Plunder Cove secret area?

gerdezgerdez Posts: 179
edited September 2015 in TL2 General Discussions
Hello all!

Does anyone know if in Plunder Cove is there any way to activate this bridge on the left hand side? It's always there, don't know if it's just map layout or you can actually activate it somehow. So which one is it?

tl2-plunder-cove.jpg
Toons: [LINK DELETED]
Transmute even more, including fish! --> Hermetix Mod

Comments

• PokeyPokey Posts: 1,031
    Just scenery.
    “WITH A FEW SMALL MODIFICATIONS, ANY CANOE CAN TRAVEL THROUGH TIME!!!”

Dirty.gifPensive.gifFlirty.gif
  • I'll -SWEAR- I did something once that created a walkway across this chasm, and there was some treasure just out of view around the cliff face. I've searched high and low ever since to try and figure out what it was I did, but so far, no joy. :evil:
  • Anarch16SyncAnarch16Sync Posts: 163
    I'll -SWEAR- I did something once that created a walkway across this chasm, and there was some treasure just out of view around the cliff face. I've searched high and low ever since to try and figure out what it was I did, but so far, no joy. :evil:

A look at the layout in GUTS says there is nothing there. Maybe it was in the beta or early builds, but there is nothing there now.
  • I've seen this dead end dozens of times. Sounds like a Red Herring every time. There's lots of Areas in both Torchlight 1 and 2 that look remotely accessible but are indeed not. My favourite part of Plunder Cove tbh is the Goonies Reference. I have the tendency to socket the Goonies Gem into the Silence of the Lambs Helm, especially since i never really use either item, but collect them nonetheless.