Full Transcendant set on lvl 27

kluczykkluczyk Posts: 26
edited April 2013 in Embermage Discussions
Hello i wanna show you full transcendant set on embermage lvl 27 on **** Elite : 2013032500002d.jpg

Comments

  • 4 sockets on shoes?
  • kluczykkluczyk Posts: 26
    Yea all with 4 sockets xD
  • FinrazielFinraziel Posts: 505
    So you hacked yourself an overpowered itemset, is the game still fun for you at all?
    If I'd want that kind of experience I'd just play casual difficulty...
  • kluczykkluczyk Posts: 26
    im not cheat only get it on lvl 15 from other person and i can wear this set from my common set xD i upgrade it only in enchanter with attribute bonus ;d and i can wear it one by one
  • FinrazielFinraziel Posts: 505
    Pretty sure you can't get 4 sockets on items*, so then the other person hacked it.
    Look, I'm not judging, if you enjoy playing like that, more power to you. If you come showing off here though, I'll call it what it is, hacked equip.

    *that don't already have them like the asphyx...
  • kluczykkluczyk Posts: 26
    i read it on : http://torchlight.wikia.com/wiki/Gems_(T2)

    "Sockets
    A piece of equipment may have anywhere from one to six sockets, depending on the item. A specialized, wandering enchanter can add up to two sockets to each item. A transmutation recipe can add sockets to an item that initially has no sockets. The number added is random from 1 to the maximum number that item type allows. Unique items usually have at least one socket."

    So item can have from 1 to 6 sockets :)
  • ChthonChthon Posts: 1,855
    It's a hack. Unequivocally.

    The general rule is that items may have a max of 2 sockets. The only exceptions are blue items with a multi-socket mod (and which therefore never have any other mods) and the asphyx/hand of orlac uniques, which each have 5 sockets.
    Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec - Putting the "hack" in "hack-n-slash"
    StashNinja - INFINITE Stash for Torchlight 2
    NullMod - Play together in the same multiplayer game with different mods!
  • kluczykkluczyk Posts: 26
    you think only 2 max socket can be yea?? i loot green item from grell on ng + without mods with 3 sockets so dont tell me 3-4 sockets cannot be on items . I give you screen with my eq + green item loot from grell with 3 sockets. Its common item.

    2013032900001.jpg
  • FinrazielFinraziel Posts: 505
    Look if it helps you sleep at night, believe whatever you want to believe.
    Having two wizard of gores in that screenshot isn't really helping your case though if you want us to think you're legit :)
    You can find items with more than two sockets, I don't know if what Chton said about them only being on blue ones is true, maybe not... but you can NOT get more than two sockets on unique or legendary items with the only exception being the asphyx set.
  • SoulFlameSoulFlame Posts: 29
    Originally and afaik in the game, all uniques will come in 1 or 2 socket (Unique items usually have at least one socket) with the exception of Asphyx/Orlac set. This is with my experiences with the games, but i am very sure that you can only get 2 socket maximum with unique item using socket enchanter without using mod (mod that enable player to add socket to item until 4, or who know there are other mod that will let you add more than 4 socket).

    Regarding rare and enchanted item (blue and green item) some of them can roll with up to 4 socket and for example Steam Valve Rifle and Rune Cannon. Usually rare weapon can have up to 4 socket and 3 for enchanted weapon. While this is true for weapon, both enchanted and rare armor will only have a maximum socket number of 2. Which mean, if you have a zero socket green and blue item, you can use socket enchanter NPC to add 2 more socket to the respective item. This also true in the case for blue and green weapon that have no socket, whereby you can not achieve 4 socket unless the item come with 4 socket originally.

    Regarding legit item or not, there is no possible way for you to determine the item you claim received from someone legit or not. Cheated item tag can be remove, and i am not gonna say anything about that. Plus, by having 2 WoG on your char maybe you just have lucky RNG or you already have a couple of hundred hours at level 100.

