BUILD LIST *COMPLETE* Updated: 10/9

Shek333Shek333 Posts: 120
A Complete List of Berserker Builds
Since nobody has done this yet. I thought I would catalogue links to all the build threads in this forum. I'll try to keep it updated as new builds appear. If I've missed your build, let me know and I'll put it on here.
-Guides will be posted in the order that they are added. The lists are not in any other particular order, other than date added.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Dual Wield Build or Left Click Builds

**** Elite Berserker Build: Shinrabe's Corporate **** by Shinrabe: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=42733 color=#FF0000]New Post 10/10[/color
Run fast!... Kill Fast!... Exp Fast! [DW Softcore Build] by bigfatpork: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=40866
Dual Wielding Berserker Guide Viable On ELITE w/ VIDEO by lorcankoganei: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=40401
Cookie-Cutter Left Click Builds by Skruller, Xkilla, and Roux: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=39473
Godmode Autoattack DW ClawZerker build. (For ELITE!) by bloodytrailz: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=39544
Dual Claws Build - Very viable (Veteran and Elite tested) by realroku: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=37747

Ability Builds

Tieryal's HCE Beserker Build [NG4 HCE Viable] by Tieryal: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=43170 color=#FF0000]New Post 10/18[/color
vchaos's R&R Build by vchaos: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=42582 color=#FF0000]New Post 10/9[/color
XKilla's Ravage Build [Elite Viable](Videos) 10/8 Patch 1.12 by XKilla: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=40136
Shek's Raze Build [HC Viable] (FULL VIDEO) 10/1 by Shek333 viewtopic.php?f=44&t=35143
Syle's Savage Beast build by Syle: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=38372
Meemo’s "UnGodly" Magic Zerker by Meemo: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=37916
Alphazerker - Leader of The Wolfpack by forr3st: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=36653
Embrace the Shadow (Shadow Zerker Build) by Natureba: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=35764

Other Builds

My 4 Berzerker Builds, icezerk, dual wield, tank, cannon by adoomgod: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=33894

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
SteamID: LeifKT

Comments

• Great idea!

Link to the dual claws build doesn't seem to be working.
  • xkillaxkilla Posts: 618
    Solid idea and nice roundup.

I wouldn't say my build (Ravage) is necessarily a Left Click Auto Attack build, but yet at the same time it sort of is? The build certainly relies on auto attacks to regen mana through mana steal.
    Savinix -> L49 Berserker (Retired)
    Xephina -> [LINK DELETED] (Northern Rage)
    Dramatix -> [LINK DELETED] (Work in Progress)
  • Shek333Shek333 Posts: 120
    Great idea!

Link to the dual claws build doesn't seem to be working.

Fixed: Thanks for the QControl
  • VardlonitVardlonit Posts: 634
    Only 12 builds? It seems not much. A stats of skills used the most by these builds would be cool.
    12 builds seems like "not much?" In comparison to The Game Which Shall Remain Nameless, that's like a three-fold increase easily compared to any one of their classes.
    Updated 10/1

XKilla's Ravage Build
  • VardlonitVardlonit Posts: 634
    The builds listed are probably just for Elite difficulty. I suppose that for Veteran difficulty much more builds are significant and work well.
    Updated:
    Run fast!... Kill Fast!... Exp Fast! [DW Softcore Build] by bigfatpork: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=40866 [New Post 10/3]
    Dual Wielding Berserker Guide Viable On ELITE w/ VIDEO by lorcankoganei: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=40401 [New Post 10/3]
  • PhoteusPhoteus Posts: 100
    I plan on setting up of graph of most used skills a little later today from these builds

Edit: a little clarity. I'm going to average what skill points are spent on skills in each build, see which skills are most used, and see which skills are 'one-point wonders' based on this small selection of builds. Should be interesting.
  • PhoteusPhoteus Posts: 100
    I could not use all the builds for my data because a few listed did not give a full spread of points upto 132 to work with. I used 10 of the listed builds. That at least felt like a good list.

Can't post more than this, but some finds from this build information:

Battle Rage is, unsurprisingly, the most popular skill. Every build has it. Almost every build has it maxed out. What this tells us is that viable builds will/should have this skill.

I've qualified several skills as the most powerful Berserker skills based on popularity (whether a build has the skill or not) and efficiency (if players seek to max the skill out or not). The theory is that the more builds use and max a skill, it must be powerful (or players think that it is). In order of power (out of 10 max):

Battle Rage - 9.73
    Howl 7.53
    Shred 7
    Red Wolf 6.2
    Execute 6.0

Most used skills:

Battle Rage
    Battle Standard
    Red Wolf
    Blood Hunger
    Iceshield

Least used skills in # of builds using it:

Wolfstrike 0
    Rupture 0
    Storm Hatchet 0
    Shadowbind 0
    Wolfpack 0

Possible 1 point wonders (these skills are very popular but rank low on efficiency, meaning most builds put few points in it):

Blood Hunger
    Rampage
    StormClaw
    Battle Standard

Other skills were back and forth, some skills 1 point, other people maxing it, so it's hard to tell.

