[MOD] Bigger Inventory

lyravegalyravega Posts: 338
edited June 2013 in Mod Showcase
Bigger Inventory v2.3
by lyravega

Bigger Inventory v2.3 - Aiming for reasonable space featuring a pleasant look, along with vanilla feeling but not of a mod!
5FE6C483388F672F0D35412C1D7802973CF7CE8A
Check 3rd post for update notes.

This mod will bind to your save, but Mod Unbinder may result in a successful unbind.

Features:
-112 shared stash, 72 player stash, 64 player inventory slots
-Gem tabs for shared stash, player stash and player inventory
-Separate sort buttons for player stash & inventory

Included Mods:
Gem Box, Stash Scrolls, Full Respec, and Mod Unbinder are included in this mod

Notes:
-Pre-GUTS users, you need to move your saves from the folder with numbers under ...\My Documents\My Games\Runic Games\Torchlight 2\save\ to ...\Torchlight 2\modsave\
-You need to set UI scale to 80% or below (60% recommended) in order to be able see the bottom parts. (perfect fit on 50-60%, minor cosmetic problems in 70-80%, total disaster in 90-100%)
-If you are using Synergies and/or Xev's Pets, you do not need any compatibility patches. Any mods that use pet base file that this mod introduced are compatible with each other; this mod just needs to be on top and that's it.
-As said at top, this mod will bind to your save. You can use this tool (mod) to attemp and unbind mods from your saves: Mod Unbinder
-You may need to move this mod upper in the priority list for this mod to work properly with other mods.
-Any new pets that a mod adds that doesn't use the pet base file will not work.

Warnings:
-This is an inventory mod, so collections that include another inventory mod will naturally conflict, and you may lose items due to this conflict. Be careful.
-Your consumables tab of shared stash will be lost when playing this mod for the first time; as that tab is now converted to a gem tab. Third tab is shared by spells and consumables, which should be more than enough.
-All pet inventory also will be lost, just as above.
-Take back-ups regularly, not for just this mod or game, but for any game that you are using mods with.

Functional issues:

Cosmetic issues:

Bigger Inventory: MediaFire RGF Steam Workshop (click Steam Workshop if you are launching the game from Steam, to get updates as soon as they're done)

Installation: Extract the .rar contents to your \\Torchlight II\mods\ folder. You may also need to move your saves to the new modsave folder, read 2nd post in order to learn where to find them / how to do it.
I will be migrating to Steam Workshop soon; not to worry, I won't drop non-Steam support, I will just copy/paste stuff from workshop pages instead of writing same but different "article" three times for every mod.

Comments

• lyravegalyravega Posts: 338
    edited April 2013
    Now that GUTS is out, as a pre-GUTS player, how do I use this, or any mod?

Open Steam. From your library, after you select Torchlight II, now you can browse the Workshop. Or you can directly go to the Workshop, this is where you can find Torchlight II mods, subscribe to them, let them auto-update theirselves, etc... Subscribe to any mod that you'd like to play with and hit subscribe from their pages!

However, you are not done (if you were using this mod before workshop). You need to move your saves. Go to "...\My Documents\My Games\Runic Games\Torchlight 2\" and you will see two folders, called "save" and "modsave" respectively. Move the contents under "save" from there to "modsave". You should be able to continue your characters that you created before workshop with no problems.

I believe there are people who doesn't play via Steam, I'll make mod files available for them soon. *edit: I made the files available, you can grab it from the bottom of first post (above spoiler, ignore spoiler links)
    Installation warnings:
    If you are installing latest version directly (new user), these tabs will be erased: ALL Pet Tabs & 2nd Shared Stash Tab (Shared Stash Consumables Tab) - Everything else is safe
    If you are updating to v2.2 & above (existing user) only this tab will be erased: 1st Pet Tab (Pet Equipment Tab) - Everything else is safe

You need to set UI scale to 80% or below in order to be able see the bottom parts. (personally, I recommend 60%)

Tips:
    -If you teach your pet "Animal Handling" spell, it will still reduce your pet's town travel time. You might need this since pet still has smaller inventory compared to your new, bigger one.
    -If you are trying to insert some gems into a socket but having problems, put those items & gems in your pet inventory, and do it there. You won't be having any problems for the items you are already wearing.

