My idea

sky420sky420 Posts: 29
edited January 2014 in Embermage Discussions
I'm thinking of investing in lightning brand, fire brand and ice brand, to increase the damage of prismatic bolt, this works?

Comments

• sky420sky420 Posts: 29
    I'm thinking of investing in lightning brand, fire brand and ice brand, to increase the damage of prismatic bolt, this works?
  • SerkevanSerkevan Posts: 1,586
    That's actually the core of a Prisbolt build (which is overwhelmingly boring to my tastes, but to each his own), so you are on the good track :D
  • Serkevan wrote:
    That's actually the core of a Prisbolt build (which is overwhelmingly boring to my tastes, but to each his own), so you are on the good track :D
    I have to agree that prismatic bolt builds get kind of boring. Tried it out when I first bought TL2 and was bored by act 2. Had to play something a little more interactive.

But hey, play whats fun to you :)
    2v9avrr.jpg
    Watch Torchlight 2 Videos on GreatName's YouTube Channel
  • It works, but it works a little bit too well. Everything will be extremely easy.
  • HungryHungry Posts: 68
    Yes, that build is so powerful that it kills most things very fast. I have a level 43 PB mage in Act 3, and I'm not really bored by it yet (though, to be honest, I expected to be), but I haven't played it in a few weeks because I have other characters that I enjoy playing more.
  • Ya I tried that a while ago, but 46-60 skill points just for skill was terribad... Plus pbolt is just horrible they never go where I aim them, they just fly wherever they want...