Winterlight (Mod Teaser)

2»

Comments

• FynnenFynnen Posts: 10
    This mod is really interesting! Looking foward to see your work, I just fav'd this page to look for updates. IMO for the name, I would suggest use Winterlight, or maybe the name of the town that you're using because Torchlight is only the name of the town. Other than that, the music really got the mood.

I'm also trying to learn how to use TorchEd to make a campaign in a different setting (a tropical archipelago). If I ever get good with TorchED and you need help with anything, I'll be happy to help.
  • If you ever need to attach a writer to this project, I'll be happy to help.
    "I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
  • GaleGale Posts: 273
    Starting to look very nice, i really miss snow covered tileset in torchlight. For name i would suggest something like Torchlight: xxxxx like expansion set to original game.

Also it would be neat that you can travel to this new snow town only after you have beaten normal torchlight. :)
    Gale's Torchlight Overhaul
    Gale's Icons
    My website
    iHerb.com 5$ discount code KAL346 -5$ from your first order! You can support mod maker this way. :)
  • zelgariszelgaris Posts: 173
    Gale wrote:
    Starting to look very nice, i really miss snow covered tileset in torchlight. For name i would suggest something like Torchlight: xxxxx like expansion set to original game.

Also it would be neat that you can travel to this new snow town only after you have beaten normal torchlight. :)

Well you can always say "I really mis <random-theme-not-in-torchlight> tileset in torchlight ...". I personally miss any outdoor areas, but I have a plan to do some grass/desert/icy fields but still not too outdoor, because I like the way Torchlight is with its smaller passages and without too much unimporant and uniteresting space to run through.

And about the "you can travel to this new town after you beat the game" I can just say, that I totally agree with you, because there is a lot of stuff to do until you kill Ordrak (and yeah beacuse of the endless dungeon even after his death) and I think that especially the later game content after the death of Ordrak should be mainly done. Let's say it is not necessary to have all custom campaings/solo maps/smaller projects to take place after Ordrak's death, but the big ones should definitely have.
  • shibuya wrote:
    Thanks ;) yeah it's done in Photoshop. The finished graphic will be a little different since i plan to use other mountains and the character will have different clothing. I can't wait what you guys think of the music im just composing. I know it won't be as epic as Matt Uelmen's work but since i'm a musician myself there could be one or two people who like it ^^

o my ****

your wallpaper very nicely done men :O Respect i gone
    Check your mod

i hope is good :D
    supadutchft1.jpg
    Hellgate London
  • CelShadedCelShaded Posts: 20
    I decided to drop in and see if there was any progress on the mod since I vanished due to personal agendas.

Hope this picks back up one of these days.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    Quick, someone call a cleric, looks like we got a necro.
    ItfooQF.png
  • gamekillzgamekillz Posts: 264
    Zidders wrote:
    Quick, someone call a cleric, looks like we got a necro.

I think necroing is better than creating a new thread on the same exact subject :/ to keep forums cleaner
  • Hey there!
    I'm new to this community (I just bought TL yesterday, but I'm totally hooked)... Anyway, I offer my assistance in whatever task you see fit.
    I have some experience in digital painting and i have been playing with the T-ED for like 3 hours now, I think I'm getting the hang of it ;D
    So yeah... share your vision with me and we can make it happen!

If you find me worthy of taking part in this awesome project, just gimme a ring on Skype (gustavsorum is my screenname).

Hope to from you soonish! ;D
2»