Uninstallation warnings:
    If you are uninstalling the mod, these tabs and slots will be erased: ALL Gem Tabs, ALL Pet Tabs & ALL extra slots added by this mod - Everything occupying the vanilla slots* and all socketed gems** are safe

*Safe vanilla slots: first 5 rows of Player Stash and Shared Stash, first 4 rows of Player Inventory
    **If there aren't enough safe vanilla slots available, and you would like to socket some gems to save them & space, install my other mod called "Gem Box". Get some of them, socket all your gems, and move everything to vanilla slots. After uninstalling Bigger Inventory, you can save your gems from the Gem Boxes, and remove that mod too.

How to back-up your saves
    Locate your save files under "My Documents\My Games\Runic Games\Torchlight 2\save\". Back-up save & shared stash individually, or back-up the folder itself. I'd recommend periodic back-ups of the entire folder itself.
    I will be migrating to Steam Workshop soon; not to worry, I won't drop non-Steam support, I will just copy/paste stuff from workshop pages instead of writing same but different "article" three times for every mod.
    edited April 2013
    New Feature Bug Extermination Cosmetic Update Function Update Extra

Things keeping me busy:
    Life and Warframe

Changelog for v2.3
    -Added sort buttons for player stash (unfortunately, not shared stash as well), with confirmation buttons to avoid accidental sorting
    -Updated the shared stash texture to make the bottom part look a bit more alive
    -Made a small patch for those people using Bigger Inventory with Synergies. Corrects issues with new pets that Synergies introduces. (you will get vanilla Pet inventory; no additional item slots)

Changelog for v2.2
    -Reverted first tab permissions to default (in English: you no longer have to install Gem Box or socket all your gems to save them prior to installing this mod)
    -"Made" another mod for your skill respec needs - check it out!
    Changelog for v2.1
    -Mimic pet is no longer forgotten
    -Sort buttons on pet are fixed

-Sort functions for player inventory are separated: clicking sort will only sort the tab you are on
    -Many button highlight problems have been corrected (note that, my mod wasn't the cause of this)
    Changelog for v2:
    -Added gem tabs for player inventory and player stash
    -Fixed shift-click logic for player-to-pet item transfers (pet inventory was not showing up)
    -Added textures for gem tabs, tab buttons and stuff
    -Aligned all buttons, tabs, etc...
    -Developed another mod for a smooth transition & installation
    Old v1.72 notes:
    Bigger Inventory v1.72
    by lyravega

Features:
    -Total inventory sizes: 112 shared stash slots, 72 player stash slots, 64 player inventory slots (pet inventory excluded on purpose)
    -32 extra slots for each tab in both player inventory and stashes
    -Pet inventory is no longer shown on shared tab, instead shared tab benefits from another extra 32 slots!
    -New images for expanded windows

Functional issues:
    -Shift-clicking an item in your inventory to transfer it to your pet will not open your pet's inventory. Some logic needs to be applied somewhere

Cosmetic issues:
    -Other windows seem small when compared to new, expanded windows
    -Some buttons will change places when expanded windows are opened
    -Expanded windows will not fit when using low resolutions and/or high UI scaling
    -Bottom part of shared stash looks ugly...
    -Some parts are slightly misaligned by 1-3 pixels

Upcoming Features:
    -New tab, if I can deal with the problems it creates (more info on posts below)

To-do list:
    -Find a workaround for the issue where pet inventory not opening when transferring items
    -Tidy stuff up (cosmetic issues)
    -Prepare for a mental melt-down while trying to figure out how to solve issues with the 2nd tab

Never going to happen:
    -Multiple pages for inventory (at least not till I solve the current issues, add whatever I want, and then I can wrap my head around the logic behind this)
    -Larger pet inventory (maybe only to fix the shift-click issue we have, as keeping player/pet inventory sizes different is causing this)

Bigger Inventory v1.72: MediaFire

Installation: Extract the contents under your "\\Torchlight II\PAKS\" folder.
    Uninstallation: Remove the extracted contents. Be warned that, anything occupying the pet inventory, aswell as the extra spaces added by this mod will be lost.
  • Can't wait for the next version. :)

Have installed v1 yesterday and been loving it.

