[MOD] Synergies -- Hibernated, not gone.

SalanSalan Posts: 2,642
edited October 2016 in Mod Showcase
Welcome to Synergies the complete conversion and balance mod for Torchlight 2!
21971.png
Torchlight22013-02-2402-24-30-21_zpsf9f76204.png
DOWNLOAD HERE
!PLEASE REMEMBER TO REROLL YOUR WORLD!

SynergiesMOD official low population alternative: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=52839

Runic Games Fan Site http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/vbdownloads.php?do=download&fileid=158
STEAM GROUP. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Synergies

THE SECOND POST IN THIS THREAD HAS THE RECIPES FOR LEGENDARY ARMOR LISTED
Synergies Conversion mod: http://www.synergiesmod.com
Elite monsters, Hero monsters, world bosses, rare dragons, rare trolls, three tiers of End Game Raids, Legendary Armor sets, NEW Legendary Weapons, 3 new classes, Mercenaries, and Angels!
21971.png

moty-250.png

Comments

• NythainNythain Posts: 527
    edited November 2012
    Salan wrote:
    Increased gold and Magic find slightly.
    Less crazy than TL2 Tweaks version/numbers? Been trying to fine tune a noticeable increase without going overboard for a bit. Weights are a pain the ****.
    Doubled normal monsters MAX spawn, left minimum Spawn in tact.
    Double all Monsters Health pools
    Is there any way you would consider removing their crit chance entirely like some other variations of this out there. You just made Elite/NG+ go from "HOLY HEEEELP ME MOMMY!!!" to "I'm going back to Veteran!". There's not much of an improvement/synergy by buffing the the amount of enemies, and their health, without removing their spike damage capabilities granting at least a little survivability. It's your mod though so ultimately up to you. 8-)
    Infinite range for multiple players Loot, XP and Damage reduction sharing.
    Fame to level 50
    Max Fame without it's Max Level brother in arms? There are Level 200 or Level 500 mods out there. If you raise one cap, why not the other eh? Also, by raising these caps in your mod, it reduces user error of others trying to hack them in and it makes sure your mod keeps it's life a little longer, 100-400 more levels = can play through a lot of new end game content when GUTS gets released! If you're worried about rapid first playthrough or rapid 1-100 leveling, I believe both of the options kept 1-100 level requirements the same so first playthrough and ng+ don't too skewed.
    Faster level respawns, dungeon respawns.
    I take it you pulled these from TL2 Tweaks? These values are left over from TL1 (like a lot of stuff in these dats is) and haven't proven to have any actual use in TL2. Levels and Dungeons require world re-rolls now, they don't ever "respawn" and the vendors/merchants have a slightly different method of "respawning" their wares.
    Testing out higher % chance of socketeer spawning <i haven't found him yet.. lol>
    Honestly, since this a preliminary and conceptual design release, you really don't have to waste much time tweaking this fellow. Come GUTS you should be able to just drop a socket enchanter in town (edited to your liking!).
    Better Green / Blue attributes on magic items.
    A staple in every game, good inclusion choice.
    Transmute 2 identical gems to higher level gem, includes normal, rare and unique gems except eyes.
    Transmute mana/health into rejuv potions, as well as rejuv to next higher level.
    While you're making Transmutation useful again you should look into Nosf's Unique Recipes Mod. This badboy creates fun recipes that give the player a bit more control over what they get for their unique transmutations. Still level generated and semi random, but now you can try for specific weapon/armor types. No more lame results like your level 67 Glaivelander dishin out all his useless uniques only to turn around and get a level 34 Polearm!
    new stat distribution (using the v2 numbers)
    I've gotten so used to this mod I don't think I could play without it anymore.
    A lot of these are things I had planned on doing eitherway, but wanted to give credit to the people who either had it done already, or showed how to do it, where to find it.
    This type of mindset is always win/win. You save yourself time re-creating what's already been done (time you now get to spend further developing your vision) while showing you respect the rest of the community, and earning a bit of their respect.
    Right now you have to put all these individual paks in your file, this is just the start, and a lot of these things I have actually edited in on my own with their files as guidelines in order to learn the structure of these mods.
    Thank you for this. While some might think it's a hassle (having to get them all separately is sort of a hassle actually. in the future you should at least try to bundle them all up into a single .zip), keeping the different elements of this total game mod individualized into the various chunks that make up the whole results in much easier management and easier conflict resolution when you're done.
    this is going to be one fun run, will update the first posts change log with actual updates when I get time.
    I love keeping an eye on the really grand projects intended for full game balance/change. Every now and then you find a MedianXL and it's a whole new game. Keep up the good work, keep up the conceptualizing, and good luck eventually fitting it all together the way you want to!

EDIT: Since you've pretty much covered almost every single one of my "must have" mods I figured I'd suggest the last few I think are too good/too game changing to go without.
    1. Alternative Skill Scaling by tonnesti (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=41719); - I really wouldn't still be playing this game if it wasn't for this mod. Its name is a bit misleading. Basically it makes all skills available at level 1. But, unlike that ill-thought out unbalanced version that has popped up recently that removes all level restrictions, tonnesti's version retains the Required Levels per Rank system, just with new level requirements to compensate getting some of those late game skills earlier. At the moment, this is hands down my absolute favorite mod.
    2. Longer Skill Durations *sustained mode* by wolpak (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=42480); - This man, this. I can go on about this fantastic must have mod for a while (which if you went to the thread you've probably seen my passionate walls of ramble text) so we're not even gonna get me started. The only thing keeping this from being my absolute hands down no contest favorite is the limited amount of Skills/Spells it affects atm. If you have suggestions, for the love of **** let Wolpak know. Just like an excellent whiskey, this mod is only getting better with time.
    3. -Pet Overhaul #: <monster>- by TheDharmaBum (no link because he posts each new pet in it's own thread) - It's been my experience that Pet Mods are either really horrible, or just mediocre usually. Normally I'm not a fan of them. They're either too gaudy, too OP, too ugly, too cute, too etc. Whatever they are too much of, they just usually aren't my cup of tea. Until TheDharmaBum's Pet Overhaul series. Its either the monsters he chooses, the effort he puts into their size and sound, or some unknown quality but I have to nab each one of these up the *second* he puts a new one up. TheDharmaBum is another fun talented modder, and he is *always* open to new ideas. Really, he messed up the werewolf and it shrunk all cute if you fed it a crab. After fixing it, he actually listened to the fans and put a seperate "tiny" version on his development plate.

And that's about all of my "MUST HAVE" mods that I can suggest because you've already listed/incorporated the rest of them. Could rattle off tons of other mods that are excellent, but they are much more situational and not really mods I feel there's absolutely no logical or rational reason to not be using.
    My TL2 Mods:
    No More Scrolls - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43701
    Change Enchanters - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43659
  • SalanSalan Posts: 2,642
    edited November 2014
    OUT OF DATE
    Elite monsters, Hero monsters, world bosses, rare dragons, rare trolls, three tiers of End Game Raids, Legendary Armor sets, NEW Legendary Weapons, 3 new classes, Mercenaries, and Angels!
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    edited December 2012
    Download Synergies UI here: http://www.mediafire.com/?d9n4xel4bz70uja
    ^^^ The UI that was taken out of the PAK file in v13

V1.31A FIXES
    -Color of scroll I WANNA GO HOME, corrected
    -Player's extra bags now work again!

Synergies V1.31 Released December 13th 7 Mercenaries, Necromancer SkullBarrage skill
    Altered a few of the new legendary weapons.
    -Rifle DPS lowered
    -Rifle AFFIXES doubled in some cases
    -Bow DPS raised
    -Bow Graphic changed to MFS88's Batbow
    -Claws DPS slightly lowered

-Added Kelintors merchant mod v1.27
    -- Kelintor's Champion crystal spawns now available on his merchant
    -- Kelintor's Boss crystal spawns now available on his merchant
    ----Kelintor's mercenary scrolls now available as drops on all world bosses, Level 150+ (1 in 100) and 200+ (1 in 50).
    will adjust drop rates as testing produces results.

-Necromancer Skill Skull Barrage fully in the game, has a holder skill ICON atm. Video will be included with the release for maximum exposure.
    - I have decided that as I progress the skills on the Necromancer I will update the 1.31 patch. Few other changes will happen during this time. This will allow feedback and testing. I will try to get two more skills done for tomorrow so that if people want to test the class they can with a bit more robustness. This was my first skill, and was a learning process in itself, everything gets faster with experience.

My first Torchlight 2 Video showcasing 1.31 Necromancer skill: SKULL BARRAGE.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtWFioUOqe8&feature=youtu.be

Synergies V1.30B Released December 12th 6 more Legendary Weapons
    - ALL 200/215 lvl bosses have had their health increased by 50%
    - ALL boss minions (the ones that start the fight with them) have had their health increased by 50%
    -Return KITE to a 30% dmg decrease from 15% and maybe up his HP a tiny bit if needed.
    -Tarnitha has had her skills dropped from level 15 to 5 and 10 for various different ones.
    -Recipe for swapping WAND to 2handed Greatsword.
    -Change the wand/or/greatsword to correct recipe
    -Brimstone armor has had its graphic changed
    -took the outlander spawn out of the battlefield overworld map, it is now only a blue engineer spawn.
    -Changed the battlefield dungeon to the Act3Pass1 map, smaller more linear map. Adjusted spawnrates appropriately.
    -New Legendaries, 2 shields, 1 Rifle (shotgun that fires like a bow and is effected by shotgunne mastery and bow range+), 1 staff, 1 claw.
    -New recipes for these new items.

Synergies V1.30A Released December 8th Overworld alterations
    -FIXED 215 Blue dragon transition
    -Found a double entry on the engineers that lowered their damage out put to 50% of max.
    -ALL Overworld bosses have had their damage reduction changed to 15%. This WILL hurt you more.
    -Red engineer was given a second howl.
    -Blue engineer was altered in behaviors a bit.
    -215 loot now 66% chance to drop
    -165 loot now 40% chance to drop
    -Added a higher range of GEMs to the gem merchant in mapworks
    -added garaunteed chances of Limoany gems 0 or 1 (50%ish), all reports are people simply cheat them in eitherway atm.

Synergies V1.30 Released December 7rd 10 new Legendary Weapons, TIER1!
    -Changed ISASHIELD set bonus. Removed Attackspeed reduction completely, lowered cast speed reduction to 15% from 25%.
    -Changed the graph for playerdamagingmonsters when multiple players joining a game, it now starts out slowly for the first 3 players playing together, and stops at 40% at 6 players.

