Embermage Storm Tree Revamp

GreatNameGreatName Posts: 22
edited March 2014 in Embermage Discussions
Hey all,

I wanted to know what all the other Embermage players think of the storm tree changes the Synergies Mod made recently.

If you don't know of the changes this video shows them all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSxqTVwqdNI

Please any feedback is welcome. I think the changes are very needed, and while not super drastic make a large difference in the tree.
2v9avrr.jpg
Watch Torchlight 2 Videos on GreatName's YouTube Channel

Comments

• BerluchonBerluchon Posts: 30
    I really love the Thunder Locus, it's what the spell should've been in the first place.
    Other than that it looks great, although I don't like the new Shocking Orb. Filling the screen with these slow moving thunder sphere is the most beautiful thing in Torchlight 2. With the changes it seems meh, like the vanilla Thunder Locus.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭
    If you're going to talk about synergies wouldn't it make more sense to post it on the synergies forum instead of here?
    Not trying to rain on anyones parade but since this is a section devoted to the Embermage class in the vanilla game it might confuse some folks, and make them think Runic has done something to the class when they haven't, and Salan may miss out on seeing feedback that he might find worthwhile if it's over here, and not over there.
    ItfooQF.png