Keep up the good work.
    Here is a sneak peek on next version :D

-Shared stash is even bigger now, I ditched the pet inventory from shared stash. Edited the texture a little bit. Looks nice in my opinion.
    -Added a new tab for player inventory. Going to do the same for player stash. Those new tabs were supposed to be gem tabs, as I've designed different backgrounds and icons for them. But hit a brick wall there... Also, some logic needs to be done before I release that. But in the meantime, I'll strip the new tab, and release v2 as stable release, which will only increase shared stash, but well. Maybe I'll get rid of pet inventory from player stash aswell.
    Work in progress!
    8AFA70B35623CF7C7A1DB053E2671C86D94EEF06

For modders: About that brick wall, game seems to be hardcoded in such a way (OR, most possibly I need to look a bit more or get creative) where it won't save items on new slot types. Manipulating new slots in game is fine, for example I created a new slot called BAG_GEMS_SLOT, and defined SOCKETABLES type here. Also removed SOCKETABLES from BAG_ARMS_SLOT. Then, made one of the tabs ARMS type, while the other one GEMS type. So, one of the tabs won't accept gems, while the other one only accepts them. Everything is fine in the game, but when you save, all those items occupying the new slot (BAG_GEMS_SLOT) will disappear. That is why I am currently not using any new slot types, instead focusing on making the new tab work better. However, hit another brick wall there.

While shared stash and player stash are still essentially the same for the version I'm working on, shift-clicking an item to transfer it to player stash doesn't work. I don't understand this, as doing so to transfer something to shared stash works. Really got puzzled here. I will finish stash, then look for the possible problems. Backtracking after everything is done is a lot easier in my opinion.
    Just wanted to piece together all the working stuff, and... released it as the next version. Purely based on v1. Changes:

-Removed pet inventory while viewing shared stash. Used extra space for more item slots.
    -Added a new shared stash texture

Now working on adding a new tab, trying to make it work without any problems (this time). May take a while...
  • VeovisVeovis Posts: 10
    Wow. Love the new shared stash in 1.7. Looks good, and it's huge. (that's what she said.)
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    I can fit ALL of it in there? Really? You'll let me? Don't mind if I do!

(That's what HE said)

This mod rocks.
    ItfooQF.png
    Thanks guys. I wasn't sure about the shared stash texture, but seems like it is allright. If you encounter any bugs, issues, etc... please report them. For now, I am focused on functionality of the mod, the cosmetic issues can be fixed later with ease. Also, open to suggestions, as always :)
  • Fist of all, great mod!!!

About the new tab, did you take a look in GEM_BAG mod http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44367? I have been using it for a long time without any problem (if you follow the initial setup...)

It seems I was able to merge your mod with the GEM_BAG in such a way that I have your huge Shared Stash (with the usual 3 tabs), while getting the GEM_BAG portion of the Personal Stash, Player and Pet inventory with the vanilla size. I will test more of of this later to see if I encounter any conflict.
    Thanks!

Thanks for giving a link to another mod; I succeeded in making a new tab and stuff, but the problem was, even though I was able to use the tab freely without any problems in the game, as soon as I left the game, any gems on that new bag disappeared. That is why I dropped that idea for a while, though I might check it to see where I went wrong. Also, thanks for showing it; I found a bug (I missed 4 pets, like vampiric spider it seems) which I'll fix soon.

And yeah, shared stash portion of this mod is modular, you can use that part of the mod with any other inventory mods :) Just don't forget to include the new "artwork" (artwork done with epic paint skills :P) like IMAGEDATASHEET... or whatever they called so that you'll get the correct looks.

Ok, patched a little bug regarding to pets. I wasn't aware of 4 extra pets that you could get. Fixed the problem. You don't have to download the hotfixed version unless you are often using special pets like Troll/Vampiric Spider/Imaginary/Burrower.

For modders: When pet inventory looked full, it would reject any new items, but those 4 pets I forgot wouldn't, since they were still using player containers. Fixed that little issue over here.

Wow... Just wow... About that brick wall I've talked about earlier... I've finally fixed it. Soon, a new version will be released, a version where you'll finally meet with the gem tab I've been working on :) However, due to time restrictions, I'll only release the part for player inventory for now. Later, I'll release a complete version having a gem tab for player stash aswell. For pets, I have other ideas; first, I would like to try and make pet inventory modular, so if I were to add/change something on pet tabs, I can do so easily by adjusting 1 file, not every one of them.

On other news, discovered a new tiny bug, like the previous one I hunted down. I will sort it out with the next patch, and after finishing the stash gem tab, I'll focus on making pet inventory panel modular.
    ...game seems to be hardcoded in such a way (OR, most possibly I need to look a bit more or get creative) where it won't save items on new slot types. Manipulating new slots in game is fine, for example I created a new slot called BAG_GEMS_SLOT, and defined SOCKETABLES type here. Also removed SOCKETABLES from BAG_ARMS_SLOT. Then, made one of the tabs ARMS type, while the other one GEMS type. So, one of the tabs won't accept gems, while the other one only accepts them. Everything is fine in the game, but when you save, all those items occupying the new slot (BAG_GEMS_SLOT) will disappear...