-added 10 new legendary weapons to the game
    -added 6 new crafting supplies
    -added 2 new raid bosses to the game
    -moved the 2 engineers out of DF into the overworld dungeons.
    -created 4 new overworld dungeons, 1 for each of the current bosses.

Synergies V1.29B Released December 3rd Fixes for V1.29
    -Fixes DF 200 Fairyqueen scroll drop
    -Changes weapons on the Maproom vendors

Synergies V1.29A Released December 1st Fixes for V1.29
    -DF engineers spawning in 105 / 150
    -GOLD mine xp rate is too high, it should be for gold, not xp
    -casual difficulty crashing fix
    -Altered champion trash mob spawn population and added all elite mobs to the mix for Darkness Falls 7 (engineers)
    -increased rare dragon health

Synergies V1.29 Released November 30th NEW 200th level wing of DF with 100% drop rate!
    -Updated LOTHO's Goldmine files with the latest version
    -Updated Kelintor's Merchant with the upgraded money exchange, smash it to get it rather then trasnmute.
    -Updated ALL world bosses with loot tables that drop scrolls that will allow you to teleport out of the dungeon you are in, 1 way trip to mapworks.

ADDED MORE DARKNESS FALLS
    -Engineers added on the end of the chain for DF NORMAL (105) with a new trash level full of only champions and elite monsters
    -Engineers added on the end of the chain for DF HARD (150) with a new trash level full of only champions and elite monsters
    --Engineers and their dragon form have both gained 2000 hit points, and 10 minimum / 10 maximum damage at base.
    CREATED NEW CHAIN OF DUNGEON.. DF EXTREME (200)
    -- ALL BOSSES, and their respectful trash levels are represented in the 200 chain.
    -- 200 lvl bosses have a 100% chance to drop their coinciding Crafting Supply. (Devil's blood, Werewolf Tooth.. etc)
    -- ALL 200th level bosses have had their minimum damage upped to be the same as their maximum damage (in most cases 10 pnts)
    -- ALL 200th level bosses have had their armor and elemental armors raised slightly from the HARD version (this might need lowering)

ALL darkness Falls bosses now drop a portal called "no place like home" This portal is usable inside DF and will allow you to leave the instant you kill the boss if you wish, its a 1 way trip to MAPWORKS.

-Created 105, 150, 200 Battlefield overland Dungeons.
    --105 and 150 use the high drop rate of craftables on the world boss that spawns there.
    --200 uses the 100% drop rate of craftables on the world boss that spawns there.

Synergies V1.28 Released November 29th 8 RARE MONSTERS, 2 NEW WORLD BOSSES, 3 LEGENDARY SET BONUS'S SET, NEW GOLD MINE!
    MONSTER CHANGES
    -Lowering ELITE monsters by another 50% health. They are still higher health then the other monsters, but with their increased damage out put, should not become as bloated, and give less reason to skip them.
    -Change mirka elite casters to spawn LESS
    -6 new rare mobs are in game now and will spawn randomly throughout the entire leveling zones. (hopefully not too often, i had 1 spawn in 200 call ins earlier, so that SHOULD work)
    -2 new World Bosses in DF EXTREME (level 200).
    - lowered the population of monsters in Tower of the Moon, Garden of Tears, Werewolf Cellar

ITEM CHANGES
    -all shields are now part of "is a shield" set. Sorry for those who have to rebuy their shields for double affixes (shield and set), its the only way I can do it.
    -Emberweave RINGS are now added to the UNITDATA.RAW, and should be available.
    -ALL LEGENDARY ARMOR NOW HAVE SET BONUS'S ASSIGNED!

ENCLAVE ENCHANTER CHANGES
    -Re-introduce STAT and SOCKETER enchanters with their highly inflated prices!
    -Introduce LUCK enchanter, he will replace the respec guy in town, you know that useless SOB.

MAPWORKS VENDOR CHANGES
    -Introduce Salan merchant in map works instead of the gambler, poor gambler. Salan will sell Uniques at a Inflated price.
    -Changed the general merchant in the mapworks to Celindari, the Eclipse wearing mage! She will sell the normal blacksmith gear, and the potions and Teleport scrolls
    -Changed the Enchanter in map works to a specialty vendor named Aberdokki. this vendor will carry set pieces, socketables, and spells.
    -removed the summon salan scroll from the vendor. Its a collectable now!
    -DF Hard (150), and DF EXTREME (200) are now sold at the Salan Merchant in Mapworks

ADDITIONAL MODS INCLDUDED
    -Included Lotho's BRAND NEW GOLD MINE MAP(which was actually made for synergies) <<BUY THIS OFF SALAN IN MAPWORKS>> BEST MONEY MAKER EVER
    -Included Kelintors new merchant and test dummies, the summon scroll is on the general vendors. His money changing system is still included as well!

MULTIPLAYER BALANCE CHANGES
    Changing the graphs player to monster damage for how many players are in the game.
    right now: players lose 40% dmg for the first player to join, a total of 60% for the third person in the group.
    after patch: players will lose 15% dmg per the first 2 players and thereafter capping at -30%.. so 15 for 2,30 for 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Chainging the graphs for monster to player damage, for how many players are in the game
    right now: the monsters gain a huge increase in damage per player, it spikes up to something like 80% at 6 players.
    after patch: monsters will gain 1% dmg per player joining, flat rate. 1% for 2, 2% for 3, 3% for 4, 4% for 5, 5% for 6. this will allow consistent balance of end game content with groups in mind.

Synergies V1.28 Released November 29th 8 RARE MONSTERS, 2 NEW WORLD BOSSES, 3 LEGENDARY SET BONUS'S SET, NEW GOLD MINE!
    MONSTER CHANGES
    -Lowering ELITE monsters by another 50% health. They are still higher health then the other monsters, but with their increased damage out put, should not become as bloated, and give less reason to skip them.
    -Change mirka elite casters to spawn LESS
    -6 new rare mobs are in game now and will spawn randomly throughout the entire leveling zones. (hopefully not too often, i had 1 spawn in 200 call ins earlier, so that SHOULD work)
    -2 new World Bosses in DF EXTREME (level 200).
    - lowered the population of monsters in Tower of the Moon, Garden of Tears, Werewolf Cellar

ITEM CHANGES
    -all shields are now part of "is a shield" set. Sorry for those who have to rebuy their shields for double affixes (shield and set), its the only way I can do it.
    -Emberweave RINGS are now added to the UNITDATA.RAW, and should be available.
    -ALL LEGENDARY ARMOR NOW HAVE SET BONUS'S ASSIGNED!

ENCLAVE ENCHANTER CHANGES
    -Re-introduce STAT and SOCKETER enchanters with their highly inflated prices!
    -Introduce LUCK enchanter, he will replace the respec guy in town, you know that useless SOB.

MAPWORKS VENDOR CHANGES
    -Introduce Salan merchant in map works instead of the gambler, poor gambler. Salan will sell Uniques at a Inflated price.
    -Changed the general merchant in the mapworks to Celindari, the Eclipse wearing mage! She will sell the normal blacksmith gear, and the potions and Teleport scrolls
    -Changed the Enchanter in map works to a specialty vendor named Aberdokki. this vendor will carry set pieces, socketables, and spells.
    -removed the summon salan scroll from the vendor. Its a collectable now!
    -DF Hard (150), and DF EXTREME (200) are now sold at the Salan Merchant in Mapworks

NON-SYNERGIES FAN MODS INCLUDED
    -Included Lotho's BRAND NEW GOLD MINE MAP(which was actually made for synergies) <<BUY THIS OFF SALAN IN MAPWORKS>> BEST MONEY MAKER EVER
    -Included Kelintors new merchant and test dummies, the summon scroll is on the general vendors. His money changing system is still included as well!

MULTIPLAYER BALANCE CHANGES
    Changing the graphs player to monster damage for how many players are in the game.
    right now: players lose 40% dmg for the first player to join, a total of 60% for the third person in the group.
    after patch: players will lose 15% dmg per the first 2 players and thereafter capping at -30%.. so 15 for 2,30 for 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Chainging the graphs for monster to player damage, for how many players are in the game
    right now: the monsters gain a huge increase in damage per player, it spikes up to something like 80% at 6 players.
    after patch: monsters will gain 1% dmg per player joining, flat rate. 1% for 2, 2% for 3, 3% for 4, 4% for 5, 5% for 6. this will allow consistent balance of end game content with groups in mind.

Synergies V1.27 Released November 27th 11 more Elite monsters!
    -All elite monsters have been tweaked with:
    == -25% health, +25% damage, +5% attack speed, +15% armor.
    --All feedback about Elites was constantly "too many hitpoints, not enough damage" Will monitor feedback and adjust accordingly if they get out of control.
    -Added in 11 more elite monsters throughout the game in various acts, and many different types
    -Various spelling errors fixed on the Eclipse set. Don't mod at night and expect correct spelling!
    -fixed a GUID conflict with pile of bones and a level 500 mod, had to happen sooner or later.
    -removed the cellar entries from the Unitdata all instances of those maps should magically vanish.

Synergies V1.26 Released November 26th Brimstone and Eclipse legendary armor added!
    -ALL DF HARD (150) bosses have had their health increased by 2000 base
    -ALL DF normal (105) bosses (and worldbosses) have had their health increased by 1000 base
    -all DF BOSS minions have had their health increased by 25%
    -Changed DF HARD extreme to say DF HARD (150)
    -changing all DF portals to say which stage it goes to, gets annoyingly annoying trying to guess after the fact.
    -fixed spelling error in fame levels
    -fixed armor augmentation spelling from weapon to armor.
    -Aftermath, Brimstone and Eclipse armor pieces are now part of their own SET pieces, to destinguish which pieces you are wearing. (will update the actual bonus's later)
    -Tier1 armor wardrobe files moved to their own directory, they will no longer overwrite lower level armor wardrobe, dunno why I didn't think of this earlier!
    -Brimstone Armor set is now in game, uses the Aftermath graphics so it can be interchangable.
    -Eclipse Armor set is now in game, uses the purple emberweave retexture as its graphic.
    -recipes to make the new armor are in, will document correctly soon

Synergies V1.25-C Released November 23rd A few tweaks, and a lot more fun
    -Fairy Queen has had her damage reflection removed, it was in prior to the firestorm addition, doesn't need it now.
    -Fairyqueens blazing pillars will take the normal amount of time to recast, was to fast for melee characters to do enough damage between blasts.
    -Fairyqueens firestorm is now level 10 instead of 15
    -Legendary weapons upgraded with the same rarity mod the shields got, they are considered tier1 level of gear, and won't be upgraded any further.
    -removed the Critical Bonus Damage Graph, will use the Vanilla bonus damage graph, which is higher.
    -realized unique shields were getting the same armor mod as legendary shields, lowered to between legendaries and blues.
    --all boss resists got upped to 100% some were in the 80's.. bosses were also given a individual tag of resist blindness on top of the affix's 100%... gotta make sure you know!

