Min and Max FORCE

SalanSalan Posts: 2,642
edited November 2013 in GUTS Community Help
Ok, for all this modding I do..> i still guess at somethings ;(..

anyone know the actual definition of what MINFORCE and MAXFORCE is?

multiplier? hmmm is it like knockback where its how much movement it causes on the object it hits? anyone know for SURE?
Synergies Conversion mod: http://www.synergiesmod.com
Elite monsters, Hero monsters, world bosses, rare dragons, rare trolls, three tiers of End Game Raids, Legendary Armor sets, NEW Legendary Weapons, 3 new classes, Mercenaries, and Angels!
21971.png

moty-250.png

Comments

• RustyRusty Posts: 1,640
    I think it is the midichlorian count your character has. Pretty low for those non-magical types like engineers, but very high in mages.

I have no idea. Sorry
  • RnFRnF Posts: 944 ✭✭
    Doesn't Knockback use Force?
    [EFFECT]
    		<STRING>NAME:OFTHEBULL KNOCK BACK EFFECT
    		<STRING>ACTIVATION:PASSIVE
    		<STRING>DURATION:ALWAYS
    		<STRING>TYPE:KNOCK BACK
    		<FLOAT>FORCE:10
    	[/EFFECT]

I don't have an exact definition though. My guess it's just a term used as the effect to move something. Higher the number, the more you can move something. You know, like the force a jedi would use :)
  • gytfunkegytfunke Posts: 571
    AFAIK, FORCE is minimum damage that will be dealt regardless of absorb. So, if you hit an enemy for 700, but they have 1000 armor, they'll take an amount of damage equal to the FORCE value.
  • ArkanderArkander Posts: 107
    gytfunke wrote:
    AFAIK, FORCE is minimum damage that will be dealt regardless of absorb. So, if you hit an enemy for 700, but they have 1000 armor, they'll take an amount of damage equal to the FORCE value.

Interesting if true. Does anyone know the absorb values of some enemies this can be tested on?
  • gytfunkegytfunke Posts: 571
    I take that back. Went and tested and this was not the case as far as I could tell.
  • I never did figure out what Force meant in that context. In missiles it means "add this much to the base value each tick" and causes the speed of the missile to get faster and faster. I have never tested it with affixes to see what it does there.
    theolbanner.png