Godmode Autoattack DW ClawZerker build. (For ELITE!)

2»

Comments

• Yeah, originally i had 5, i still believe more is possible and it's still 1 of the possibilities for the last 9 spendable points
  • jaykayjaykay Posts: 76
    Ok, I fought grell at least 40 times now, probably rather 60 or more, and he dropped exactly: one grells eye. Currently level 74. and I was sitting at 19% luck chance or so for the second half of fights. He just always drops his helmet and some **** unique lvl 50 ****, which must mean his drops are altered due to the NG+ where you start with lvl 50+.

Can anyone else confirm this?
    The horse flicks its ear twice. You wonder what it means.
  • Finally, I decided to use the last 9 points in Stormclaw to make it Tier 2. Didn't seem to need those points anywhere else. Really AWESOME build. My lvl 100 Berserker is a beast :twisted:
    "I really don't give a ****. People give too many **** these days and someone needs to balance it out."
  • imolateimolate Posts: 294
    I think this is a better version of that build

[LINK DELETED]
  • imolate wrote:

[LINK DELETED]

Well, his build has 9 spare points, that he said we could choose to spend on Stormclaw or whatever...
    I did, though, spend them on Stormclaw, but I prefer Shadow Burst 10 / Battle Standard 10 than Shadow Burst 5 / Battle Standard 15. Battle Standard's Tier 3 is just not neccesary, where the 2nd tier of Shadow Burst is more useful.
    "I really don't give a ****. People give too many **** these days and someone needs to balance it out."
    Beelzeboss wrote:
    imolate wrote:

[LINK DELETED]

Well, his build has 9 spare points, that he said we could choose to spend on Stormclaw or whatever...
    I did, though, spend them on Stormclaw, but I prefer Shadow Burst 10 / Battle Standard 10 than Shadow Burst 5 / Battle Standard 15. Battle Standard's Tier 3 is just not neccesary, where the 2nd tier of Shadow Burst is more useful.

mhmm, i enjoy that extra 10% dodge/charge rate :) good for when im out of frenzy

also.. level 10 shadow uses alot more mana
  • ChunesChunes Posts: 67
    What is the rationale for having so many points in red wolf and none in wolf shade? Wouldn't it be better to have wolf shade so you could focus on auto attacking rather than shadow bursting around? I mean, not only does it do damage, but it also heals you. Something red wolf doesn't do.
  • VanilleVanille Posts: 13
    Hi there,

Wouldn't shadow bind be better than storm claw ?

Regards
    this is an auto attack build.. you already have to run many buffs.. shadowbind might be better that requires more casting.. and to the other guy.. redwolf does a LOT of damage :)
  • Hi,first post before a looong lurk :P

thx for the build, I'm tryin it in elite and it's a bit difficult to exp.Probably becouse my equip is a bit too much "offensive" for now (I am lvl 15 atm).

A question: why you say to take 5 ranks at stormclaws and then there is only 1 point in the skill calculator?which one is the good one?

ty again
  • Hello, I'm new to the game and I realy like the idea of a DW Berserker, of all the builds on the forums I think this is the best, but due to torchlight2armory shutting down I can't see the exact point distribution.

Could anyone please post the build from a working calculator?

Maybe this one?
  • MilkMilk Posts: 6
    MikHell wrote:
    Hello, I'm new to the game and I realy like the idea of a DW Berserker, of all the builds on the forums I think this is the best, but due to torchlight2armory shutting down I can't see the exact point distribution.

Could anyone please post the build from a working calculator?

Maybe this one?
    My auto-attack build.

Base attributes are 375/150/5/5 (high dexterity makes equipping end-game gear less expensive).
    Life steal is a must. Sets to look out for are Regent, Iron Lord, Dwarfking, Feral and Dragonrift.

More than 10 points in Shred Armor is a waste, especially if you are using claws.
    NG+ will start getting hard unless you get some damage reduction. The Skull of Limoany is the best source of this.

Gambling is the best way to find specific items (like unique claws). If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
2»