Synergies V1.25-B Released November 23rd B is for Balance: the 1hander/Shield Balance patch
    -Shields have been balanced with a -25% spell casting effect, and a -10% attack speed effect.
    -1 handed weapons put back to their pre-nerf values of +15% above vanilla game play (up from -15% from vanilla)
    -1 handed fists and wands unique weapons rarity modifier increased to same as the other uniques rarity modifier to balance with double blue/green affixes

Synergies V1.25-A Released November 23rd FIX FOR WEREWOLF PORTAL
    -fixes a unitdata entry for Scroll_Darknessfalls_3_ex... missed putting the EX on one entry --- now you can pass the werewolf in HARD mode/
    -changed the -don't store tag on the DF dungeons to the trash instead of the boss, will remember when you kill the boss now.
    -renaming the waypoint portal display names, they were too long, and now display the version of DF its for.

Synergies V1.25 Released November 22th LEGENDARY ARMOR NOW IN THE GAME
    DARKNESS FALLS changes!
    -Removing the leveling cellar, normal cellar DF modes, the old random boss cellar is no longer part of synergies, for the time being.
    -created EASY DF chain level, 0 chance to drop legendary armor, but last boss has a chance to drop HARD DF scroll.
    -created NORMAL DF chain level, which will be purchasable from Vendor
    -Changed HARD DF chain to only drop from the last boss in NORMAL level of DF 100%, but be able to be used 99 times once you have it!

-Legendary armor crafting loot from Normal DF have a 1 in 5 chance to drop per boss
    -Legendary armor crafting loot from Hard DF have a 3 in 5 chance to drop per boss

WORLD BOSSES CHANGES:
    EXTREME MODE bosses have been tweaked:
    -Werewolf now has some of his damage as poison
    -Fairyqueen now has some of her damage as fire, and has learned a new spell
    -Devil now uses the same attacks his minions use, instead of the base attacks.
    -All bosses increased by 10 pnts of base damage and a few hundred base hitpoints.
    -Warlocks damage untouched, hitpoints lowered by 500.
    -Wraith untouched.

Further balance changes:
    -In order to upgrade a gem to a higher level, you must have 4 gems now, instead of 2. This doesn't effect end game, but it was too easy to move gems up levels previously, and very over saturated because of the higher drop rates.

Synergies V1.24 Released November 22nd Darkness Falls reworked
    -Added 6 Recipes to turn Tier1 Currency into Tier1 Aftermath pieces!
    -Added 6 Tier1 Currencies
    -FAMEGATE change, as per bottom of this post.
    -Added super shared stash, from the chinese TL2 modding website. 1000 sharedstash slots!
    -Added Lotho's Direwolf, this is a NEW pet, does not replace anything, and is his retexture, fully new!
    -Added Kelintors summon scroll to the general vendor, summoning this vendor gives you 7 more pages of a NEW stash, and a money changing scheme you can use to store gear, supposably there is a bug with the shift clicking gear into it... ?!
    -Added summon-salan scroll to the general vendor, something I had made a long time ago, and finally getting around to using. Salan will house all the Synergie maps instead of teh general merchant!
    -Fixed a bug that was stopping the DEVIL from spawning his HARD version in darknessfalls.
    -Remake Darknessfalls HARD mode.
    -FIXED aftermath and brimstone graphics in game, with minimal inpact on old armor textures (helmet and shoulders of old set will be effected)
    -Removed Repulsion Hex, you can redownload it if you want from here:
    -Removed the STAT enchanter and SOCKETER from town for overreaching balance reasons, they will return with a major quest requirement to unlocking them.
    -Removed the Fishmonger as well, never had feedback on him being essential or even ever used.
    -leaving the elemental enchanters in town for now, will move them when quests are available.
    -Fixed legendary shields to have the recent shield armor increase
    -AFTERMATH legendary armor is DONE!

Synergies V1.23 Released November 18th Korvax the Undieing, and his son Kilion are on their search for redemption!
    Korvax was killed by the Lich King, but not before he saw his only son also die by the hand of the evil lord. In those last moments as he drew his last breath he claimed a small piece of the lich king for himself, and embraced undeath! Upon awakening he found his sons corpse burned to the bones. Out of his anguish and undieing love he brought him back from death! To his horror his sons body did not repair its wounds and instead formed into a hulking Golem, a shade of what he use to be.... Driven mad by time eternal they now stalk darkness falls, looking for their killer, and killing all life they come in contact with!
    kilion.jpg

Synergies V1.22 Released November 16th BADGER/OWL/HAIR fixes and balance
    -Fixes Addition of Badger and Owl pets, now works with Synergies
    -Fixes Hair mod
    -Adds Facemod for female characters (dont' know who to credit for this, catdog supplied the files someone else had done)
    VRAAKK --
    -Warlock Blizzard now slows the player by 20% if it hits them.
    -EASY and NORMAL have both had their health raised back to normal levels with other world bosses (they were left 1000 lower then all other bosses for testing purposes)
    -Change Vraakks totem placement spawns to be ELITE monsters only, changed the monsters to be popcorn bomber and melee Varks.
    -Change Vraakks totem summon to be a ELITE mini-caster that has the ability to rez the other ELITES, slow beam and blizzard cast.

Synergies V1.21 Released November 15th Vraakk the First Born world boss added!
    -Worldboss Vraakk has been added to the game, I am tempted not to add him to the leveling dungeon, I believe his initial release will be harder then the other bosses and will need a bit more tuning.
    I am not going to leave any more info about this boss, until people start leaving feedback!
    -Fixed Unique shields to have the same armor modifier as the rest of the Unique armor, including legendaries
    -Fixed Elite gemchance loot chances, woops.

Synergies V1.20 Released November 13th
    -Unique weapons raritydmgmod was increased slightly above its original values, unique weapons won't stack their affixes like Blues, but they will do superior base DPS. <TEST for this version>
    -Unique armor got a 40% increase on rarity armor value Blues/Greens will stack their affixes but uniques will have more base Armor.
    -Devilspawn got a bit of a buff. They will now cause a non stacking bleed with attack1, and a stacking 2 second armor debuff with attack2. don't let em swarm you !!!
    -added a new gem chance spawnclass to the Elite monsters treasure list, will drop all types of gems now, instead of only chaos gems.. (ever wonder why you had so many?!)
    -added a new gem chance to the Worldboss treasure list, with a garaunteed roll on it, what ya get is rather random thou!
    -Corrected a bunch of Elite monsters with the name ELite.
    -DARKNESSFALLS leveling is now classed as Darknessfalls (EASY)
    -- All boss mobs lowered 1500 hitpoints, 15 armor points, 10 to 20 dmg (min/max), resisted dropped 10 pnts rest stays the same
    -- Bosses will only roll once on the loot table
    -DARKNESSFALLS 105 / outside world bosses stay the same as current balance (NORMAL)
    -DARKNESSFALLS 150 EXTREME is now classed as darkness falls (HARD)
    -- All boss mobs raised minimum damage by 10 to 15 dmg. Armor raised 10 to 15 pnts. Hitpoints increased by 500-700 base.
    -- Darknessfalls EXTREME no longer allows portals in the dungeon, sadly it means its a solo dungeon now
    - -Darknessfalls EXTREME bosses have a much more robust loot table and roll twice.
    -Darknessfalls EXTREME Worldbosses now have a even higher chance to drop legenadary loot
    -Synergies is not meant to be played on Casual level of game play, as such casual level of gameplay has had its casual numbers equalized with Normal
    -Synergies is encouraging people not to spawn inside of dungeons as a test this run. The cost of spawning inside a dungeon has increased from 10% to 15%,
    - place a waypoint more often...

Synergies V1.19 Released November 10th The DEVILDETAILS
    -Lowered Zombies, Ratlin and Warbeast health by half, upped their damage by 10 and raised their xp per kill by double. should be more balanced for new characters
    -Introducing Zicarax the Destroyer, a Devil world boss...He spawns with minions of devilspawn!.
    -Tweaked the fallen ****.. He'll hit harder now, and his minions are a little more nasty being Elites now!
    -created my own waypoint scrolls to coincide with Keltors one that takes you to act1 city. All travel scrolls are in the general vendor, and you can teleport to all 5 cities (act1,2,3,4 and mapworks) with them from anywhere.
    -including in the expanded shared stash mod (can't find the link atm, its late, i believe by outlaw)
    -Made another version of darkness falls. The very bottom map in the general vendor, this one will scale with your level, great for people wanting to farm a tuffer fight .. the bosses in this version will give good gear, next version the scaling dungeon will give remarkably less loot... enjoy for now, to late to recreate the bosses atm.
    -Fixed EXTREME DARKNESS FALLS to be 150th level. This dungeon in future will also have a different loot table, with a lot higher chance to spawn legendaries. but again, i have to recreat all the boss GUIDs to do this. not tonight.
    --- BE WARNED, if you leave darkness falls dungeon, it does NOT remember it.. You MUST spawn inside the dungeon if you want to continue the fight when you die!

