Best class to help a frost mage?

Moose123Moose123 Posts: 198
edited March 2013 in Embermage Discussions
That's it which class, or more specifically build from another class works best with a frost mage?

Comments

• VorodarVorodar Posts: 691
    Tundra zerker?
    Call your dogs! They can feast on your corpses!
    Grovel before your true master.

I <3 thunderlocusicon.jpg
  • FinrazielFinraziel Posts: 505
    Help how? I guess an engineer with force field would help, since you get to share the force field.
  • Moose123Moose123 Posts: 198
    I am thinking about which class/build would have the best synergies with a frostmage.

What build would you recommend for the tundrazerker, Vorodar. Tanking, full casting, debuffing...
  • VorodarVorodar Posts: 691
    Well, I'm mostly thinking thinking Shatter Storm, maybe with some Cold Steel Mastery fits in nicely, and the berserker can tank more efficiently, since everything would be frozen and attack slower. But other than that, I can't think of any other class/build that specifically works better with a frost mage. At most, I can say that melee classes would have an easier time, with everything being slow and all, but even then, ranged classes also benefit from it. I think I'd go with a melee/tanking class here but the differences advantage between builds is so little, I don't think there is a "best" choice. As I said, it's only the Berserker that has, like, one skill that woks with it, or you could also make a point about another Embermage who maxes out the Ice Brand but focuses on another tree. Other than these two, the rest don't have anything that really works with a cold mage - which is good, since that means almost any build is viable.
    Call your dogs! They can feast on your corpses!
    Grovel before your true master.

I <3 thunderlocusicon.jpg
  • Moose123Moose123 Posts: 198
    Thanks!