Arcane statistics for dead players

k0rdk0rd Posts: 116
edited October 2012 in TL2 Hardcore Mode
Short of figuring out the save file structure and making a third party tool (or resurrecting a character through .restore file manipulation), there isn't really a way to view the statistics of a dead character. I think it would be really fun (although maybe not particularly useful) if we could see our arcane stats for characters in the title screen.

Comments

• I totally agree with you. Be able to post your stats so people can tell you why you died ;)
  • usually to swarming, small minions who get behind you and block off your escape route until they nick you to death.
  • Tbiggs wrote:
    usually to swarming, small minions who get behind you and block off your escape route until they nick you to death.

Frost Phase takes care of that, for me atleast :)
  • k0rdk0rd Posts: 116
    Most of my deaths are from simply not thinking about taking a look at my health meter when surrounded by mobs :(
  • habbeyhabbey Posts: 137
    I agree with you, I made a post about a week ago about this very subject in hopes to drum up support for something like this for a mod. But I took the reception of that thread (no replies) that I was in select company in this feature. At least there is some one else!
  • k0rdk0rd Posts: 116
    Ah, sorry.. I guess I should have done a search before my post - I would have simply added my support to yours.