Modder talk: The problem was with UNIQUEID's of those new slots. Those unique ID's were going in an order; what I did was, copy/pasting, then giving a new name (BAG_GEMS_SLOT, BAG_ARMS_SLOT), then giving them a unique number. I choose something over a million, just to be sure. However, items were disappearing, and I hadn't a clue as to why. When I followed the trend (those unique numbers were increasing by a thousand, like 3322, 4322, 5322), and gave them (I think) 15322 and 16322, and NO IDEA WHY, but they're working now...
    Merged some posts above... I talk too much sometimes. Everyone has their own faults.

Anyway. Progress, huge progress on new tabs and stuff like that... I've managed to completely understand the logic finally, there were some part of the logic escaping me no matter how hard I tried. Also, took a look at every layout file I can find related to UI, which allows me to fix some stuff up. Pet tab still involves a lot of work, and if I to put any effort toward pets, I'd like to spend it trying to make it modular, if it can be done. Anyway, here is the progress report:

-Fixed the bug, where pet inventory was not showing up while transferring items to pet, with shift-click
    -New tab is working correctly now, however it introduced more problems. Found out what was causing those problems, tomorrow, I'll annihilate them all (hopefully)

Now, here are a few questions: I am thinking of getting rid of consumables tab from shared stash, and converting it to a gem tab. What do you think? Yay or nay? If your answer is nay, is it because shared stash being sufficiently big already? If you are worried about consumable storage, I have several ways to patch it up; no one gets left behind don't worry. (aside from f...g pets :P)
  • mustang05timmustang05tim Posts: 23
    I vote for converting the consumable tab to a gem tab. I for one don't really hoard a lot of consumables, in fact, I don't even ever really fill up that page, but gems, that would be great to get those out of the main tab. I can see why runic did it that way, as they want people to use the gems instead of hoarding and upgrading them. However, I think that people still have that desire, and I think we will quickly see mods out there that create new recipes for the transmuter to do something like take 3 or 4 level 8 gems and transmute them into a level 24 gem or such.
  • Well, looks like I've found the only mod that I'm interested in.

First of all, here's a hug - you're the best. Second of all, I think I'm going to save this link in some document until I am a 100% sure that my computer won't explode while I attempt to install this thing and actually make it work. Yes, you got me, I'm a mod installer virgin and I cannot lie. The gem bag dude really turned me off by saying 'Hey this gem bag mod works....IF you follow all the right steps' which, in my book, translates to 'Self Destruction mechanism activated; Self-destructing in 5..4..3..2..1-BEEEEEEEEEEP'.

All that the mods section thingy said about the installation is this: 'Installation: Extract the contents under your "\\Torchlight II\PAKS\" folder.' I was thinking okay, I can do this - but then you said something about 'managing to create a new space tab' and I went woahhhh, clearly I'm gonna have to do more than just extracting the contents under the blahblahyadayada. It would be like, -REALLY- awesome if you could describe to me in a non programmer language which a mere human like me is able to comprehend with, what to do once I've extracted the contents from the blahblahyadayada.

Oh and, since I'm going to wait with installing it until you smoothen out the multiple inventories issue, could you include a how-to-make-this-work-without-killing-yourself step by step explanation in the same post when you announce the joyous fact that you've fixed the problem and made it work? I shall be eagerly awaiting that post! Cause you know, I've been waiting for this to be made ever since 2 weeks after TL2 was released and I now have the TL2 jitters again going 'Ohhhh....more stash space....*drool*'. Well then, thanks in advance and keep up the good work - I'm sure you'll straighten any remaining issues out with your super1337 skillz. Seriously. :D. I was going to use a thumb up icon but it appears that such a thing is not available. I am disappoint, Runic forums!

Au Revoir :3
  • RCIXRCIX Posts: 44
    Honestly, unless this mod does something *really* funky, literally all you should need to do is copy all the PAK files into the Torchlight Pak directory. It's that simple =p
    Eternity wrote:
    All that the mods section thingy said about the installation is this: 'Installation: Extract the contents under your "\\Torchlight II\PAKS\" folder.' I was thinking okay, I can do this - but then you said something about 'managing to create a new space tab' and I went woahhhh, clearly I'm gonna have to do more than just extracting the contents under the blahblahyadayada. It would be like, -REALLY- awesome if you could describe to me in a non programmer language which a mere human like me is able to comprehend with, what to do once I've extracted the contents from the blahblahyadayada.

