[MOD] Gem Merchants

ShawnyallShawnyall Posts: 76
edited May 2014 in Mod Showcase
This mod makes General merchants sell 2-10 gems, and Magic merchants (the ones who normally sell gems) to sell 5-20!

Screenshots: General Merchant | Magic Merchant

Download: http://adf.ly/De0a0 (Sorry about the adfly, modders need money too!)

This will conflict with any mods that edit the General/Magic merchant's inventory SpawnClasses.
Files edited:
MEDIA\SPAWNCLASSES\
MERCHANT_GENERAL_INVENTORY
MERCHANT_GENERAL_INVENTORYACT1
MERCHANT_GENERAL_INVENTORYACT2
MERCHANT_GENERAL_INVENTORY3
MERCHANT_INVENTORY
MERCHANT_MAGICSTUFF_ACT2
MERCHANT_MAGICSTUFF_ACT3

Comments

• Here's the direct link to the mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?p77485zz5o15q4q - so as not to get infested with malware/adware at the site provided in the original link in the above post.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    adambjjoz wrote:
    .... so as not to get infested with malware/adware at the site provided in the original link in the above post.

Never mind the fact that modders aren't supposed to directly profit from modding Runics game. Op, the right way to do it is to put a link in your sig to somewhere where people can donate to you if they want to, or host the file on the Runic Games Fansite and then ask Webbstre if he'll let you add a donation link along side, or both. It's far more respectful and safer to do it that way. Adfly is crawling with viruses.

Adam, while I agree with you, you should have asked the op's permission before mirroring.
    ItfooQF.png
  • On top of all that, I can't access anything behind an adf.ly link. Even if I disable my pillow fort defenses. So I've stopped bothering with it. I've yet to hear of anything worthwhile on the other end of those things anyway.
  • Zidders wrote:
    adambjjoz wrote:
    Adam, while I agree with you, you should have asked the op's permission before mirroring.

I didn't mirror anything.

What I posted was simply the direct link to the file that the "adf.ly" spam site will re-direct you too.
  • Does this mod still work? I installed it and none of the merchants' inventories have changed.

Is there another alternative "gem" merchant mod?

Thanks!
  • tsueluetsuelue Posts: 411
    ikelleigh wrote:
    Does this mod still work? I installed it and none of the merchants' inventories have changed.

Is there another alternative "gem" merchant mod?

Thanks!

I updated it, now it works again.

---> Download <---
  • Hello!

Would anyone mind to reupload this mod please? :>
    I wouldnt even mind if someone could provide me a link of an mod with a full gem merchant. After googeling for about 1 hour this mod here seems to be the only
    gem merchant mod ever created. O.o
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    Converted (without testing) this from the .PAK version to .MOD and uploaded here...
    http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/vbdown ... loadid=613

Did this just to help out / will not do anything further for this mod ;)
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF