Runic's Top 10 Helpful Hints for Torched

Comments

• AsprosAspros Posts: 79
    I think the second tip is delayed. Should we just blame Bebop or simply riot with torches and pitchforks?
  • Aspros wrote:
    I think the second tip is delayed. Should we just blame Bebop or simply riot with torches and pitchforks?

20 mins now..
  • This is the most retarded **** ever.
  • Uh oh, delayed tip.
  • The second was posted on time. You might just need to refresh your browser page.
  • creiijcreiij Posts: 22
    Man what time is it at their place now? They are slowing this **** down so much without a reason. Why not just release it already so that people can start doing what they've been promised they could do since the release of the game?
    The editor have been Flagshipped!
  • Runic's troll is win.
    "Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement. "
  • xdanxxdanx Posts: 111
    Soooo, what's this? some kind of countdown? xD
  • Bebop wrote:
    The second was posted on time. You might just need to refresh your browser page.

Was that the third one allready?
  • Think the confusing part is that, you can't tell the last time the post was edited. Bebop can you put a time stamp in when you do the update.. so that we can refresh more on the 15 minutes... =)
  • KlinkKlink Posts: 28
    *frustrated*

Just say that the editor isn't finish and stop fooling around with us *grunt*
  • The lack of perspective in some of these replies is absolutely amazing.

Maybe if you whine more, QA will be done quicker, and the editor will upload faster.
  • UncleJimUncleJim Posts: 689
    creiij wrote:
    Man what time is it at their place now? They are slowing this **** down so much without a reason. Why not just release it already so that people can start doing what they've been promised they could do since the release of the game?

It takes 2 hours to compile it so that they can upload it. that is why the 10 hints every 15 mins,
  • AsprosAspros Posts: 79
    Bebop wrote:
    The second was posted on time. You might just need to refresh your browser page.

Oh shi-! You edited your first post. I didn't even notice.
  • creiijcreiij Posts: 22
    Piotyr wrote:
    The lack of perspective in some of these replies is absolutely amazing.

Maybe if you whine more, QA will be done quicker, and the editor will upload faster.

I hope the QA are mostly done before they announce a date =)

Anyway, tip 10: If we've released the editor instead of these tips you would have learned roughly 50 times more by playing around then reading these tips =)

Well, midnight in Sweden, see ya'll tomorrow then =) just have it released before I get up =)
    The editor have been Flagshipped!
  • Bebop wrote:

Whoops! I wasn't looking at the first post, for some reason I thought you'd be making a new post for each new hint.
    It should be delayed one more week, so people learns an important life lesson: To stop acting like 3 years old kids and BE PATIENT.
  • creiij wrote:
    Piotyr wrote:

I hope the QA are mostly done before they announce a date =)

Anyway, tip 10: If we've released the editor instead of these tips you would have learned roughly 50 times more by playing around then reading these tips =)

Well, midnight in Sweden, see ya'll tomorrow then =) just have it released before I get up =)

I'm pretty sure it's not an either/or scenario with these tips.

They're being as up front as they can about the editor and its documentation and uses at this time, and people are really suffering from a lack of understanding here. It's pretty pathetic.
  • IedasIedas Posts: 4
    Madness? No, this is Runic!
  • KlinkKlink Posts: 28
    Piotyr wrote:

I don't care anonymous. I QQ more and more and more ;D

So **** my whatever.
  • Pleaaasee just release the editor :cry:

you guys are really nasty
  • MiniverMiniver Posts: 161
    JimmBimm wrote:
    Pleaaasee just release the editor :cry:

you guys are really nasty
    "The sweet taste of the tears of unfathomable sadness."
  • pamplpampl Posts: 271
    Tip #4: Deliver $25,000 in unmarked bills to the corner of 4th and Pine if you ever want to see your precious editor.
  • Impatient gamers are impatient. Chill out guys. They're getting it done. They'll make it available as quickly as they can. If they rush, more than likely we get a buggy chunky chunk of ****. I would rather it work right when we get it. Do I want it right NAO?!?! **** yes. We all do. Patience young padawans.
  • Would you all rather them not give documentation and tips before release? For once we have a company and developers who actually communicate with people... and people still complain. I myself do greatly appreciate the early release of documents, tips, heads up, and other fun humor the devs have been providing on these forums, it's something you rarely ever see... Please do not change this just because people are impatient and rude.

I can't wait! ! ! :mrgreen:
  • I wonder when it started with this wrong sense of entitlement lots of people have on the internet...
    "GIVE ME MY FREE **** RIGHT NOW!"
    They don't owe you anything, and instead they give you a FREE editor.
    All you need to do in return is show A LITTLE patience. But instead it's QQ and profanity.
    I cry for the future.

On a lighter note: yay countdown thread :D
    already have a few ideas i want to try with the logic editing...
    puzzles... quests... i wonder how we can do those little ingame movie scenes (syl doing stuff and all that)
    Talahar wrote:
    I wonder when it started with this wrong sense of entitlement lots of people have on the internet...
    "GIVE ME MY FREE **** RIGHT NOW!"
    They don't owe you anything, and instead they give you a FREE editor.
    All you need to do in return is show A LITTLE patience. But instead it's QQ and profanity.
    I cry for the future.
    Sadly they can't. People has the stupid idea (thanks to other websites like steam) that the game included this editor, but in fact is a free extra. And since they are TOO SELFISH, the only thing they can do is come here and say stupid things -.-
  • DarksuitDarksuit Posts: 6
    edited November 2009
    Bebop thank you very much for the Time stamp. =) good luck in finding the issue in the editor.
  • theduketheduke Posts: 130
    **** HE SAID WHAT HES DOING TO TORTURE US!!!!!

1. W
    2. O
    3. T
    4. L
    K

WRATH OF THE LICH KING! Stop the WoWcrack!
  • Sorry, please don't get me wrong. I can understand when theyy don't want to release a buggy piece of **** and take a little more time instead. And i also appreciate the early release of the docs and whole community communication soo sorry for that. I wouldn't bother anyone .. it was more like a joke about myself and my impatientness ;)