Synergies V1.18a Released November 9th The BEAST has come to play, new worldboss 1 monster dungeon!
    -Adjusted Fairyqueen and Fallengod world bosses slightly.
    -Fairyqueen was missing entries in distance to spot, follow, and react to damage. She will now be more aggressive within 25 meters range.
    -Fairyqueens fire spell ranked up a bit more, she is a world boss after all.. learn to dodge, or be melted!
    -Fallengod is now 2.5 scale, with a 3 bonus-reach. He is easier to bug out if he doesn't position himself correctly but in most cases he knocks you around and moves around and corrects himself quick enough that its not an over all issue. This monster hits HARD, you will likely have to be well geared to truly beat him down.
    -The BEAST added to game!
    -- The Beast is a Werewolf like no other... He spawns with his trusty side kicks Jekyll and Hyde whom gives him a speed buff even thou they are just ordinary Elite werewolfs. The Beast will also call other werewolfs to help, and sometimes those are also Elites. He also has a very very nasty Howl shout, that for some reason isn't imprinting its visual debuff on the players. Bewarned he reduces block and damage reduction.. Jekyll wants a return to normality.. Hyde... He wants to eat your face!
    ***Made a new dungeon for the world bosses to be 'farmed' in. People love farming, and they love a challange. So I give you Darkness falls. If you stay NEAR the entrance (not all the way to the pit) the only monster you will have to fight in this dungeon will be one of the world bosses which is randomly chosen at zone in from mapworks. Darknessfalls comes in two catagories. 105, and 150 extreme! Think you have what it takes to take on the big boys?
    -adjust battlefields monster spawns and amounts upped the amount of monsters per meter that will spawn in this dungeon, it is likely to become less empty.
    -adding 10 more elite monsters, mostly act 3 and 4 monsters this time.

Synergies V1.17 Released November 8th The FairyQueen Worldboss wants her golden key back!
    Synergies is no longer considered Pre-GUTS. I am adding NEW GUIDs constantly to the game, and so I am changing the versions to add another number to track my personal benchmarks. v1.****

-Znojmo battlefields has been renamed as "The Battlefields" and is a lvl 105 map.
    -adding in inventory mod, 10 player pages, 10 pet pages, 20 stash pages. from this thread viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45884
    -added Kelintor's gold changing mod. (buy the scrolls, transmute them, trade them to your other characters, sell them) http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45811
    -FairyQueen world boss is in. Be prepared to have your face melted. She shares the same spawn as The Fallen ****, including being the boss of Znojmo 105!
    -All world bosses with have equal opportunity of spawning in each phasebeast spawn, even thou only 1 will spawn at any 1 site.
    -Worldbosses have 1 in 500 chance to drop a legendary, lowered from 1 in 2500+ chance
    -expanded the names for the fame ranks, I wasn't being creative, I only added one myself, but made most higher fame ranks names last 2 ranks. Previously the 33 - 50 wasn't named.
    -fixed the elite loot table, its odds of dropping anything were way to low.
    -9 more elite monsters being added to the pak (amadax, muddy and non muddy automatons (act 3 and act 4), cultist assassin, bandit assassin, bandit ranged, brown recluse, black widow(both spiders were previously traps and not native to the overworld game), and the bone golem)
    -add tartarus to synergies. (now has its own GUIDs) used a version PAULTM supplied that doesn't change themes in an attempt to not have MP games crash while in the dungeon. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=41837

Synergies Pre-Guts V16 Released November 6th NEW OUTDOOR DUNGEON MAP
    -the CRIT chance of monsters is now -100 instead of 0.
    -tweaked The Fallen ****, he now has more health, spawns with the wood_wraith_large support team, and has added the wood_wraith_large's skills to his repritior. He shrunk in size until I can figure out his swings missing.
    -Respec potions now stack 20 times and are infinite in the vendor.
    -moved all elite monsters into different files with new GUIDs, no longer replacing other monsters in game.
    -moved znojmo maps to their own files and GUIDs, no longer using catacombs map files!
    -created a OUTDOORS znojmo 105+ map. <Fallen **** has 100% chance to show up here as zone boss>
    --- 105 map is the outdoors battlefield zone. Zoning out of the zone makes you not able to get back inside the zone, the game will NOT remember this zone, on purpose. you must spawn in zone if you die.

Synergies Pre-Guts V15 Released November 5th WorldBoss added
    -Lowered the amount of Uniques and Blue items that drop, will have to work for your loot a bit more.
    -Undid the 10% health buff that was included when spawncalls were lowered, more balanced again.
    -created a WORLD boss monster. A very rare spawning over world boss.
    -lower champion amounts to 5 max instead of 8 max per dungeon, and manually lowered some of the smaller dungeons, also made all boss rooms 0 minimum instead of 2 minimum. Too many with the addition of Elites.
    -tweak Elites health pool slightly. lowered most ELITES more then a thousand health points.

Synergies Pre-Guts V14 Released November 4th
    -undid the raritydamagemodifier change from v12 or whichever, 115 and 125 for green/blue and uniques again.
    ELITE min is now set to 0 per call in
    ELITE max is now set to 1 per call in
    ELITE call in weights are all set to 5, more reliable called on then 1.
    -Any call in where the original monster list was set to 0, (all included) have been altered to numbers so that it works more correctly, don't want elite to be 100%!
    -change elite loot table to spawncallin ELITE_LOOT a uniquely made list, rather them champion_loot.
    -lowering xp per monster throughout game

Synergies Pre-Guts V13 Released November 2nd
    -fixed creep bug
    -added 6 more elite monsters!
    -removed the UI changes from the mod, you can use your own as needed

Synergies Pre-Guts V12 Released November 1st ELITE MONSTERS IMPLIMENTED
    -Reduced all spawncalls and all dungeon populations to a lot closer to vanilla levels, only brutes/champions/elites spawns changed (1 max to 2 max)
    -offering a second ALTERNATIVE higher population pak file, will allow spawngroups to double spawn, and increases populations from .008 to .012 min and .012 to .02 max
    -injected elite monsters into full game. Anywhere the monster could spawn previously, it now has a chance to spawn as elite as well.
    -Increased armor% of all monsters by 10%
    -Increased hitpoints of all monsters by 10% to make up for less monsters.
    -lowered chance to get magical effixes on blue items by 2
    -increased chance to get magical affixes on green items by 1
    -lowered the raritydamagemod on all items from 115 or 125 to 100 and 115... weapons still maintain their same balance against each other, but will do slightly less damage over all.
    -lowered the value of identify and Waypoint scrolls, instead of making them usable more then once.

Synergies Pre-Guts V11-c Released October 31st BUG FIXES
    -reverts canon and shotgunne range change, so as to remove 'missing' bug while shooting at max range, need to find the layout file before applying this change!
    -Changes the enchanters in town to not conflict with the quests in town.
    -current elite monsters added in units, but not in spawnclass: All creeps, and repulsionhex, 1,2. so if you want to console a spawn of them ... Frog, Spider, Snake, Roach, Rat, Rat-temp, frog, scarab, repulsionsentry, repulsionsentry2, repulsionsentry3..
    -Added in the better magic vendor mod, more scrolls, socketables, and set pieces after rescuing the guy from the hive stacks, found here http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45175 <-- can't remember which version it was added in, but it was missing from the notes!

Synergies Pre-Guts V11 Released October 28th <<MAJOR SPAWN UPDATE>>
    Dungeon changes:
    changed minpopulation from 2 to 1
    Change maxpopulation from 3 to 2
    SpawnChanges:
    reinstalled Original Torchlight 2 spawns
    changed all maxspawn values that were 1, to 2.

Synergies Pre-Guts V10 Released October 27th
    -Changed the 4 enchanters into the 6 enchanters in the enclave city. All enchanters in the city (the 6 added ones) are VERY expensive. 14k ish for first enchant, this is for balance purposes. you can find the enchanters in the world for cheap, or have them at your finger tips for a lot of money. We are finding that we make a LOT more money in this mod now, and a good gold sink is needed. so here we go! (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44628)
    -adding Miles the undead fishmonger as a synergies staple (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44618)
    -All znojmo maps will be included in synergies v10, maps: 48,55,65,76,85,95 and will create a new 105 (not yet) map as well.
    - Znojmo champions just got harder, min spawn per champion still 1, max now 3 instead of 2. Added in a few missing champions (crab, lots of sturms, rock troll, gargoyle)
    -Lowered the time till refresh for all zones and floors of dungeons, 2.5 minutes of not being in the zone SHOULD have a dungeon respawn on you, and 10 mins or so on a level (hopefully that means outside zone), also made it so the game should only "remember" 3 levels of a dungeon, going out and starting over from the top in a 6floor dungeon, means starting from the top...
    -Changed the color of Magical Rare Unique Legendary Setpieces Quests (Socketables, Scrolls, Maps, Spells) So that they are more distinquishable in the game, I was having a hard time noticing the difference between legendaries/rares and set pieces in most instances.
    -Boon will have a full inventory, where previous he had skimpy pickings!
    -Changed Identify and Townportal scrolls to be able to stack, back to normal scorlls, with different colored names :) (sell your old scrolls if you need to)
    -slightly raised socketable drop chance in a few base files, value 5 to value 15 compared to the 300 to 2000 of other things in the list, it shouldn't be completely noticable, will trim if needed
    -Working my repulsion hex rework into Synergies: (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45214);
    -Starting spawn has a vendor that sells starting gear, from this mod here (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45076&p=409446#p409446)

Synergies Pre-Guts V09 Released October 23rd
    -Added 1 range to 2handed range weapons. (for some reason wasn't able to find the arcs for these when looking)
    -altering the SKILL progression rate, to make it take longer to get the final tiers, and or finalize them.
    Tier 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19
    Tier 2: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27
    Tier 3: 3, 4, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, 32, 34, 37
    Tier 4: 4, 6, 10, 13, 17, 21, 24, 28, 32, 35, 38, 42, 45, 49, 52
    Tier 5: 5, 8, 13, 18, 22, 26, 30, 35, 40, 45, 49, 54, 59, 63, 67
    Tier 6: 6, 9, 15, 20, 25, 31, 37, 42, 47, 52, 58, 64, 69, 74, 79
    Tier 7: 7, 11, 16, 21, 27, 34, 41, 46, 51, 56, 62, 68, 75, 82, 88
    -changed the on-ground color of Spell scrolls, Potions, Scrolls and Socketables to differentiate from normal white loot. as per this technique: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44304
    -Altering the UI to add GOLD TOTAL, HP TOTAL, MP TOTAL in easy to read numbers on the screen as per this thread: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44397&p=404058#p404058, inlcudes current fame bar!
    -Fixed the View range increase, for some reason, I had it way back in a early release, but its not there, or wasn't noticable. Figured it out from others posts and fixed it up some.
    -added/ edited more Dual wielding bonuses from different sources: Gems/enchants/items.
    -added in the 5 enchanters to the first town, from thread here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44628
    -adding all my custom maps into the actual synergies mod pak, 66-75 / 76-85 / 86-95 all found on general vendor
    -Condensed Synergies back into ONE pak file for this release
    ERASE YOUR OLD SYNERGIE PAK FILES, as there is only 1 file now.

