Whats fastest time you've beaten HCE?

RareRare Posts: 15
edited October 2012 in TL Hardcore Mode
What is the fastest time for HCE?. I twinked out a engi at level 20 and decided to see how far I could get without dying from Act 1 before the regent. Freakin werewolves and some mobs that casts slow gave me my first "oh ****" moment. Then next "oh craps" was at the end with a ton of those brutes that like to teleport. But in the end the alchemist and End Boss was really easy to kill. Clocked at 6hr 51mins at level 31. I am sure that time can be seriously reduced.

Lv100 engi Vet SC
lv50 Engi Elite SC
Lv 100 embermage HC-normal
Lv 31 Engi HC-Elite :D

Comments

• RiwRiw Posts: 118
    Rare wrote:
    What is the fastest time for HCE?. I twinked out a engi at level 20 and decided to see how far I could get without dying from Act 1 before the regent. Freakin werewolves and some mobs that casts slow gave me my first "oh ****" moment. Then next "oh craps" was at the end with a ton of those brutes that like to teleport. But in the end the alchemist and End Boss was really easy to kill. Clocked at 6hr 51mins at level 31. I am sure that time can be seriously reduced.

Lv100 engi Vet SC
    lv50 Engi Elite SC
    Lv 100 embermage HC-normal
    Lv 31 Engi HC-Elite :D

WTF is this about? Start at level 1 at Echo Pass like everyone else, no shared stash/trading, but ok to farm or reroll vendors if you choose so. Then we can measure time to beat the game on HCE.