[SKIN] Vanquisher Revealing Armors

7eg7eg Posts: 9
edited April 2015 in Mod Showcase
I've made a package of edited textures for all Vanquisher armors, including base clothing. Some are ****, some have translucency, and some are just more revealing variants of the originals.

Version 1.1 has more refined armors, with more revealing vice fully ****. The starting, assassin, buckled, plate, and chain chests have been modified in this release.

There are 2 optional edited base skins in the package with ****, designed to work with the edited armors. One is a modification of the default skin, and the other is a modification of Loraxium's ebony skin.

Screenshots of the revealing armors:
45cc7d55061290.gif 4b3cfc55061302.gif 3464d355061306.gif

Four of the newer ones:
8e717355244178.gif 742e0055244180.gif 2d572755244181.gif 7f4e7155244182.gif

Download and All Screen Shots:
http://www.torchlightinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327

Comments

• I can't believe Im saying this...
    But pictures first. Use black bars for the nips if you have to...
    All my avatars and 2Dgraphics are done on Photoshop CS3, and done by myself.
  • 7eg7eg Posts: 9
    Well here's something even dumber to say: how do I take screenshots and where do they go? I haven't been able to figure it out.

EDIT: Also, would anyone care if I took the screens with the (default) ****-less skin? Would I not need to bother black-barring the pics then?
  • syltmansyltman Posts: 159
    7eg wrote:
    Well here's something even dumber to say: how do I take screenshots and where do they go? I haven't been able to figure it out.

EDIT: Also, would anyone care if I took the screens with the (default) ****-less skin? Would I not need to bother black-barring the pics then?

Guess Runic would.
  • TyrTyr Posts: 2
    Awsome mod man thanks. I really like the shadow armor now. :D
  • Just use black bars to avoid problems... altough if its a nice enough mod, it would hardly need it, right? maybe... :lol:

prints are takne with ctrl F9, or something pretty close to that.. they stay on your torchlight folder (which may be hidden if you have steam version of it)

Sorry to say this but people wont dl it until they`ve seen if you made anyhting kinda cool or not...
    Alright, there are screens now, at TorchlightInsider. Couldn't get the F9 thing to work, but found that I could capture them from the clipboard.
  • Great mod, 7ed! Kudos.
    Version 1.1 is out now, with 5 armors changed.
  • Well done!
  • GazzGazz Posts: 24
    This mod is extremely immature. In other words: I love it.

Well done! Or undone as the case may be. =)

I started a Vanq named Striperella just to try it out.
    Now the only thing she could possibly need is a unique Bunny Suit, complete with pink eared cap.
    Master of many arts of no known use to man or beast. That's me alright!
  • **** Vanquisher without **** is like eating Oreos without milk. May satisfy your Oreo craving, but it's SO much better with milk.
    "Don't worry about life. You're not going to survive it."
    Gazz wrote:
    This mod is extremely immature. In other words: I love it.

I always like games to be a bit immature, it's part of their appeal to me. Colorful, loud, fast, unrealistic, and immature. Those are the best. Torchlight is a right good one.

I get an overdose of the opposites of all those things everyday anyway.
  • Not going to lie. I love this mod. :P
    My_Gundam_signature_by_MustangMatt68.png
  • I fully endorse this mod and hope that the brilliant 7eg will continue to add more armors in the future. 8-)
  • jackxjackx Posts: 139
    Needs the stereotypical "Red Sonya" chainmail bikini, IMHO. ;D
    axtbenutzer.jpg
    no truth - no justice
    all false belief
    blinded by morality
    there shall be... no peace
    no peace!
  • How did I know this was coming?
  • aguniaguni Posts: 1
    i cant download could some one upload or something?
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭
    aguni wrote:
    i cant download could some one upload or something?

Aguni's right - the torchlightinsider DL page for this mod is no longer there. Anyone have a ready alternative location?
    Lvw5p3z.png
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
  • ArkhamArkham Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭
    A google search for the thread title turned up this page on Blogspot. There seems to be a link for the same file on a different host located there.
    Kv2n8MF.jpg

Mods:
    Arkham's Armory (TL2) | Lego Wizard pet (TL1)

Check out the Torchlight fan group #The-Lure-of-Ember on dA!
    Arkham wrote:
    A google search for the thread title turned up this page on Blogspot. There seems to be a link for the same file on a different host located there.
    Thanks Arkham, that's it. 7eg also had an earlier version of these armors along with (ehem) complimentary body.png files. Here's a complete compilation.
    Lvw5p3z.png
  • hunter90hunter90 Posts: 1
    I went on blogspot it said its not there i cant download it help please! :x
    Hmm, looks like they took their site down. Or Blogspot took their site down. Or something.

Anyway, the zip file is sitting in my "torchlight mods" storage folder right now, but since RGF is down I don't really have a good place to upload it.
    If you can wait for the week-ish that it will evidently take Webbstre to get RGF back up and running, then I can upload it there (or, if it's already on the site, just post a link to it).
    Kv2n8MF.jpg

Mods:

Hi Hunter. Don't use the blogspot link. instead use the second link from my earlier post, the one that says "here's a complete compilation"...
    Phanjam wrote:
    Arkham wrote:
    Thanks Arkham, that's it. 7eg also had an earlier version of these armors along with (ehem) complimentary body.png files. Here's a complete compilation.
    Lvw5p3z.png
  • Arkham wrote:

That link doesn't work. Does anyone have a different DL link?
  • WebbstreWebbstre Posts: 7,218 ✭✭✭
    Arkham wrote:
    Hmm, looks like they took their site down. Or Blogspot took their site down. Or something.

Anyway, the zip file is sitting in my "torchlight mods" storage folder right now, but since RGF is down I don't really have a good place to upload it.
    If you can wait for the week-ish that it will evidently take Webbstre to get RGF back up and running, then I can upload it there (or, if it's already on the site, just post a link to it).
    Just so you know, the reason it wasn't on RGF is because of the strict no-**** policy, which applies to the vanquisher ****. You'll have to find somewhere else to put it :P I suggest something like fileshare?
    Administrator/Former Owner of Runic Games Fansite. Be sure to visit RGF for all your Torchlight series needs![/color] Don't forget to check out ModDrop as a one stop solution for installing and sharing mods easily!
    Oh.

Well, all right, if we can't put it on the only real Torchlight mod site, then I guess people who want this one should use Phanjam's google docs link. That's probably the best available option.
    Kv2n8MF.jpg

Mods:

• AeladianAeladian Posts: 5
    Hello, all. I'm relatively new to Torchlight, and have just begun messing around with modding. I was planning on rolling up a Vanquisher as my next character, and as I've read through various forums and mod descriptions on the Runic Games Fansite I keep seeing references to the "Revealing Armors Mod" by 7eg. Many of the posters in this forum reference the mod, so I figured this might be a good place to post asking where I might find a copy of it to download. I've searched the forums, but all of the links seem to point to this thread, and all of the links in the thread are broken. Posts in other sections of the forums have a few links, but they are broken as well. A Google search and a search of the RGF were also unsuccessful.

This mod seems to be pretty common, so I figure it must be out there somewhere. Would anyone here be able to point me toward a download link? I'd really appreciate it. I figure if I'm going to spend my next several hours of gaming time playing a Vanquisher, she may as well look as appealing as possible. :lol:
    You're in luck, I've still got the .7z file on my hard drive.
    Uploaded it here:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/b5k4eile0
    Kv2n8MF.jpg

Mods:

• AeladianAeladian Posts: 5
    Thanks a million! The download worked like a charm, and the mod works perfectly.
    oh you've got it already :D nice eh? ;)
    Lvw5p3z.png