Synergies MAP PACK v1.0 Released October 24rd
    Znojmo Vaults: Level 48 to 55 dungeon, 2-10 champions per level, 2 in the boss room.. 5 levels of dungeon, 1 boss room at the end. 2 enchanters per level high probability. Based on catacombsB map
    Znojmo Rifts: Level 56 to 65 dungeon, 2-10 champions per level, 2 in the boss room.. 5 levels of dungeon, Manavault level at end, 2 enchanters per level high probability. Based on catacombsA56 map
    Znojmo Catacombs: Level 66 to 75 dungeon, 2-10 champions per level, 2 in the boss room.. 5 levels of dungeon, 1 boss room at the end. 2 enchanters per level high probability. Based on catacombsA66 map
    Znojmo Grotto: Level 76 to 85 dungeon, 2-10 champions per level, 2 in the boss room.. 5 levels of dungeon, 1 boss room at the end. 2 enchanters per level high probability. Based on catacombsA76 map
    Znojmo Crypts: Level 86 to 95 dungeon, 2-10 champions per level, 2 in the boss room.. 5 levels of dungeon, 1 boss room at the end. 2 enchanters per level high probability. Based on catacombsA86 map
    Znojmo Mausoleum: Level 96 to 105 dungeon, 2-10 champions per level, 2 in the boss room.. 5 levels of dungeon, 1 boss room at the end. 2 enchanters per level high probability. Based on catacombsA96 map
    Znojmo map pack v10 can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vemy5i6k28is2ba

Synergies Pre-Guts V08 Released October 20th
    -Lowered 1 handed weapon damage by 15% as base dmg
    -Changed 1hander rarity damage mod to be the same as 2hander rarity damage mod (115/115/125) (g/b/u)
    -Increased shield Armor by 30%
    -Increased shield block by 3%
    -increased shield knockback resistence by 20%
    -Altered shield rarity modifiier to be on par with weapons
    -2handers strikerange increased by .15
    -2handers 120 weapon arc changed to 135
    -2handers secondary dmg changed from 50% to 65%
    -Changed all dungeon min_monster spawns to .015 from .03.
    -Changed all spawnclasses in a secondary file.
    SPAWNCLASS LOW now has all the small monsters on a smaller scale, but all the champions and groups in a 1min and 2max grouping.
    SPAWNCLASS HIGH has all the small monsters on a more swarming scale, original synergies change.
    I am going to include the LOW file in the game zip for 08 test, but make the HIGH file available in original message as a seperate download. This is for testing purposes. LOW you still get swarms, but not from one start of the map to the next, there will be spots where normal spawn rates take effect, just rarely.
    Adding Znojmo 65-76 map into the original ZIP of synergies, changes to this map include:
    -min / max spawn count in the dungeon as per Synergies changes.
    -MANY different champions (almost every champion in the game) has a chance to show up in this dungeon.
    -Altering the PAK file dates to be usable for the next month without update.

Synergies Pre-Guts V07 Released Oct 18th
    Split the mod into three files, all contained in the ZIP file.
    Synergies --- All of the base Changes to the game, balance edits mostly, and additions.
    Synergies Skills --- any alteration to the vanilla skill system, right now, a faster unlock system for lower level play, still being balanced.
    Synergies SpawnClasses --- The larger mob spawn lists. This allows people to use other spawn alteration mods with the mod if they wish, or use synergies if they like the difficulty it has.
    07 includes more mods in its compilation.
    -- many new hair scheme's, Sluggingtons Unleash the rainbow (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43766&hilit=rainbow);
    -- Fame bar beside the Xp bar, Sluggingtons show me the fame (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44086&p=398173#p398173);
    -- Did another Dungeons pass, Altered how many Champions per floor of map 3min/ 8 max now, 2 per boss room. And The population of monsters from .01min to .03 min for all zones/dungeons.

Synergies Pre-Guts V06 Released Oct 17th
    (( Was released in a forum post easter egg, not noted here ))
    -added a respec potion to map room vendor, as per Galadedrid's post / file here (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=40186);
    -Made Skeleton archers moveable as per option 1 of Omnipotences pack here (http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/vbdownloads.php?do=download&fileid=129);
    -Changed Rumble to have a 75% chance to break shields and a 3% chance to stun as well as break pots... as per Omnifas's post here (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43102);

Synergies Pre-Guts V05 Released Oct 16th
    -Gem level requirements reduced to level 1 for socketting, as per this thread (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=42854);
    -Adding blue/green staffs to 2hander weapon increase
    - Changed requirement level to all skill unlocks, all skills unlock at 1 pnt per level once unlocked until maxed. (ie 1st skill has 1 pnt unlocked at level 1, 2 pnts unlocked at level 2, 3 pnts unlocked at level 3... 5th skill has 1 unlocked at level 5, 2 unlocked at level 6, 3 unlocked at level 7... 12th skill has 1 skill unlocked at level 12, 2 unlocked at 13, 3 unlocked at level 14.. etc)
    === First skill on the tree unlocks at level 1, second at level 2, third at level 3, fourth at level 4, fifth at level 5, etc etc.
    - Added the chance for all champion spawns to spawn 1 or 2 champions for each call in of the champion.
    - Added chance for bosses to spawn a second boss.
    -changing ALL dungeon values.
    == Champions per dungeon is usually something like 2 min, 2 max. Changing this to 2 min, 8 max.
    == Champions have a chance to spawn in the boss room, 0 to 2.
    == Should see almost no Empty spaces on most maps. Highly scripted areas might be more gappy.
    == Creeps have almost been completely removed from dungeons, only left them in 20ish mapwork maps due to tiredness.

Synergies - Pre-guts V04 Released October 15th
    -all Green/Blue 2 hander weapons (excluding staffs atm) increased in weaponDPS by 40%
    -Doubled the value of all loot when being sold to merchants, 2x the return.
    -Changed the Magic Find base values:
    Lowered 'non magical' loots weight from 9000 to 5000
    raised Magical, 90 to 180
    raised Random Magical, 100 to 200
    raised Uniques weights 7 to 70)

-manually Edited the Spawn tables to increase all MAX spawns of all monsters. Any monster which previously spawned 2 or more, Added 2 to the number, unless it was over 12, which added 4. Any monster / OR GROUP / that spawned 1, I added 1.

Synergies - Pre-guts V03 Released October 12th
    No monster or pet crits.
    increased monster health by additional 25%
    Increased monster damage by 15%

Synergies - Pre-guts V02 Release October 12th
    Better Green / Blue attributes on magic items. (more useful blues, and somewhat useful greens, randoms can compete with non-random uniques finally, thread with idea from here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=42719 gives kalamari157 credit.)
    Transmute 2 identical gems to higher level gem, includes normal, rare and unique gems except eyes. (as per krissgjengs thread here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=41048)
    Transmute mana/health into rejuv potions, as well as rejuv to next higher level. ( as per Krissgjengs thread here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=41119)
    stat changes for all basic stats and their related effects (Wolpaks V2 1.13 viewtopic.php?f=48&t=42202)

Synergies - Pre-guts v01 Released October 11th
    Increased gold by 2x
    Doubled normal monsters MAX spawn, left minimum Spawn in tact. (non-champion/non Brute/Non-boss monster) using the light version posted further down the thread by nokturnal (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=41593);
    Double all Monsters Health pools (300 hit point base is now 600, you will notice this most in boss fights) thank you to sarkilass for his tool (http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=40631);
    Infinite range for multiple players Loot, XP and Damage reduction sharing. (so long as you are on same map, you will share xp/loot/damage reduction, idea was from here viewtopic.php?f=47&t=42041&p=379761&hilit=xp+range#p379761&#41;
    Fame to level 50 (can't find the thread where this was from, doh)
    Faster level respawns, dungeon respawns.
    view monster range increased
    Testing out higher % chance of socketeer spawning <i haven't found him yet.. lol>

this is going to be one fun run!
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    edited December 2012
    OVERWORLD BATTLEFIELD BOSS SPAWNS
    Kite the blue engineer spawns in the Battlefield

Kane the red engineer spawns in the Frozen battlefield

Tarnitha the Green outlander spawns in rivenskull gorge

And Laeroth the black necromancer (who isn't much of a necromancer) spawns in Desert battlefield.

Kite drops the Electric crystal
    Kane drops the Sanguine Gem
    Laeroth drops the Poison Crystal
    Tarnitha drops the Crystal shard (emerald shard I think it got named)

and the last two crafting pieces were meant for other bosses BUT, they aren't in so they were added each to 2 of the other bosses as potential drops.

ie: Ice crystal drops from 2 bosses
    mysterious gem drops from 2 bosses.

the bosses will only ever drop 1 crafting piece per kill.
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    edited January 2013
    Synergies V1.45 Released January 24th
    DF 105 (normal) complete rework, 12 new quests, quest hub, bosses in their own room, and continuation of dungeon between bosses

Synergies V1.44 Released January 21st
    Last Passive added, shield vendor rework, necromancer tweaks!

Synergies V1.43 Released January 18th
    2 more Passives: Bolster Undead, Enrage Undead.. Derinkuyu expands!

Synergies V1.42 Released January 16th
    Patch synopsis ... More Necromancer passives, tweaks.. War Camp fix/tweaks. Derinkuyu portals and more!

Synergies V1.41 Released January 15th
    Patch synopsis ... Monsters are worth a lot less xp per kill. this patch was released in order to track such a big change without clogging it with other topics that need tracking.

Synergies V1.40 Released January 14th
    Patch synopsis ... PVP DUNGEON INCLUSION

Synergies V1.39 Released January 13th
    Patch notes are included in the DOWNLOAD link from now on, my new standard of releases!

Synergies V1.38A Released January 11th
    General Changes:
    -Fixed a bug with the zombie pet, the file had the max damage above the min damage, as such it was mistyped.
    Derunkuyu Changes:
    -Fixed the boss call out to assign the world boss spawns instead of units, they will all spawn now.
    QUESTS
    -Added the Fairyqueen (normal) quest to Drek The Death Dealer in table mountain.
    Darkness Falls Changes
    Leveling dungeon 6 was assigned as level 150 minimum.. truely a challange for level 20's! Fixed!

Synergies V1.38 Released January 10th
    Darkness Falls Changes:
    Swapped the position of the Devil and Wraith in the chain, found a small bug with the wraith in the process.

Bone Needles changes:
    Bone needles lowered from .9 to .6 mana consumption.. will test to see if it is more reasonable.

