[Download] A New Dungeon Map: Eternal Mysteries

evernewjoyevernewjoy Posts: 316
edited July 2013 in Levels
Eternal Mysteries

A New Dungeon Map filled with puzzles and intense action!

workshoppic.jpg

=========================
Dungeon Stats

Focus: Puzzles and Intense Action
Level Range: 1 - 14 (because of the 5 difficulty settings you can choose from while in the level)
Story: A Mysterious etheric disturbance (it's not a portal) has appeared near the item shopkeeper in the Estherian Enclave.....
Support Game Modes: Single Player (The entire level resets each time a player dies and respawns at starting point)
=========================

Hi there!

It's me Rama and I am happy to present you with my first COMPLETE dungeon! I plan to expand on it in the future but it is complete unto itself at present with the following features:

-Puzzles!!! (can't really be more specific you'll have to see for yourself)

-5 Difficulty Settings, each difficulty settings has completely different sets of monsters!

-Teleporting enemies who arrive in waves

-Moving Platforms you can fall off of

-A Boss

-Entire level resets each time you die, all puzzles reset and all monsters are cleared and will respawn, this is a level where you must complete the entire journey without dying once!!

-A save checkpoint, after you complete the first 3/4 of the level I did decide to provide a check point to make the boss battle more fun, so then if you die you go to the check point and dont have to redo entire level

~~~

A Ton of Scripting

I spent most of my time with this dungeon trying to do fancy tricks with scripting, the moving platform is the height of my achievements, along with the 5 difficulty settings and the fact that the ENTIRE level resets itself each and every time the player dies even once.

~~~

Download

Steam Workshop
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =140702242

MediaFire
http://www.mediafire.com/?f2kcfbl49z193j6

Install Instructions
move the file to mydocuments/mygames/runic games/torchlight2/mods

~~~

How to Get To the Dungeon

A Mysterious etheric disturbance (it's not a portal) has appeared near the item shopkeeper in the Estherian Enclave.....

~~~

Pictures

5 Difficulty Settings To Choose From!
5difficultysettings.jpg

Enjoooy!
actionwo.jpg

:)

Rama
Let us together make Runic Forums the happy home of many, including the Runic Games Devs!

GUTS Tutorial: Make a Scroll That Warps To Your Level

Your Favorite Awesome Subtle Features of Torchlight 2

Comments