
  • MattamMattam Posts: 46
    Ice Armor is actually 100% capped at level 1.
    The %increase relates to how much of the ranged damage is actually reflect back.
    Technically only need 1 point.
  • xkillaxkilla Posts: 618
    I'm not sure why you have that idea, but you would be sorely mistaken. I'm also going to assume you were referring to Ice Shield since I have no idea what Ice Armor would be otherwise :P

    It takes 10 points in Ice Shield to 100% chance cap the reflect.
    Savinix -> L49 Berserker (Retired)
    Xephina -> [LINK DELETED] (Northern Rage)
    Dramatix -> [LINK DELETED] (Work in Progress)
  • MattamMattam Posts: 46
    You're right, I read the tooltip wrong :D
  • jaykayjaykay Posts: 76
    I started farming the first boss (grell, right?) for the 3% dmg reduction gem but he NEVER drops it for me!
    Is it because I only just started farming him in a NG+ on lvl 58?
    The horse flicks its ear twice. You wonder what it means.
  • xkillaxkilla Posts: 618
    jaykay wrote:
    I started farming the first boss (grell, right?) for the 3% dmg reduction gem but he NEVER drops it for me!
    Is it because I only just started farming him in a NG+ on lvl 58?

    What is your Magic Find? Just bad luck, I would wager.
    Savinix -> L49 Berserker (Retired)
    Xephina -> [LINK DELETED] (Northern Rage)
    Dramatix -> [LINK DELETED] (Work in Progress)
  • jaykayjaykay Posts: 76
    its at 7 right now. but I am starting to think that he wont drop it anymore in NG+, only in NG when youre around lvl 30.
    The horse flicks its ear twice. You wonder what it means.
  • jaykayjaykay Posts: 76
    Bump. EDIT: Apparently 7% luck is too low because I just found my first groll eye after 10-15 attempts.
    The horse flicks its ear twice. You wonder what it means.
  • LoL!!!
  • ***Stuff Updated***
    -Skill build is new/improved.
    -Skill descriptions tweaked to match the new skill build.
    -Couple other minor things/options for stats, gems, etc.
  • Nice work!
    Glad to see Rage Retaliation out of the build e.e
    "I really don't give a ****. People give too many **** these days and someone needs to balance it out."
  • imolateimolate Posts: 294
    edited October 2012
    how does this build compare?

    [LINK DELETED]
  • VeninVenin Posts: 34
    After all the updates and excellent advice from xkilla, it looks like a pretty sweet build.

    I've recently been working on my own, unconventional build, with which I tried to maximize my electric damage to be used as a main damage focus. I got to level 30 before I rage-quit on the entire idea. I'm sure a better man could have made it work and perhaps toughed it out, but I lost the patience to do so.

    I'm going to start over with my Berserker. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your build (I guess that's the main reason you posted it). Hopefully this time I can get through the game without yelling naughty words at my monitor and forcing my neighbours to put me on Nighbourhood Watch.

    I think my biggest downfall was not taking Howl or Battle Standard at all.

    EDIT:
    What was the final reasoning for your Stormclaw decision?
    In the explanation part of your post you say that Stormclaw is your main splash damage and that it should be increased to level 5 (tier1) ASAP, but in your armory link it shows you only have one point invested into it.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.