Mouse Problems with Torchlight 2

binlaninjabinlaninja Posts: 3
edited July 2016 in Torchlight II Support
When first start up torchlight 2, there is no problem with the mouse, whatsoever. I can left click to choose the interfaces. After I used ANY KEY on the keyboard, the left-click gets disabled, even though the mouse is still able to move around. I got a friend on teamviewer, he able to click it without any trouble. Please, help me through this. What should I do?

I'm using Windows 7 Professional x64

EDIT 1: /request moving this to Support Section

EDIT 2: I've been searching on google and I can't find the solutions.

Comments

• Looked around the forums for quite a while; I've seen people with similar problems. Sent the supporters my SVB and settings files just now. Hope I'll find the solution, soon.
    /bump
  • sixcursessixcurses Posts: 1
    sorry for the massive necrobump but i have the exact same issue on windows 10. everytime i use my keyboard and want to click with my mouse again (primary fire keeps working) i have to alt + tab out and into the game again.
  • rrowlandrrowland Posts: 2
    Having the same problem. Windows 10. Infuriating.
  • rrowlandrrowland Posts: 2
    If you have dropped support for this game, please stop allowing people to pay $20 for it. Give it out for free. At the very least, give me my money back.

You can't continue to sell a product and not support it. The game is unplayable for me. This has been brought up multiple times (I see reports as far back as 2013). Do something about it. Tell me how to fix it. Release a patch. Don't leave me to regret my purchase in silence.