Infectious Touch Changes:
    Infectious touch increased to 100% weapondps at base skill and increases as previous intervals.

Other Mods integrated into Synergies Changes
    kelintors mod updated to 1.30
    -- new mercenaries tweaked to desummon others

NEW DUNGEON ADDED
    DERINKUYU leveling (1-100), DERINKUYU Hard (150)
    These dungeons take after the Tartarus line of thought. They add EVERY monster I have created, and all the champions of the game into 1 dungeon. THe elites have higher priority.
    In the leveling version 1 of my world bosses (easy version) will spawn per level.
    in the HARD version 2 of my world bosses (EXTREME version) will spawn per level.
    more information, try it and see for yourself.. warning this is not **** conducive ;)

this will likely be altered as we go, but here is a quick patch.. im off to work!

Synergies V1.37A Released January 9th
    General Changes
    -Fixed various spelling/grammar inconsistencies
    -tweaked a bit more of the legendary drops.. raised them to be a 25% buff from base values rather then a 50% in 1.37 (legendary champ chance and boss chance)
    -Elite monsters now drop 0 to 1 potions instead of 1 to 2 potions, this WILL effect potion amounts.

NEW ICONS
    9 more necromancer Icons / pet icons added

Brimstone, Aftermath, Eclipse set bonus's
    all 8 piece bonus's are temporarly set to 7 pieces until rings/necks/belts are released.

Reanimation skill added
    Summon a fiend from an enemy corpse.
    Fiends summon duration increases with skill points
    Fiends damage increases with skill points.
    tier1: Fiend corpse summons another fiend(B).
    Tier2: Fiend(B) will summon Fiend(C), Fiend C will buff the horde
    tier3: FiendC buff will happen more often
    <-- txt in red are not in this patch, right now they trigger off of tier1, will change.

Infectious Touch
    Knockback reduced on weapon hit, will scale with pnts invested.
    WeaponDPS has been increased by 20%WeaponDPS

Bone Spikes
    The secondary Effect changed from knockback to snare. It is primarily a Dmg dealing skill that was copying utility spell knockback and supersceding their need.

Bone Needles
    Starting cool down moved from 1.2 seconds to .8 seconds. Starts scaling at tier1.
    Increased DPS by 10% WeaponDPS

New pet
    Zealot Pet added <<catdog contribution based on the Tl1 rip here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=51624&p=441574&hilit=zealot#p440781>>
    Zealot pet swap EGG added to Salan merchant.

Overworld bosses have moved from phasebeast spawns to Champion spawns...
    -removes champions from their dungeons sadly but makes it where every overworld will now have a boss 100%
    -increased normal mob spawn rate from .5 and .7 to .9 to compensate for loss of champions.

--Removed MODED's legendaries from synergies at his request, they will be replaced with our own work.

Synergies V1.37 Released January 6th
    -Remove the changes to NORMAL LOOT chances (both legendary and normal loot, i have a feeling it will effect the game TOO Much and can't truly leave it like this)
    -removed all the 0 to -1 changes as well from 1.36A
    -Reverted an old change... BASE LOOT now has a 7000 chance to drop instead of 5000 (halfway between vanilla and where it was) you will see a LOT less magic dropping, for those who want it, table mountain has things available at a slightly increased cost, and sell values are higher, and we have gold mine to play!

Bone Needle Changes:
    -Bone needles now go from 30 DPS to 40 dps.

Toxic Hex changes:
    tier0:Pulls enemies to it. can effect 3 targets, has a chance to stun
    tier1:does damage to enemies when pulling them in
    tier2:can pulls 5 targets now, can place 2 hexes, summons a corrosive poison pool around itself
    tier3:can place 3 hexes, transfers mana to player

Soul Shatter Added
    previously my old Repulsion hex change
    Tier0: Knocks back enemies
    Tier1: Fears enemies
    Tier2: Blinds enemies
    Tier3: Stuns Enemies

Bubonic Burst Added
    currently a Port over of Wanderers Passive Poison Burst.. will change

Minion Master Added
    currently a port over of wanderers Share the wealth.. will change

Elemental Attunement Added
    currently a port over of wanderers Master of Elements.. will change

Infectious Touch added
    Melee attack that adds poison effects, and blows up anyone who dies from it for more poison effects!

Scroll changes
    I wanna go home scroll changed to: Take me to Table Mountain!!

Synergies V1.36A Released January 5th Table Mountain fixes, More normal Legendaries
    Fixing TABLE MOUNTAIN SPAWNS.
    -removed the railmaster window "travel to zeryphs".
    -Made both gem saver and socketable saver spawn with or without quest completion ( the original ones )
    -made commander vale spawn with or without quest completion
    -changed commander vale to salan
    -changed the gem saver and gem destroyer by commander vale to Celindari and Aberdokki, now all three merchants are side by side again.

-made the original town enchanter spawn with or without quest completion
    --moved the transmuter to where the original enchanter was,

-made regent spawn with or without quest completion
    --changed regent to Drek The Death Dealer... this will be the synergies World boss kill quest giver.

-Made Celindari's original spawn now a perminent home to Kelintor's merchant
    --removed kelintor's merchant's movement ability
    --removed summon kelintor item from general vendors

Salan Podcasts Synergies TableMountain inclusion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdTYGhFtw6c

--Adding another modders 'mod' into synergies
    Moded's legendary weapons adds 35 new legendary weapons to the legendary list. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=50786#p438478
    these legendaries will be balanced if need be, but I will start out by leaving it as is. they will NOT be sold on merchants in synergies, but instead the over all legendary drop rate will be altered.
    --with Moded's added legendaries I am changing how legendaries drop in synergies.

Legendary Weapon spawn chances
    Champion Legendary chance changing from 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 500
    Normal Legendary chance changing from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 2,000 (any mob that specifically tries for legendary that is not a champion)

Changing boss legendary chance from a 0 entry to a -1 (not sure how much this will effect, but it could)
    Changing champion legendary chance from a 0 entry to a -1 (not sure how much this will effect, but it could)
    Changing map-boss legendary chance from a 0 entry to a -1 (not sure how much this will effect, but it could)

Changing NORMAL loot from:
    46799 chances of nothing
    3200 chances of treasure
    1 chance of legendary

to (this could have adverse effects, we'll see)
    15600 chances of nothing
    1067 chances of treasure
    10 chances of legendary

i divided both the original numbers by 3 to keep them in preportion of each other it should maintain the same rate of drops for them, but the +10 on legendaries is FAR FAR greater then just 10 pnts this way.

Synergies V1.36 Released January 4th Major Necromancer Update
    Major Game Change
    Created a whole new city: TABLE MOUNTAIN.
    table mountain has had its exits removed, you can't walk out of the dungeon without using the portal!

Moved all Enchanters out of Estherian Enclaive to Table mountain, added Master Enchanter
    Moved all vendors out of Mapworks to Table Mountain. << all enchanters WILL get a mesh/texture change soon >>
    added gem saver/destroyer to table mountain
    added transmuter to table mountain

Added A portal to teleport to Table Mountain to general merchant inventory, and fixing the local waypoint to work with the waypoint system!
    made all general vendors sell portals to table mountain, table mountains waypoint system only connects to mapworks, as per all other acts. (this is actually act 5 atm)

General Changes
    Darkness falls has a universal and new icon
    Znojmo maps are now access by portal rather then mapworks
    Removed the HARDDIFFICULTY gold drop graph, back to vanilla standards

Pet Support added
    5 fish added to Salan merchant in Table Mountain, perminently changes your pet to the new synergies pets: Zombie, Skeleton, Skeleton with cloths, Spirit, Dire wolf.

Necromancer Skill Changes
    -Removed Bone Needles ability to steal life.

-Changed Bone needles cooldown to start at 1.2 seconds and end at .1 seconds from 1 pnt to somewhere around 12pnts.
    needed to rebalance the DPS of this skill, being able to chain shoot 6 needles was insane.. the damage per shot has been REDUCED per tier due to cooldown reduction and needle increase.
    added a soakscale to the dps. <rapid fire bone needles>

Skill Progression Changes
    changing how fast tier 7 skills unlock on the lower end

it is now:

<FLOAT>X:1.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:10.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:2.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:15.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:3.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:19.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:4.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:25.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:5.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:29.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:6.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:34.000000

<FLOAT>X:1.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:7.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:2.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:11.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:3.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:16.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:4.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:21.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:5.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:27.000000
    [/POINT]
    [POINT]
    <FLOAT>X:6.000000
    <FLOAT>Y:34.000000
    [/POINT]

Synergies V1.35 Released January 3rd Major Necromancer Update
    General Changes:
    added files for 2 new legendary weapons, and a whole new suit of legendary armor, to be announced soon.

Necromancer Changes:
    Summon spells no longer have the word SUMMON in their spell name, was too long.
    Icons added: Bone wall, Bone needles, Bone spikes, Bone armor
    spells with placeholder icons: Death Dolls, Spore Horde, Phase, Skeleton Horde, death Pact, Summon Fury

Skills tweaked:
    Bone Cage
    Added a stomping animation to its cast
    changed its effects of poison overtime to affixes, making it display correctly.

Bone Needles
    changed to poison damage
    added 20% armor ignore to damage done

Bone Spikes
    Decreased mana cost by 20%
    Lowered cooldown

Skeleton Horde
    rank 14 summon now works as intended
    Increased the damage bonus for skill pnts invested from 2 to 3% per pnt.

Zombie Horde
    Now has a scaling movement speed and attack damage buff per skill point invested, no more feeling like you are wasting 2 pnts between ranks.
    Increased the damage bonus for skill pnts invested from 2 to 3% per pnt.

Skull Barrage
    Increased mana cost by 20%

Skills Added
    Bone Wall
    Investing skill pnts in bone wall reduces its cooldown
    Tier bonus's for bone wall add another wall to its length
    Each wall segment can summon a half-skeleton, each tier allows each wall segment to summon an EXTRA half-skeleton...

Death Dolls
    Death Dolls IS a horde spell, but does not have the name horde in its name
    death dolls is the opposite of Zombies/Skeletons. They are fast moving low health monsters.
    Death dolls start with a inate spider leap, and scale survivability with skill pnts.
    Each Tier adds another death doll or 2 to the summon.

Spore Horde
    Spores are a tier7 spell that are effected by a large scaling damage bonus.
    Each tier adds another 2 spores to the cast.
    Spores tend to hide after casting their spell, might save on a bit of processor speed, maybe.

