TorchED **** Download

StrykerMikadoStrykerMikado Posts: 104
edited May 2010 in General Modding
Name: TorchED v1.0
Developer: Runic Games
Released: 11/10/2009
Category: Game Editor

Description: TorchED is an advanced and powerful video game editor made specifically for the game Torchlight. The program enables you to edit and change nearly every aspect of the game or create a new mod with original content for free distribution.

The full Torchlight game is needed for you to use the editor. You can download from http://www.torchlightgame.com/ or any other distributor of Runic Games.

Please do not pirate Torchlight. Runic has the best support and friendly community driven forums of any modern game. The game is only $20.

Download: http://www.mininova.org/tor/3139041/
Project Fantasy [Various Mods]
Elite Generation [Blog/Content Storage]
TorchED **** [Needs Seeders]
Making A Custom Map [Tutorial]

Comments

• HeroHero Posts: 226
    I'll jump on once I have it finished from FileFront.
  • Seeding!
    DOWNLOAD TorchED! :D

raydarken.png
    favicon.ico favicon.ico My gaming news!
    ---
    This is a signature virus. Please copy and paste into your signature to help it propagate.
  • hawknhawkn Posts: 8,348
    How do i seed it? i will once i'm done w/ file front.
    ...I most certainly am not the meanest person on these forums, I defer that position to hawkn. ~ AMB2010
    I7OBI.png
    Runic Games Fansite My Deviant
  • you must download through the **** link with a **** program such as bit **** then let it seed after your done downloading it

Seeding after i finish the download
  • evetsevets Posts: 141
    edited November 2009
    I'll start up the regular download from filefront and this **** so I can help seed when I can.

EDIT: lol the **** is going faster than rapidshare. My rapidshare download was capping at 75 KiB/s, the **** is zipping along at 300, which is what I have my bittorrent speed cap at. >.> Forget rapidshare, bittorrent all the way for me. :)

EDIT EDIT: nevermind. It's going up and down like crazy. Meh. That's bittorrent for ya.
    glider.png
  • InvernessInverness Posts: 160
    edited November 2009
    you must download through the **** link with a **** program such as bit **** then let it seed after your done downloading it

Actually you can copy the file you downloaded from FileFront into the **** download directory and force a re-check which would allow the **** to seed the existing file. I speak only for uTorrent.

Edit: Nevermind, you packed the file in a RAR, no way to seed it from the FileFront download then.
  • Uuuhh.. nice much faster than Filefront :9 thanks
  • Inverness wrote:
    you must download through the **** link with a **** program such as bit **** then let it seed after your done downloading it

Actually you can copy the file you downloaded from FileFront into the **** download directory and force a re-check which would allow the **** to seed the existing file. I speak only for uTorrent.
    This would be possible if I didn't add a text file and rar it. Maybe I shouldn't have done it but I believe the text file is essential.
  • Inverness wrote:

This would be possible if I didn't add a text file and rar it. Maybe I shouldn't have done it but I believe the text file is essential.
    You should have included the text file without raring the installer.
  • Yeah, haven't done much seeding and learned after the fact that people could just use their own to start a seed. I'll learn next time. I'll be uploading a copy to my site for a web seed tomorrow. That should speed stuff up.
  • theduketheduke Posts: 130
    downloading and seeding
    Inverness wrote:
    You should have included the text file without raring the installer.
    Yeah, I wouldn't normally don't trust a **** that just had its contents packed in a rar file, but in this case I know the source. It's annoying because there could be *anything* in there. I've downloaded stuff before that was packed in a .rar file and it turned out to be useless, like the file was passworded, or contained something random. I learned my lesson and figured out how to spot fakes, and a .rar file is one indicator. Hey, I don't know what's in there, It could be goat **** for all I know! o.O

...but in this case I know the source, so I'm pretty sure its legit. ;)

So just as a courtesy in the future, its best to just do the files unpacked so the user can see exactly what they're downloading. Otherwise, a person might be likely to not trust the ****. Gotta be careful with what you download.
    glider.png
    edited November 2009
    Argh, my apologies on the double post. >.<
    glider.png
  • Wooot wooot

Plz try do not quit before 3:1 PLEASE !

WOOOT WOOOT AGAIN !
  • No one seeding has %100 of the file... no point right now ;)
  • Neversober wrote:
    No one seeding has %100 of the file... no point right now ;)

dhcp21-158.cable.conwaycorp.net:443 's got 100%
  • Amnizee wrote:
    Neversober wrote:
    No one seeding has %100 of the file... no point right now ;)

dhcp21-158.cable.conwaycorp.net:443 's got 100%
    And that would be me. :D
  • gftgft Posts: 17
    I would seed but the person who made the **** had no idea what they were doing. I downloaded from filefront and I'm not going to redownload a useless rar file of the same thing when the **** could have been made right in the first place.

Not only do you not have to make an archive to make a multifile ****, but I really doubt that the rar file saves more than a megabyte, which is useless since you end up having to decompress it, which negates the time you saved from the slightly smaller download.
  • Another **** without a rar or text file is about to be upped. Save your bandwidth for it. It will be seeded at 200+ kB/s, and anyone who downloaded from Filefront can seed. :D

EDIT:

Here it is.

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5966
  • Mahoney wrote:
    Another **** without a rar or text file is about to be upped. Save your bandwidth for it. It will be seeded at 200+ kB/s, and anyone who downloaded from Filefront can seed. :D

EDIT:

Here it is.

Looking at the new ****, I can see that there was no reason to .rar this file, it only saved ~1mb and is more suspicious to those who don't know. The .rar version should be abandoned for the actual .exe IMO.
    DOWNLOAD TorchED! :D

raydarken.png
    favicon.ico favicon.ico My gaming news!
    ---
    This is a signature virus. Please copy and paste into your signature to help it propagate.
  • Mahoney wrote:
    Another **** without a rar or text file is about to be upped. Save your bandwidth for it. It will be seeded at 200+ kB/s, and anyone who downloaded from Filefront can seed. :D

EDIT:

Here it is.

Thanks for hijacking the thread.
  • Sorry, mate. We just need a proper upload.
  • Mahoney wrote:

EDIT:

Here it is.

Glad he did, this one is way better...
  • ugmojoeugmojoe Posts: 186
    Neversober wrote:
    Mahoney wrote:

EDIT:

Here it is.

Glad he did, this one is way better...
    I disagree, I downloaded the RAR'd **** at speeds in excess of 400kB/s.
    And really, if you don't know what a RAR is, should you really be trying to mod a game? :?
    Cheers,

Dan (ugmojoe)

web: daniel.walsh-au.com
  • There are over a hundred people now with most or all of the game seeding it so don't give up on this one.
  • syrdaxsyrdax Posts: 22
    Seeding myself this one.
    For people in Europe (euro zone) the game is even so cheaper that is unfair... like 13 euros. I would gladly pay 20 euros but google checkout just asks for 20 dollars...
    Space for rent.-
  • jakushijakushi Posts: 1
    How do I prevent a **** that has finished downloading from seeding? I am a frequent **** downloader. I use bit ****. Whenever my download finished it automatically starts to seed. I don't want my **** to seed. Is there any way I can stop this **** from seeding immediately after the **** has finished downloading? Thanks!