Heheheh. Don't worry, just check the first post for stuff. Rest of the posts are small updates and "notes to myself", kinda. You can read known issues part to check for problems you may face. Aside from that, you can use the mod freely.

And here is screenshot step-by-step guide to install: 3-step installation. You do those, then launch the game :P
    Repacked 1.71 as 1.72, and made it update proof. Either repack it yourself, change its date by yourself, or download 1.72 to continue using the mod. Sorry for inconvenience.

v1.9 is also ready. I was puzzled by this, so I wasn't able to make much progress on hunting rest of the bugs. It will feature a gem tab for player stash & inventory. It has some minor bugs related to enchanter/merchant/etc... so till I sort them out, I won't be uploading this beauty.
  • Okay, is there something I am missing? Like some qualification for using this mod?

Because the file didn't have any inventory jpgs or anything, and I've actually edited a couple of mods to my own personal taste, so I'm not 100% Torchlight challenged, but I'm not a superduper modding genius either. I did exactly what I've done for every other mod, put it in the PAK folder, and then voila!

But, instead, this time, when I started up my game, nothing :( I shifted around the punctuation in case the dash vs. underscore was the problem, and removed the "." from 1.72 but each time I tried, I got nothing :( the date on mine is something really riddiculous, should I make the date after the primary DATA.PAK?

I should mention that I don't play online, I prefer just running around on my own offline.
    Date should be set to 21.11.2037...

And I checked the file I've uploaded again, inside "MEDIA/UI/HUD/", there are 3+3 new files (.DDS and .IMAGESET). And I tested it just now, everything is in working order :s You sure you haven't deleted .PAK from where it says .PAK.MAN for the little 2nd file right? Or, no other mod conflicts?
  • Any chance this could be combined with "20 pages stash" mod for a lots of pages with lots of room each?
    viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45884
  • Hi i donwloaded and installed 1.70 and it worked great!!!

however, after the patch it didndt work anymore and most of my inv was gone, now i instaleld the newer version (1.72) and it works again but my inv is still mostly gone... :(((

Is there anyway tof ix this???
    Hi i donwloaded and installed 1.70 and it worked great!!!

however, after the patch it didndt work anymore and most of my inv was gone, now i instaleld the newer version (1.72) and it works again but my inv is still mostly gone... :(((

Is there anyway tof ix this???

Those items are gone... You may have a save backup where you still have those items, but I'm not sure. This is totally my fault unfortunately... If I had made the mod update-proof before, there would be no problems. But I did it after the patch - and it was too late for some :( I am really sorry. Maybe if you can tell me what items you've lost, I can try to help you there.
    Huaojozu wrote:
    Any chance this could be combined with "20 pages stash" mod for a lots of pages with lots of room each?
    viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45884

No. Maybe in the future, I'll make separate pages by myself. Why do you need such a big stash with multiple pages anyway :P
  • aww that ****... :s

Well i lost most of my inv bust most imp to me was 6/8 spellweaver set... is there any way to get that back??? would be awesome if so.

And again, loving your mod. Makes the game so much better for me!!!
    I can try to make a mod to allow you buy those lost items from a merchant, but I have no clue as to how... Those parts of the modding is still a darkside for me.

I'll try to do something though. That Spellweaver set, is it the last set for Embermage? Maybe someone has uploaded a sharedstash mod for it
  • No need to make a mod just for me lol.

But aren't there some mods or console commands or whatever to receive items? or sharedstash mod or whatever (im a noob at this). I would appreciate it thought if you could link me such a mod here that is proven to work . :p
  • undertaker79undertaker79 Posts: 153
    you can actually get most items in the game from sharestashes all over the mod showcase or if you prefer you can use console to generate the items you want then use the program in my signature to remove the flag.
    Automatic "CHEATED ITEM" flag remover: Making consoled items as good as legit
    you can actually get most items in the game from sharestashes all over the mod showcase or if you prefer you can use console to generate the items you want then use the program in my signature to remove the flag.

Nice tool undertaker. Saved by another modder/coder, eh? I was going to suggest using console, but since it flags you, I avoided it. I'll try to find info on how to open console and send him a PM with a link to your tool :)

Anyway, back to the topic of my mod. Good news everyone!

v1.9 is ready. It has been ready for a day now, but as I'll finish v2 tomorrow, I won't be releasing v1.9. There was a gigantic problem that might've drove you away from this mod, that's why I brainstormed a lot to find a workaround. I think I've found a perfect solution.