Death Pact
    death pact is a small radius (think pestilence) AOE pact.
    each pnt increases its snare from base to 80%
    each tier adds to the spell.
    at tier1 (5-9) the snare goes increases at a higher rate then 1-4
    at tier2 the pact makes enemies recieve more damage (max 20%)
    at tier3 the pact has a chance to immobilize (every tick that a enemy is within the pact it has a chance to immobilize for 2 seconds)

Pet Changes
    Skeleton with clothing now has its own unique ICON
    pet with placeholder Icon: Ghost pet.

thank you nursury0 for the icons. The rest of this work is all mine.

Synergies V1.34 Released December 27th Bone Cage, Skeleton Horde
    Skeleton Horde skill introduced.
    -starts with 1 skeleton, summons an extra skeleton per tier, 2 extra at 15, gains damage and attack speed with pnts.
    -scales to +30% damage/attack speed.

Bone Armor Skill introduced.
    -starts off at 1% armor bonus, scales to 10%
    -tier1: gains damage absorb-bubble like the engineer. Scales to +7k at 15pnts
    -tier2: gains cast chaotic rift on being struck
    -tier3: gains 10% damage absorb.

-Zombie Horde gained more Line of sight, they will be a bit more aggressive now.
    -Fury and Shade spells now effect Skeleton Horde

Synergies V1.33 Released December 26th New Ghost pet, fixes
    <<WARNING>> Due to graphical problems with the skeleton and Zombie pet I had to change the textures/meshes of these pets. Due to this, anyone who selected skeleton pet #4 and zombie pets #2 or #6 will LIKELY have to remake their characters, unless you can find a way to change pets. (rapid respec does not work atm) If any of those are your pets your best bet is move your gear to the shared stash. I am very sorry for this, and will work diligently to make sure it never happens again. Sadly to keep up the polished work of Synergies, I have to fix the original issue.)

Fixes
    =Fixed Kelintors first 7 mercenaries to have the right icon on their summon scrolls

Model changes
    -All 4 base classes should have the previous order of faces from vanilla.
    ==Anyone making faces since the face change will likely have a new face, sorry.

Necromancer Changes
    -Skull Barrage now works on the left mouse
    -Pestilence skill was moved to AFFIX'S... damage now displays correctly on tool tip!
    --Pestilence changed from 100% soakscale to 50% soakscale. (only 50% ignore armor)
    -level 15 Fury is now casting the Heal spell instead of the netherim ground AOE.. oops

Pet Changes
    Skeleton and Zombie pets both have new unique ICONS
    --Skeleton with clothing has been seperated into its own pet.
    --Zombie textures with the face issues have been removed.
    <<<<WARNING, if you have either the 4th skeleton, or the 2nd or 6th Zombie, your character will cease to work.. I have tried just over writing the DDS files amongst other things, and it does not fix the issue, sorry I will do my best not to have this issue ever again in the future!>>>

New Pet
    -Ghost Spirit added

Weapon Changes
    -Most tier 1 weapons that use NEW models have new ICONS representing their models.

Synergies V1.32A Released December 22nd New Necromancer Skill: Summon Fury. Monsters now crit, Fixed Skeletion bags!
    Fixed Skeleton Inventory bug
    -he didn't have an inventory previously!

Some Monsters can Critical Attack Again!
    -All Elite monsters can now critically hit (testing values) for 15% critical damage.
    -All World bosses can now critically hit
    ==Easy: 5% at 25% dmg
    ==Normal: 10% at 25% dmg
    ==Hard: 15% at 30% dmg
    ==Extreme: 15% at 35% dmg
    --ALL Synergie created Dragons Crit at 20% for 25% dmg

-Altered Kelintor's Mercenaries.
    --Summoning Any Mercenary now desummons any other Mercenary you previously had summoned.

-Updated Soryuu's Handcrossbows to his 1.4 update.

Summon Shade changes
    -- Shades level 10 ability has been improved graphically, and radiusly, and now ONLY targets necromancer specific non-master-minion summons
    -- Shades level 10 ability now increases Attack speed by 15
    -- Shades level 15 ability has been improved graphically, and radiusly, and now ONLY targets necromancer specific non-master-minion summons
    -- Shades level 15 Ability now increases attack speed by 25
    -- Shades level 15 ability now increases movement by 20
    --Shade can now critical hit at 5% chance per hit.

NEW SPELL: Summon Fury
    <<Fury is a Melee master minion who lays down the beats with fast striking melee attacks>>
    -- Fury Gains Flurry attack at level 5
    -- Fury Gains HEAL MINIONS spell at level 5 (heals all NECRO minions for 10k health)
    -- Furiy's Level 10 ability increases Damage by 25% for all NECROMANCER specific non-master-minion summons.
    -- Furiy' Level 15 ability increases Damage by 50% for all NECROMANCER specific non-master-minion summons.

Synergies V1.32 Released December 21st 2 new PETS, 49 new Elite monsters, and much much more
    Mapworks changes
    -Salan has changed armor to the brimstone set, and weapons to the Brimstone 1hander swords!
    -Celindari swapped her sword to her sword hand, and now equips a shield in the mapworks.
    Class Changes
    -Necromancer now has Icons for all CURRENT (D patch) skills
    -Necromancer helmet is now purchasable at the start of the game, from the newbie gear vendor beside the destroyer. TAB 2.
    -Necromancer Shoulders are now purchasable at the start of the game, from the newbie gear vendor beside the destroyer. TAB 2.
    New PETS!
    Skeleton has been added. 6 skins, 4 meshes.
    Zombie has been added. 7 Skins, 4 meshes.
    << In order to change the meshes you must select a different pet, then go back to your pet... it is random on which mesh you will end up with, and im not sure if it changes throu gameplay or not>>
    General Game Changes
    =Added 49 MORE Elite monsters, a lot more in the last phases of the game, and randomly throughout from start to finish!
    Additional Mod Changes
    -Added Soryuu's Hand Crossbows to the mod, they are a work in progress and will continue to evolve. found here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=49513
    -Updated Kelintors 1.28 into synergies. Added all his mercenary files into my mercenary spawnlist for worldboss drops. Another 10 or so mercenaries!

Synergies V1.31D Released December 20th 2 New Necromancer skills, Tweaks, Fixes
    Eclipse 1 handed sword now has ELECTRIC damage instead of PHYSICAL, making it a purely Elemental damage weapon
    Zombie Horde is now respec-able.
    FIXED all overworld dungeons to be the correct level no matter what NG you are in.

Added 2 New Necromancer skills
    Pestilence
    Pestilence skill invokes a 5 second AOE.
    Starts out with a DOT that scales with level, AND focus.
    at rank5 adds -15% attack speed for 5 seconds
    at rank 10 adds -15% cast speed for 5 seconds
    at rank 15 adds -25% movement speed for 5 seconds
    the pestilence cloud lasts approximately 6 seconds during which the DOT stacks on itself, and the timers continually refresh.

Bone Cage
    Bone cage lasts for 9 seconds
    Players/Monsters can not walk through Bone Cage
    Reflects damage of attackers damage by % per skill level invested
    at rank 5 will shatter at 8 seconds, leaving a poison field behind which will cause a small DOT
    at rank 10 spawns a poison field in the cage causing a high DOT
    at rank 15 spawns Dark Sword Legendary GreatSword that pummels the enemy for 400% weapon damage

Synergies V1.31C Released December 18th Shade Master Minion
    This release only contains the new Summon Shade skill for testing.

Synergies V1.31B Released December 16th Zombie Horde "Run, they want your brains!"
    -Added Lyravega's GEM BOX mod to Synergies found here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=46419&p=430134&hilit=gembox#p420650
    -Added 1.4 Zoom mod by Happy Fun Times, found here viewtopic.php?f=48&t=46102#p418408

-Added ALL the Male faces to Synergies, I went through and edited the files myself, was tired of having less faces on the men!
    -Fixed the Necromancers starting gear (chest/shoulders) to spawn with him correctly!
    --Necromancers starting staff will now do damage.. !!!

-Aftermath shield graphic changed to the new graphic by MFS88
    -Aftermath shield improved statwise (more hitpoints, more armor % increase)
    -Eclipse shield improved statwise (more mana, more health/mana regen per monster)
    -Both sheilds increased in Armor and Elemental Armor values.

--Skull Barrage
    --All knockback has a 50% chance to proc per hit down from 100%
    -Knockback at level 5 down to 15, from 50
    -knockback at level 10 down to 10 from 50
    -knockback at level 15 down to 5 from 50
    -Snare at level 10 down to 15 from 40
    -Snare at level 15 down to 15 from 40

Increased mercenary drop chances
    -Mercenaries have 1 in 50 chance to drop from 150 bosses
    -Mercenaries have 1 in 25 chance to drop from 200 bosses

-Renamed the Skill trees Death, Undeath, Bonedancer.

-Added Zombie Horde to the Necromancer Undeath Tree
    -each 3 levels of skill raise the amount of zombies the skill summons.
    --each new zombie has stronger stats then those previously summonable.
    ===THERE IS A BUG WITH ZOMBIE SKILL, the respec potion will NOT remove it from your character, this will be fixed.
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    edited January 2013
    Synergies V1.45 Released January 24th
    DF 105 (normal) complete rework, 12 new quests, quest hub, bosses in their own room, and continuation of dungeon between bosses
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • Will you keep updated a version of this mod that only mantains these simple changes as it has right now? I'm not sure if I'll want to use all the features that you plan on adding to this mod once GUTS comes out.

Also, it's not on the changelog, but does your mod include [MOD]Stat Changes Update 1.13 update V2 or not? You mentioned it but I'm not sure if you included it or wanted us to use it separately. Anyways, keep up the excellent work! This pre-GUTS Synergies V3 has everything I wanted to mod in my game (considering it has Stat Changes V2 included). Thanks for this mod.

EDIT: I've tested it in-game and yes, you apparently included Stat Changes V2. Thanks anyways. :D

EDIT2: Do you think you will change anything related to the underwhelming Two-Handed Weapons? I personally have no idea how to approach this issue (at least now without GUTS), but perhaps a 20-33% increase in damage output for all two-handers would make them a more interesting choice. May I ask your opinion on this? Couldn't find anything related to this in the Synergies development thread.
    Will you keep updated a version of this mod that only mantains these simple changes as it has right now? I'm not sure if I'll want to use all the features that you plan on adding to this mod once GUTS comes out.