    What give away is Transcendent Set can not have 4 socket, so that item set are not legit, unless you consider modding the item to have 4 socket is legit, because originally you can only have 2 socket max for each item in the set.
  • what a waste of sockets on those legendaries. nice job.
  • kluczykkluczyk Posts: 26
    all socket can be destroy you forget about it i only give this socket items because i wanna easier play on early lvl. When i found other good socketable items maybe i destroy it and put them on this swords. Anyway can you tell me what socketable is good for this legendaries??
  • kluczykkluczyk Posts: 26
    HEH next item now blue but with more sockets now with 4 looted from varkolyn in act 3
  • NauzhrorNauzhror Posts: 1,090
    kluczyk wrote:
    you think only 2 max socket can be yea?? i loot green item from grell on ng + without mods with 3 sockets so dont tell me 3-4 sockets cannot be on items . I give you screen with my eq + green item loot from grell with 3 sockets. Its common item.

    2013032900001.jpg

    Weapons can have more than 2 sockets, armor cannot - unless it is the Asphyx set.

    Your transcendent set was not legitimately obtained.

    I do have a level 18 engineer that wears an entire set of Mondon's, and he beat the netherlord at level 18, but his unlike yours all has 2 sockets, and is legitimitely farmed gear that was shared-stashed to him rom my level 100 embermage.
    Wq022Hq.png
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams
  • b4ryb4ry Posts: 21
    4 socketed Trans ring?! Haha, don't make me laugh, boy, and stop pretending that you dont cheat...

    "im not cheat only get it on lvl 15 from other person and i can wear this set from my common set xD i upgrade it only in enchanter with attribute bonus ;d and i can wear it one by one" - sure. If i'm wrong just correct me, this person's name is ... CONSOLE or sth like this?
    Vanilla!
  • NauzhrorNauzhror Posts: 1,090
    b4ry wrote:
    4 socketed Trans ring?! Haha, don't make me laugh, boy, and stop pretending that you dont cheat...

    "im not cheat only get it on lvl 15 from other person and i can wear this set from my common set xD i upgrade it only in enchanter with attribute bonus ;d and i can wear it one by one" - sure. If i'm wrong just correct me, this person's name is ... CONSOLE or sth like this?

    You can't edit the amount of sockets an item has via console, that'd have to be done by editing the games files and/or your save file.
    Wq022Hq.png
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams
  • b4ryb4ry Posts: 21
    edited April 2013
    @UP
    That's why I've added "sth like this" line cuz I wasn't sure about that but thanks for rectification anyway.
    Vanilla!
  • SkladzienSkladzien Posts: 419
    Without hack (or Synergies mod which adds "3rd socket enchanter) uniques can have max 2 sockets because they always have 1 when You find them so you CAN NOT transmute-socket them (you can do that only to nosocket items), and You can add only 1 socket with Socket Enchanter.
    4 sockets in Uniques are definitely Ninja-Stash work.

    Blue items sometimes go with 4 sockets... Even more -> they are blue BECAUSE they have 4 sockets (they usually have no other enchants except being 4-socketed). Never met 6 socket item. Never. I complete game on Elite 4 times (reaching NG+5) and twice onlower difficulty levels and never met anything over 4 sockets, neither any way to socket unique to more than 2 sox.
    steamaw.php?id=skladzien&pngimg=shiny_rounded_long&achieve=TorchlightII&tborder=2
  • b4ryb4ry Posts: 21
    @Skladzien
    There are 4 socketed uniqs. Theyve added them in the latest patch.
    Vanilla!
  • NauzhrorNauzhror Posts: 1,090
    b4ry wrote:
    @Skladzien
    There are 4 socketed uniqs. Theyve added them in the latest patch.

    They have 5 sockets actually, but they're all weapons.
    Wq022Hq.png
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams
  • b4ryb4ry Posts: 21
    Never seen 5sock actually. Mine is 4.