You see, v1.9 will introduce a new gem tab for player inventory and player stash. v2, as an extra, will introduce a gem tab (well, it actually will convert the consumables tab). I added new slot types for these additions. One bad side of those new slots were however, you were going to lose all items and gems. I found a (half) solution for that though. Now, you won't lose any items, but all your gems will be erased. This is why, I'll quickly develop another mod, where you'll be able to buy new items called "Gem Box" (or something like that), a basic item that only has 6 gem slots (or whatever the maximum is), so you can socket all your gems on these items. After you install v2, you can recover the gems stored inside these "Gem Box"s. That way, you'll be keeping both your items and your gems! I also fixed the shift-click problem for pets (pet inventory was not showing up when transferring items), adjusted the button locations and stuff like that.

If you will follow the steps, you will ensure that you won't be losing any gems, and the transition to v2 will be as smooth as possible. Right now, I'm finalizing v2, and developing this tiny new mod to save your gems. Have a nice day :)
  • Don't know if this is already addressed in the upcoming version, but currently if I put a gem in the gem tab (in inventory), quit and restart TL2 then the gem vanishes. I am using version 1.5 (changed date).

EDIT: Didn't realize that gem tab is no longer in inventory in newer version. Updated and no problems now! :)
    Maelkyral wrote:
    Don't know if this is already addressed in the upcoming version, but currently if I put a gem in the gem tab (in inventory), quit and restart TL2 then the gem vanishes. I am using version 1.5 (changed date).

EDIT: Didn't realize that gem tab is no longer in inventory in newer version. Updated and no problems now! :)

Yeah, when I realized that, I immediately scrapped that version... Sorry! I hope you lost nothing important, to this date, I lost 2 skulls giving 1.5k HP, 1 skull giving 100+ HP regen, and another skull giving 4+ MP regen... And those are only the skulls... I have just one character at lvl98... I didn't have any backups, but no more! :P
  • undertaker79undertaker79 Posts: 153
    lyravega wrote:

Nice tool undertaker. Saved by another modder/coder, eh? I was going to suggest using console, but since it flags you, I avoided it. I'll try to find info on how to open console and send him a PM with a link to your tool :)

Anyway, back to the topic of my mod. Good news everyone!

v1.9 is ready. It has been ready for a day now, but as I'll finish v2 tomorrow, I won't be releasing v1.9. There was a gigantic problem that might've drove you away from this mod, that's why I brainstormed a lot to find a workaround. I think I've found a perfect solution.

You see, v1.9 will introduce a new gem tab for player inventory and player stash. v2, as an extra, will introduce a gem tab (well, it actually will convert the consumables tab). I added new slot types for these additions. One bad side of those new slots were however, you were going to lose all items and gems. I found a (half) solution for that though. Now, you won't lose any items, but all your gems will be erased. This is why, I'll quickly develop another mod, where you'll be able to buy new items called "Gem Box" (or something like that), a basic item that only has 6 gem slots (or whatever the maximum is), so you can socket all your gems on these items. After you install v2, you can recover the gems stored inside these "Gem Box"s. That way, you'll be keeping both your items and your gems! I also fixed the shift-click problem for pets (pet inventory was not showing up when transferring items), adjusted the button locations and stuff like that.

If you will follow the steps, you will ensure that you won't be losing any gems, and the transition to v2 will be as smooth as possible. Right now, I'm finalizing v2, and developing this tiny new mod to save your gems. Have a nice day :)

Thanks, Do I understand what you said correctly? u found a way to not lose items in extra slots if mod was removed? Cause that's what has been holding me from using any of bigger stash or bag mods due to fact that just deciding to use a better version will just delete everything I have in extra slots so I will have to do extra step of maintaining everything before mod replacement.
    As for Gem Box, Aspyhx set has 5 gem slots and according to discussions before, it seems max socket # is 10 if you are going to create such item.
    Automatic "CHEATED ITEM" flag remover: Making consoled items as good as legit
  • lyravega wrote:
    Yeah, when I realized that, I immediately scrapped that version... Sorry! I hope you lost nothing important, to this date, I lost 2 skulls giving 1.5k HP, 1 skull giving 100+ HP regen, and another skull giving 4+ MP regen... And those are only the skulls... I have just one character at lvl98... I didn't have any backups, but no more! :P

No problem, I just used undertaker's mod to give myself new, clean Wfuntir and Vellinque skulls :D. Mod is great overall, I had previously lost the will to play one of my characters after I just had too many items I didn't want to sell, now I can play again! Thanks!