Also, it's not on the changelog, but does your mod include [MOD]Stat Changes Update 1.13 update V2 or not? You mentioned it but I'm not sure if you included it or wanted us to use it separately. Anyways, keep up the excellent work! This pre-GUTS Synergies V3 has everything I wanted to mod in my game (considering it has Stat Changes V2 included). Thanks for this mod.

EDIT: I've tested it in-game and yes, you apparently included Stat Changes V2. Thanks anyways. :D

EDIT2: Do you think you will change anything related to the underwhelming Two-Handed Weapons? I personally have no idea how to approach this issue (at least now without GUTS), but perhaps a 20-33% increase in damage output for all two-handers would make them a more interesting choice. May I ask your opinion on this? Couldn't find anything related to this in the Synergies development thread.

I will address all of these in the synergies dev thread to keep this one more related to the release info / bugs. but most def on all of your points reposting to that other thread

added my answers, and current awesomeness of v04 working list here

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=40850&start=20

got some great changes coming in, working on the files physically is actually rather dataprocessingly fun .. err wierd but fun
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    Will you keep updated a version of this mod that only mantains these simple changes as it has right now? I'm not sure if I'll want to use all the features that you plan on adding to this mod once GUTS comes out.

Wierd that I didn't put the stat changes in the patch notes, I know I mentioned it somewhere, thank you for finding that lost entry!
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • that's an overall great idea, but x2 more enemies is not enough imo :P. I like to play with a LOT of enemies but thats just me.
    anyways are you still searching for the socketer? MEDIA\UNITS\MONSTERS\MERCHANT - enchanter_socketer for the enchanter itself and for spawn chance its :
    MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES - ENCHANTERS_RANDOM.DAT (base file) - NPCS_DUNGEON_ENCHANTERS_AND_MIMICS.DAT (dungeons but still uses the base file) - NPCS_OUTDOOR_ENCHANTERS.DAT (still uses the base file too).
    there are also several more files for individual locations that uses the outdoor file usually.
    that's an overall great idea, but x2 more enemies is not enough imo :P. I like to play with a LOT of enemies but thats just me.
    anyways are you still searching for the socketer? MEDIA\UNITS\MONSTERS\MERCHANT - enchanter_socketer for the enchanter itself and for spawn chance its :
    MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES - ENCHANTERS_RANDOM.DAT (base file) - NPCS_DUNGEON_ENCHANTERS_AND_MIMICS.DAT (dungeons but still uses the base file) - NPCS_OUTDOOR_ENCHANTERS.DAT (still uses the base file too).
    there are also several more files for individual locations that uses the outdoor file usually.

ya im thinkin of upping the mobs a bunch still, just slowly tweaking to keep balance testing.. its far from 'there' yet. :)

and thanks i'll look into those files
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • Would it be possible for you to upload the mod to a different host? I tried to download it and the 404 - Forbidden showed up. It hates me or something... -_-
    DeathRiver wrote:
    Would it be possible for you to upload the mod to a different host? I tried to download it and the 404 - Forbidden showed up. It hates me or something... -_-

alrighty, everyone here seems to like media fire, i'll post it there next, just fixing a few more tweaks for v04 and i'll have that up today if i can before work
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    The First post has the v04 Update fully described and a download link provided!

all numbers are subject to change as need be for balancing
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • I like the new monsters spawn numbers!
    ya, I like that its notchanging the minimum numbers, as you run into these groups and it has variance, more replayability with some variance imo.

i'm curious on feed back if monsters healths are too low or not, general trash mobs, the bosses and champions seem to be right around where they should be.
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    Remember to check the dev thread for 05 changes in the works! viewtopic.php?f=47&t=40850&p=366554#p366554
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • @Salan: Thanks for the mediafire link. Mod looks awesome by the way.
    New V05 Update!! excited about this one!

you should find no more huge empty gaps of monsters, and some pretty strong groupings of brutes etc. As well as grouped up Champions to give you troubles. The Damage buff for the 2 handers is going well so far, need more feedback when possible.

Also want to know if anyone happens to find champions in boss lairs or 2 bosses in any boss fights where usually there was only 1. I haven't had either happen yet, but it was really late and I only did 1 run through on a random map before bed.

main post is updated with the download link and verbose change log.

as always, the DEVELOPMENT thread here is where we should discuss all the topics of change and whatnot if possible: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=40850
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    Woops re-uploaded a sneak update before anyone downloaded it, adjusting some of the green magic 2hander bonus dmg to be same as blue magic bonus damage
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • TamoTamo Posts: 38
    edited October 2012
    Salan wrote:
    New V05 Update!! excited about this one!

you should find no more huge empty gaps of monsters, and some pretty strong groupings of brutes etc. As well as grouped up Champions to give you troubles.

Looks like you worked all night on this again :D
  • Salan wrote:
    -changing ALL dungeon values.
    == Champions per dungeon is usually something like 2 min, 2 max. Changing this to 2 min, 8 max.
    == Champions have a chance to spawn in the boss room, 0 to 2. Haven't seen this work yet, meh? wanted to try it for testing purposes
    == Should see almost no Empty spaces on most maps. Highly scripted areas might be more gappy.
    == Creeps have almost been completely removed from dungeons, only left them in 20ish mapwork maps due to tiredness.

this part will conflict with the custom dungeons like tartarus, duncraig and My crib :).

also ive tested champions in the boss map in own of my mods and it worked. adding enchanters and gold on the floor didn't though for me, I ended up having an infinite loading screen to that floor
    mm I'm going to test an idea that might make it work fine for you ... I wonder how it decides what PAK to use.

Something tells me it might be date edited related, i'ma get tart and test it out
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    Salan wrote:

also ive tested champions in the boss map in own of my mods and it worked. adding enchanters and gold on the floor didn't though for me, I ended up having an infinite loading screen to that floor

ya i finaly ran into a boss room with a champion spawned in teh entry way earlier, was a nice surprise
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    edited October 2012
    Change log from the first page added as BUMP...

Synergies Pre-Guts V06 Released Oct 17th
    (( Was released in a forum post easter egg, not in official release notes till now))

-added a respec potion to map room vendor, as per Galadedrid's post / file here (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=40186)
    -Made archers moveable as per option 1 of Omnipotences pack here (http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/vbdown ... fileid=129)
    -Changed Rumble to have a 75% chance to break shields and a 3% chance to stun as well as break pots... as per Omnifas's post here (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43102)

Synergies Pre-Guts V07 Released Oct 18th

Split the mod into three files, all contained in the ZIP file.

Synergies --- All of the base Changes to the game, balance edits mostly, and additions.
    Synergies Skills --- any alteration to the vanilla skill system, right now, a faster unlock system for lower level play, still being balanced.
    Synergies SpawnClasses --- The larger mob spawn lists. This allows people to use other spawn alteration mods with the mod if they wish, or use synergies if they like the difficulty it has.

07 includes more mods in its compilation.

-- many new hair scheme's, Sluggingtons Unleash the rainbow (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43766&hilit=rainbow)
    -- Fame bar beside the Xp bar, Sluggingtons show me the fame (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44086&p=398173#p398173)

-- Did another Dungeons pass, Altered how many Champions per floor of map 3min/ 8 max now, 2 per boss room. And The population of monsters from .01min to .03 min for all zones/dungeons.
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    Mod will work with the patch, forgot to change dates again thou, Im sure 08 will be out soon thou and will try to remember then
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • wolpakwolpak Posts: 473

I suggest you look into the skills.pak that gives you the ability to choose any skill at level one, but then the next level depends on their tier. It is a very nice tweak. Thus...

Tier 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
    Tier 2: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29
    Tier 3: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34, 37, 40, 43
    Tier 4: 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45, 49, 53, 57
    Tier 5: 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, 36, 41, 46, 51, 56, 61, 66, 71
    Tier 6: 1, 7, 13, 19, 25, 31, 37, 43, 49, 55, 61, 67, 73, 79, 85
    Tier 7: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 36, 43, 50, 57, 64, 71, 78, 85, 92, 99
    ya, someone else, I think it was you wasn't it, was posting about doing that, its where I got the original idea to test it out.

ya, i like the idea of still scaling them beyond just 1 pnt per level

right now i think my pak is at:

tier1: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15
    tier2: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16
    tier3: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17

tier 7: 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,21,22

its too early to get that much available.
    I think Id rather start the first skill at the level of the skill still

Tier 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
    Tier 2: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29
    Tier 3: 3, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34, 37, 40, 43
    Tier 4: 4, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45, 49, 53, 57
    Tier 5: 5, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, 31, 36, 41, 46, 51, 56, 61, 66, 71
    Tier 6: 6, 7, 13, 19, 25, 31, 37, 43, 49, 55, 61, 67, 73, 79, 85
    Tier 7: 7, 8, 15, 22, 29, 36, 43, 50, 57, 64, 71, 78, 85, 92, 99

My main thing is that I really want to be able to play characters that would normally require respec in order to do, without really needing to respec, or forcing you to auto attack until you get that skill set. Like I was saying previously unlocking everything earlier is not good thou becuase you lose your sense of progression even if you only put one 1 pnt into the skill ,, they don't have the same %'s at low level but they effect the gameplay in the same manner. Meaning you don't 'grow' into your character and develop that e-bond.
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • clay65clay65 Posts: 34
    Ok, guys ... are you maybe playing Bingo ?? :lol: :P

Well... just my 2cent on it, giving you the table that i used myself, starting from the idea of that mod :

Tier 1: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19
    Tier 2: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27
    Tier 3: 1, 4, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, 32, 34, 37
    Tier 4: 2, 6, 10, 13, 17, 21, 24, 28, 32, 35, 38, 42, 45, 49, 52
    Tier 5: 3, 8, 13, 18, 22, 26, 30, 35, 40, 45, 49, 54, 59, 63, 67
    Tier 6: 3, 9, 15, 20, 25, 31, 37, 42, 47, 52, 58, 64, 69, 74, 79
    Tier 7: 4, 11, 16, 21, 27, 34, 41, 46, 51, 56, 62, 68, 75, 82, 88
  • dooblesdoobles Posts: 80
    Wow this mod sounds great! What would happen If i tried this on multiplayer? I can use a mobcount mod in multiplayer(only works if i enter the area first) but I could see this not working because its got quite a few more changes throughout. my peers would have to have this as well right?
    22552182.jpg