TorchED download (1.0.68.227 01/11/10)

12346»

Comments

  • wait this is the editor?
    SPR-ClownA.gif
    Like the sig? say so by replying to my post with a little "@sig: *comment here*"
    Comments: 0
  • UncleJimUncleJim Posts: 689
    Helljumper wrote:
    wait this is the editor?

    Yes sir.
  • TorchED Bug: Send your pet to a merchant in your test mode, wait until the message appears that your pet has returned, and quit test mode. The "your pet has returned" window still is there, until you either start the test mode again, or quit the editor.
  • realhexer wrote:
    TorchED Bug: Send your pet to a merchant in your test mode, wait until the message appears that your pet has returned, and quit test mode. The "your pet has returned" window still is there, until you either start the test mode again, or quit the editor.
    that's no bug... it's a feature. ;)

    Btw: thanks Runic!
  • UncleJim wrote:
    Helljumper wrote:
    wait this is the editor?

    Yes sir.

    Youve been playing Mythos...i thought that was never released or something....
    SPR-ClownA.gif
    Like the sig? say so by replying to my post with a little "@sig: *comment here*"
    Comments: 0
  • UncleJimUncleJim Posts: 689
    Helljumper wrote:
    UncleJim wrote:
    Helljumper wrote:
    wait this is the editor?

    Yes sir.

    Youve been playing Mythos...i thought that was never released or something....

    I haven't played Mythos sense they pulled the plug. I just haven't played any other game as much as I played Mythos so that stat on Xfire hasn't changed.
  • Gbrown wrote:
    ... Oh and your going to love the install! :)( posted by Bebop )

    I believe this represents further evidence that Adam simply must... MUST be nerfed!!

    RunicAdam.png

    I demand a hotfix! ;)
  • N3MES1SN3MES1S Posts: 211
    Is the TorchED updating soon? i hope so, so people who cant run it will be happy -.- but still a lot of work on that buggy editor.
  • slnsln Posts: 2
    anyway, heres the mirror, cus the filefront link doesnt work for me: http://www.danishlegio.org/downloads/To ... er-1.0.exe
  • sln wrote:
    anyway, heres the mirror, cus the filefront link doesnt work for me: http://www.danishlegio.org/downloads/To ... er-1.0.exe
    That is the URL to the older version, not the newest.
  • VagrantVagrant Posts: 409
    Graylight wrote:
    RunicAdam.png

    I demand a hotfix! ;)
    You demand a hotfix?

    * Vagrant snorts, and covers his mouth quickly, lest more might escape... it's too late though, as he doubles over in fits of laughter.

    If I see TorchED start up one of these days sporting a picture of Adam posing in hot pants, I'm very much blaming you!
    I'm many things: a transhumanist, an imagineer, a werewolf fan, and an amateur hypnotist even. But perhaps the most important to keep in mind is that I'm an old-master at tongue-firmly-placed-in-cheek.
  • This version have multiplayer???
  • I didn't read through all posts but just found out that there's no download button when using FireFox. You have to use IE it seems. Great web designers.... :?
  • MeOnAcid wrote:
    This version have multiplayer???

    do a bit more research this is the editor not the game.
  • AdAstraAdAstra Posts: 111
    Andarlen wrote:
    I didn't read through all posts but just found out that there's no download button when using FireFox. You have to use IE it seems. Great web designers.... :?

    There is download button! :)
    Its right in the middle of the page, and its BIG!
    Firefox 3.5.7
  • EluzaiEluzai Posts: 22
    Thanks for the great update! 8-)
  • Vagrant wrote:
    You demand a hotfix?

    * Vagrant snorts, and covers his mouth quickly, lest more might escape... it's too late though, as he doubles over in fits of laughter.

    If I see TorchED start up one of these days sporting a picture of Adam posing in hot pants, I'm very much blaming you!

    Yeah actually who's the guy in the picture?
    Torched Templates:
    Map Merchant ; Random Talking NPC ;
    Rashnu's Tear Dungeon @ viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14861
    @ http://vrkmods.viviti.com/
  • OmnifasOmnifas Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭
    It's Adam Perin, you know the guy that went to china for the first time and was throw random food to eat. You can also find his Noodle Arms video on youtube :P.
  • FlakkFlakk Posts: 12
    I've made an animation using one of the rigs that came with this package that I want to export.

    After installing the ogre commandline and then extracting the plugins to my max plugins folder and start Max, I get a DLL error. Failed to initialize. Error code 193 -%1 is not a valid win32 bit application. And oh yes, I use the 64bit version. Is there a working 64bit exporter or any other workaround?
  • rockyamyxrockyamyx Posts: 7
    wow one hour to download?? how slow of a speed do you have??.. it was done in 10 15 minutes for meh.. any good tutorials on how to use it?
  • removerremover Posts: 5
    Is TorchEd coming to the Mac OS X platform as well?
  • Love the editor :) Just need someone to hurry up and finish that dang Torchlight MMO already, hehe :twisted:
  • mass09mass09 Posts: 20
    Any more up to date download links? Mediafire, Rapidshare or FTP? Filefront is not completing my downloads. Please guys.
  • mass09mass09 Posts: 20
    Anyone? Any mirrors? Filefront is now giving me the error 404 - Not Available. Admins mods please post a updated link!
  • There seems to be a mirror of it posted on the runicgamesfansite.com forums:
    http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/showth ... 1#post6953
  • Thanks very much for this.
  • I have tried to download Torched, the site says download unavailable, and redirects you to their home page!!! Just a heads up!!!
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭
    http://games.softpedia.com/get/Tools/To ... itor.shtml
    TorchED (Torchlight Editor) 1.0.68.227 on softpedia.
    ItfooQF.png
  • bekammkbekammk Posts: 48
    So this is a mod ?
12346»
Sign In or Register to comment.