About Cornerstone/Grand Architect set

fede1989fede1989 Posts: 263
edited November 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
Just a simple question, has anybody been able to complete it???

AFAIK it has 9 pieces, but i have been asking around in mp games and nobody has ever seen a ring or belt from this set, are they missing or what?? is there a cornerstone shield??
forumskills.gif
TL2 Legit Vainillla player
Lore from TL2 (Items lore)

Comments

• According to TL2 Armory there is only 7 peices that exist...yet the set requires 9. Very....Interesting....an Oversight maybe?
    My Engineer's Build
    [LINK DELETED]
  • MalpheasMalpheas Posts: 150
    Incomplete in the armoury.
  • fede1989fede1989 Posts: 263
    Can you tell me which modificator do the belt and the ring have???
    forumskills.gif
    TL2 Legit Vainillla player
    Lore from TL2 (Items lore)
  • SlinkSlink Posts: 22
    After fooling around with a character created just for this (so I could use the console), I think there's some kind of defect here.

After spawning all the items for this set listed in the TL2 Armory, I have 5 slots left open: 2 rings, belt, weapon, and off hand. You'll need 2 more items to complete the set of 9.

I tried spawning the following items:
    engineer_05_belt_alt_set
    engineer_05_ring_alt_set
    engineer_05_shield_alt_set

All of these names, although unlisted in the Armory, use the same convention as other sets. They produced no items.

There's a possibility of two weapons but that would mean the Engineer would be dual wielding. And there's also the possibility that the names don't follow the other item naming conventions for whatever reason. But I'm at a loss for what the remaining items in the set could be. Still, if you found the other 7 items, congratulations on a nice mid-level set!
  • I think the devos are just trolling us and they dont actually exist.
    My Engineer's Build
    [LINK DELETED]
  • For whatever reason, Runic did not complete the set. Ony seven pieces exist: helmet, amulet, shoulders, chest, pants, gloves, and boots.

- Nightowl2
  • I found a unique ring level 75. Translucent Ring. It is part of the cornerstone set, but it does not say Grand Architect.
  • DeeZireDeeZire Posts: 258
    Methuselah wrote:
    I found a unique ring level 75. Translucent Ring. It is part of the cornerstone set, but it does not say Grand Architect.

There's no rings or weapons for the Cornerstone set in the vanilla game, so the set cannot benefit from more than 7 items for set bonuses. Perhaps you are using a mod or are confusing it with the Transcendent Ring? AFAIK there is no ring called 'Translucent Ring' in the game.

http://tidbi.ru/eng/set.php?item=U_GRAND_ARCHITECT

In my view, it seems the Vitruvian Ring from the Aegis set actually belongs to the Cornerstone set, as you can complete Aegis without that ring and it's description seems more fitting to Cornerstone (Aegis set has 5 different rings assigned to it in vanilla).
    Unearthed Arcana - Torchlight 2 Expansion
    viewtopic.php?f=48&t=57897