Spells for Man and Beast

nannerpussnannerpuss Posts: 42
edited February 2013 in Berserker Discussions
I'm doing a super OP dual-wield Berzerker, and it's gonna be my last Veteran toon before I try EHC. I'm wondering about the best spells for me and my pet. I was curious about which ones you guys use, but I also want you guys to give me the best unnecessary spells for either me or my pet or both. By that I mean, what spell do you wish you could use if only it made more sense statistically? Maybe like a summon spell for your Zerker (right now my pet has Summon Nether Imp and it's awesome). Oh and when it comes to Dex, where should I stop and how much Vitality should I take overall?

Comments

• are you sure you wanna jump from veteran to elite **** difficulty?
    You have to put most of your attribute points to vitality/armor.

You'll be needing survivability skills like shadow burst, battle rage, and wolf shade.

How about you check already existing threads? DUH?!
  • Not entirely sure why you think A) this is my first toon B) I haven't played EHC at any point C) I would play without a shield or not put points into Vit?

As for posting this thread in the first place, I sincerely apologize for flooding your board with posts and disrupting your viewing experience by not using the search box. In the future I will ask permission first. I have found very few internet boards where the mods actually want you to revive old threads and bump, but apparently this place is a golden unicorn **** rainbows of uniqueness.This is a great game without a great community en masse, so if I need to ask a stale question to give a new user the impression this particular forum is very active, then well, I'm gonna do it and try to keep them around.
  • RustyRusty Posts: 1,640
    1. Summon Spell - If you are wanting to do a summon spell, I would actually go with a Skeleton Warrior. Although they don't have silence, they deal more damage.

2. Dex - If you are doing Dex, most people stop at around 120. Some people say exactly 117, some say more, I usually have more, but based on my gear. As for Vit, you will want more that normal, but I can't give you a solid number, I haven't done a EHC zerker. With my EHC engi, I had over 100 Vit. You'll probably want to stack in some +life socketables if you want to survive, since zerkers are pretty glassy to start with.
  • Rusty wrote:
    1. Summon Spell - If you are wanting to do a summon spell, I would actually go with a Skeleton Warrior. Although they don't have silence, they deal more damage.

2. Dex - If you are doing Dex, most people stop at around 120. Some people say exactly 117, some say more, I usually have more, but based on my gear. As for Vit, you will want more that normal, but I can't give you a solid number, I haven't done a EHC zerker. With my EHC engi, I had over 100 Vit. You'll probably want to stack in some +life socketables if you want to survive, since zerkers are pretty glassy to start with.

I can't remember seeing anyone actually say it's cool to use a summon spell on a Zerker, but that's awesome because I'm gonna do it. Right now I'm having my pet summon things and use some caster spells, but if one summon is good two is better haha.