So that's my findings. Do what you will with them, I choose not to interpret them further.
  • ZassoZasso Posts: 73
    finally :P
    gj

sticky this please
    @Photeus

Really cool analytics.
  • ShamcrankShamcrank Posts: 145
    Good build list. Hats off to you! Hope to see it maintained in the future. :D
    My Dual-Wield Engineer Guide: The Quaker

Where words fail, music speaks.
  • My dual wield AA build is updated as of 10/4 (did some touch up/build modifications)
  • good idea, this need to get a sticky so any new berserker will find easy alot of build
    Updated my Ravage build to include a 2H video demonstration as well as a 2H build variant. Also, cleaned up the post and added some new information.
  • imolateimolate Posts: 294
    edited October 2012
    nvm.
    imolate wrote:
    could you add my build? [LINK DELETED]

I think Shek would be more than happy to include your build if you were to make a forum post detailing it in some meaningful way. This isn't for just any random Armory Skill loadout. :)
  • imolateimolate Posts: 294
    xkilla wrote:
    imolate wrote:
    could you add my build? [LINK DELETED]

I think Shek would be more than happy to include your build if you were to make a forum post detailing it in some meaningful way. This isn't for just any random Armory Skill loadout. :)

I actually need to make some changes to that build, I calculated one of the spells wrong. :(
  • SapientSapient Posts: 22
    Seems like no one has really made the perfect dual (claw) wielder yet. I mean, it's a pretty powerful char, but it's not really viable on Elite atm :(

Dies too easily. If only Blood Hunger would give life every crit and not only once per second. Maybe with the right life leech gems? Anyone know what the strongest life leech gems are?
  • Sapient wrote:
    Seems like no one has really made the perfect dual (claw) wielder yet. I mean, it's a pretty powerful char, but it's not really viable on Elite atm :(

Dies too easily. If only Blood Hunger would give life every crit and not only once per second. Maybe with the right life leech gems? Anyone know what the strongest life leech gems are?

By the way that it looks, I think it's necessary to have another character that would cover/gather all the equipments needed for a DW zerk. But having a first char of a DW zerk in Elite would make it really hard to progress.
    ahnoobies wrote:
    Sapient wrote:

By the way that it looks, I think it's necessary to have another character that would cover/gather all the equipments needed for a DW zerk. But having a first char of a DW zerk in Elite would make it really hard to progress.

Grells make progression easy as pie no matter what your build is. Even if you're just using a toothpick.
  • SapientSapient Posts: 22
    You guys might be right. It's probably a question of gear *cough* Grells *cough*.

I don't have a particular great gear yet.

I see two major problems with dual zerkers. One is the survivability. I just wish there was some way, other than overgearing, that would prevent the drastic life loss. However, I do realise that the later stages of the game is meant to be hard and that is a difficult thing to scale.

The other though is, that most spells that would help you survive are either not strong enough, like blood hunger which should be great for a constant critting machine, or that they actually just hinder you or slow down your momentum, like howl or northern rage.

Don't get me wrong. Howl is an amazing skill, but it's just a little off when you are already killing most things right away.

That being said, I'm contemplating high fcr, northern rage, high res gear and life leech on hit.
    Sapient wrote:
    You guys might be right. It's probably a question of gear *cough* Grells *cough*.

I don't have a particular great gear yet.

I see two major problems with dual zerkers. One is the survivability. I just wish there was some way, other than overgearing, that would prevent the drastic life loss. However, I do realise that the later stages of the game is meant to be hard and that is a difficult thing to scale.

The other though is, that most spells that would help you survive are either not strong enough, like blood hunger which should be great for a constant critting machine, or that they actually just hinder you or slow down your momentum, like howl or northern rage.

Don't get me wrong. Howl is an amazing skill, but it's just a little off when you are already killing most things right away.

That being said, I'm contemplating high fcr, northern rage, high res gear and life leech on hit.

Northern Rage is amazing once you learn the secret to using it, which I believe Shek himself might have been the first to discover and point out. You cast Northern Rage and then immediately Shadow Burst into or through mobs. The ice off-shoots follow you. Also, get up and personal before using Northern Rage and stuff just dies.
  • sylesyle Posts: 379
    lol i think enough ppl requested a sticky on this post :)
    i reported this post and said they dont have a sticky request button :)
  • TieryalTieryal Posts: 420
    edited October 2012
    xkilla wrote:
    You cast Northern Rage and then immediately Shadow Burst into or through mobs. The ice off-shoots follow you.

I can't get that to work even in the slightest.

And even without it working, the pathing on NR has been great the entire time I have used it. It really does it's job in killing mobs imo.

It's probably the second best skill in the game for beserker

Edit.

This tends to work more often with a faster cast speed, like being under the effect of rampage.
    **** Elite 100 Beserker NG(4) Cleared, World First.
    http://twitch.tv/tieryal
    http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=43170
  • KveldKveld Posts: 21
    It helps if you manage to 'queue' shadow burst while casting northern rage.
  • emberember Posts: 259
    This should be a sticky too :)
    About time ;)
  • xbonxbon Posts: 316
    xkilla wrote:
    12 builds seems like "not much?" In comparison to The Game Which Shall Remain Nameless, that's like a three-fold increase easily compared to any one of their classes.

if u mean diablo 3, diablo 3 only has 1 build since u get all the skills/runes/stats automatically

anyways, i know plenty more builds, i don't use builds even close to any of these, permafrost + northern rage + wolf shade maxed, is my main build, other stats in some other random stuffs. dual claws, etc.