[MOD]20 pages STASH and 10 pages PLAYERBAG

floatingcloudsfloatingclouds Posts: 15
edited April 2013 in Mod Showcase
STASH:20 pages
BAG:10 pages

enjoy it.....

download http://sdrv.ms/TJNTV9

Comments

• You have my respect, the mod might have an error or two, but the proof of you being able to do this impresses me. Remind of this little piece of music on Youtube, and the many funny comments about Asian.

Night of Nights【Impossible piano version】
    Jackalhead wrote:
    Modding is not equal to cheating. You don't 'mod' on your wife, do you?
    [Skill MOD] The World (merge 4 classes' skills into 1)
  • My new favorite stash mod. Thx for this.
  • RnFRnF Posts: 1,000
    Awesome! Can't wait to get this loaded up later today.
  • olderthandirtolderthandirt Posts: 13
    edited November 2012
    How does this play with previously saved toons and their stashes? Do we need to empty their current ones and then install the mod? This sounds especially great for those of us with mules. Make life much easier for us hoarders. :mrgreen:

edit:

What Alpha said. Decided to go on an install and it is great. :lol:

Sigh. Now off to organizing all my junk, er, goodies. :?
  • haha awesome, would be nice if pages were numbered, but awesome still.

Equally great was I DID NOT lose my stash when installing this =)
  • Alphamojo wrote:
    haha awesome, would be nice if pages were numbered, but awesome still.

They are numbered just float over it the number appears.
  • Another awesome mod =)
  • SalanSalan Posts: 2,642
    does it have the same problem other stash bags do with the bags glitching back and forth when trying to move gear?
    Synergies Conversion mod: http://www.synergiesmod.com
    Elite monsters, Hero monsters, world bosses, rare dragons, rare trolls, three tiers of End Game Raids, Legendary Armor sets, NEW Legendary Weapons, 3 new classes, Mercenaries, and Angels!
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • Salan wrote:
    does it have the same problem other stash bags do with the bags glitching back and forth when trying to move gear?
    No it doesn't
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭
    Oh my. THANKS!
    ItfooQF.png
  • Alphamojo wrote:
    haha awesome, would be nice if pages were numbered, but awesome still.

They are numbered just float over it the number appears.

yep noticed it when playing awhile, still wanted it more tactile like on the inventory page, but a tooltip is no biggie....not like it'll make me uninstall it or anything lol!
  • thorinthorin Posts: 47
    edited November 2012
    edit: Removed link, because floatingclouds said v3.1 of his mod has some bugs.
    A gleekzorp without a tornpee is like a quop without a fertsneet (sort of).
    alright, i guess this is the one i'll put in synergies, the only reason i haven't done any of the others is because of the bugginess of them.. finally someone added pages .. hurray!
    Elite monsters, Hero monsters, world bosses, rare dragons, rare trolls, three tiers of End Game Raids, Legendary Armor sets, NEW Legendary Weapons, 3 new classes, Mercenaries, and Angels!
    21971.png

moty-250.png
    I find this mod wierd, when i unpack it there is tons of empty files at the end, no name nothing. I didn't unpack them for when i repacked it and it seems to work just fine..

anyone else unpack this and see those files, and the errors you get with them?
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • clay65clay65 Posts: 34
    Salan wrote:
    I find this mod wierd, when i unpack it there is tons of empty files at the end, no name nothing. I didn't unpack them for when i repacked it and it seems to work just fine..

anyone else unpack this and see those files, and the errors you get with them?
    Yep, I also see those mess... I don't know what's the problem, the mod looks like is working if we unPAK and repack just without that garbage.
    Maybe it's just a different packer that they're using and that is doing all that mess.... more than 2000 "ghost" files and even the useless reference to the empty folders... I really dunno...
    ya it was wierd, i went through all teh files and made sure thats all i repacked..
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • I can't seem to find a way to extract your mod with the PakExtract Tool.