    2013_04_07_00002.jpg

    @EDIT
    You were right. New two handed uniqes are 5socketed.
    Vanilla!
  • NauzhrorNauzhror Posts: 1,090
    Ahh, interesting, I'd only seen the two-handed ones thus far, didn't realize they had one more socket than the one-handed varieties.
    Wq022Hq.png
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams
  • NimNim Posts: 11
    The new Netherrealm items are great, better than pretty much all the Legendaries in the game (for Embermages at least). Sockets OP!
  • NauzhrorNauzhror Posts: 1,090
    Nim wrote:
    The new Netherrealm items are great, better than pretty much all the Legendaries in the game (for Embermages at least). Sockets OP!

    I don't see how they're better than the legendaries for embermages to be honest.

    The best boost for an embermage is casting speed %.

    The Black Glove (legendary wand) is 15% cast speed. and +25% electric damage, and 25% chance to cast thunder.

    Only one ember adds cat speed and it adds a measly 3% so 4 is only 15%.

    Other possibilities include +10% critical chance ember, but +15% casting speed is better than +40% critical, especially since critical chance maxes at 50.1%.

    Then there's the +60% crit damage ember, but again 15% cast speed > +240% crit damage. It is if you have high focus anyway.

    Example: Prismatic Bolt does:

    494*20=9,880 damage per cast at level 100.

    I have 1312 focus, that's an extra 656% damage, making the damage be 74,692

    +240% crit damage would add an extra 23,712 50.1% of the time (if you had max crit chance) which raises the average damage to:

    74,692 + (23712*.501)= 86,571

    The 15% cast is:

    74,692*1.15=85,895

    The 25% electric damage adds

    (494*5*.25)=617

    85895+617=86,512

    You're then 59 damage shy of the netherrealm, but you have the added bonus of having 2 gem sockets to use as you wish, which should probably be 2 eye of the manticore's for +40% to crit damage.

    That then adds 3,952 damage on critical hits, 3952*.501=1979

    86512+1979=88,491, which beats netherrealm by 2.2% or a total of 1,920 damage per cast.
    Wq022Hq.png
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams
  • ChthonChthon Posts: 1,855
    Uh Nauzhror... crit chance is capped at 100%. It's crit chance from dex that's capped at 50.1%.
    Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec - Putting the "hack" in "hack-n-slash"
    StashNinja - INFINITE Stash for Torchlight 2
    NullMod - Play together in the same multiplayer game with different mods!
  • NauzhrorNauzhror Posts: 1,090
    Chthon wrote:
    Uh Nauzhror... crit chance is capped at 100%. It's crit chance from dex that's capped at 50.1%.

    Doh, assumed it actually hard-capped at that like block, dodge, DR% all cap at 75%, but yeah, just looked, my embermage has 52% crit chance. Suppose the netherrealm weapon could potentially be better then with a really high crit chance, but it still wouldn't be for most people, and would require 4 Rambren Skulls.

    Math fixed, assuming 100% crit this time, though comparing to The Beast With A Million Eyes instead since that's actually the best legendary weapon for embermages in my opinion (it's higher level so can use Rambren's unlike the Black Glove, and 10% damage is slightly better than 25% elec damage)

    The netherrealm: 98,404 damage

    The Beast:

    74,692 * 1.15 = 85,895

    10% of 9880 = 988

    85895 + 988 = 86,883

    + 120% crit damage for 98,739

    much closer to being comparable with 100% crit chance.

    Though that's still not real accurate since PB has an internal modifier for crit chance, so 100% crit chance doesn't actually mean 100% of crits when using PB.
    Wq022Hq.png
    "All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams
  • NimNim Posts: 11
    Alright, well say instead that they're more or less on par with the Legendary drops, but about a million time easier to get.

    Edit: What would your opinion of the Neatherrealm Sword be vs other options? It's 4 Socket, +15% All Damage, 5% Meteor on kill.
Sign In or Register to comment.