Why and how did you do this? I don't trust a mod if I can't look at its guts (no pun intended).

If there is a way, please tell me
    Each reality is but the dream of another, and each sleeper a **** unknowing...

#1 German fansite: http://torchlight.4fansites.de
    download synergies and dig through the inventory files in there, i extracted it and took the parts that worked, its a wierd pak file
    21971.png

moty-250.png
  • Malgardian wrote:
    I can't seem to find a way to extract your mod with the PakExtract Tool.

Why and how did you do this? I don't trust a mod if I can't look at its guts (no pun intended).

If there is a way, please tell me

PakExtract seems to have issues with those odd 'ghost' files. Use Torchlight2Extractor instead and unpack the files by highlighting them all and clicking save selected rather than save all (which will also cause some errors).

Also don't forget to click the pull down menu labeled "Český" in case you don't speak Czech and would rather use English.
  • This is great! I have stayed away from a lot of mods but this one caught my eye. The only thing I'd like to see is a visual number for what page your on. Other than that, the mod can't get much better. Keep up the great work!
    Runic/Steam ID: greybucket
  • When your mouse hovers over the inventory it displays the page number.
  • I had noticed that, I would just like to see a number without having to hover over the inventory. Certainly not anything that would make me not use it, though.
  • myhideout6myhideout6 Posts: 221
    edited November 2012
    probably the coolest stash mod yet :)
    Only dislike i have is you have to drag and drop all the stuff into the other tabs shift clicking just sends to the original tab 1.
    Cheaters Never Prosper! :) Our World is riddled with Cheats and Frauds good thing they downloaded Rapid Respec or i would probably keep trying to accept their quest!
    Steam = mikerobinsond
  • I also just realizing that I can combine most of my mules into just one or two characters. It will make finding items much easier.
  • VortakaVortaka Posts: 216
    Nice mod! Some things I would like to change but with the current layout editor (which I think is a little "crude") I don't understand a lot of the code... But, if anyone does (only then will I really try it) could the following be possible:

Instead of showing the page number aside the cursor, to be able to show it between the back/forward cursors?

I found the cursors themselves, not that hard but time consuming, but I wasn't able to get the "page" number... And I don't even know how to give a free (empty) ID...

Anyway, that simple tweak would be cool since, instead of hiding part of the item icon, the page number would simply be in the bottom part of the inventory layout...
  • I wish the current layout editor let us do more than clone objects.
    Copy/Cut/Paste...
    If it did I could just copy the part from one pet inventory layout to another lol.
  • FOEFOE Posts: 223
    greybucket wrote:
    I had noticed that, I would just like to see a number without having to hover over the inventory.
    ^^ Yes, this would be great!
    Servus, Erwin
    --
    Intel DP35DP, Intel QuadCore Q6600, 4096 MB DDR2, GeForce GTX260/216, FujSie L22W-8, Win7 Pro x64
    --
    » My Torchlight 1 Char's @ German Fansite Torchlight Source
  • Hey, is there a way that I could make JUST my stash 2 pages per tab, instead of 20 (removing extended storage on my character and pet)? I love what you have done with this, I just only want 1 extra page of storage in my stash in town, not on my character or pet...I have a hard time cleaning the items I have outgrown out of the 1 page of my stash, no telling what kind of **** I will let accumulate given 10 pages on me and my pet, in addition to the 20 pages at home base....lol....loot horder right here, just tryin to be proactive and only allow a small amount more storage, for gems and such..

Thank you for your time, look forward to seeing if this can be done...
  • How does this work with multiplayer? Is this a clientside mod or does it mean anyone I join, or joining me would have to also have the mod?

Thanks.
  • thorinthorin Posts: 47
    shinkamui wrote:
    How does this work with multiplayer? Is this a clientside mod or does it mean anyone I join, or joining me would have to also have the mod?

Thanks.

You guessed the right way, yes, it is clientside only.
    A gleekzorp without a tornpee is like a quop without a fertsneet (sort of).