Vision [Beta v110]

nedellisnedellis Posts: 257
edited May 2014 in Mod Showcase
Vision is a brand new overhaul completly redone from scratch. Changes, drastical changes, addictions and more.

Vision in pills:

-A more rewarding and challenging experience,
-Maniacally rebalanced drop & loot,
-Many boring and confusionary vanilla features are gone like spells and the insane and imbalanced number of socketables,
-Of course new items, consumable, and socketables are waiting for you!
-Better clear and fair end-game mapworks maps,
-A lot of balance for many non-sense vanilla stuff,
-Simplified and enhanced pets,
-World bosses and new monsters,
-More, more and more!

DOWNLOAD: Vision Beta v110


TO DO LIST:

-Adds more and maybe new type of mapworks' maps,
-Adds more uniques and legendaries,
-Adds many more Angry monsters,
-Make many more monsters tweaks,
-Adds new recipes,
-Make an overhaul to fishes and fishing,
-Few more socketables,
-Bazilion things i still don't know,
-New class? Oh should be great!
-Polish the changelog and workshop release.

At the moment, i'd like to have some feedback or ideas while mod is still in developement :D


VISION FULL CHANGELOG:


ITEMS:

NEW:

-Added 4 new type of common gems with 3 rank only : Chipped, Normal (start to drop at level 30) and Radiant (start to drop at level 90).
-Added 1 new Unique ring
-Added 1 new low-level legendary chest.
-Added Ember soul crafting material.
-Socketing paper: new crafting material to add sockets to items.
-Resistances Potion and Superior Resistances Potion (replace vanilla resistences potions).
-7 new powerful flask potions.


BALANCE:

-15 unique items has been changed into legendary and their stats has been buffed.
-Few unique items has been slighlty nerfed to increase the gap with legendaries.
-All existing legendaries dps have been buffed by around 10%
-All vanilla socketables are gone.
-All Crossbows now have +30 Knock back and base damage has been increased by 10%.
-All Bows base damage has been increased by 20%.
-Studs and collars base armor has been increased by 20%.


-A lot of existing affixes can now roll on many more items:
----Dexterity can now roll also on Bow, Crossbow, Fist, Pistol, Rifle,
----Focus can now roll also on Necklace and Ring,
----Strenght can now roll also on 1h/2h Axe, Mace, Sword and Polearm,
----Proc get full heal hit can now roll also on Rings and Weapons,
----Proc get full heal kill can now roll also on Rings and Necklace,
----Proc kill meteorstrike can now roll also on Ring and Necklace,
----Blinding chance can now roll also on Rifle,
----Charge decay can now roll also on Ring and Necklace,
----Charge rate can now roll also on Ring,
----Critical damage can now roll also on Ring and Necklace,
----Dual wield bonus can now roll also on Gloves,
----Execute chance can now roll also on Gloves,
----Flee can now roll also on 2h and Polearm.
----Fumlbe chance reduction can now roll also on Gloves,
----Health regen can now roll also on Ring and Necklace,
----Mana regen can now roll also on Ring and Necklace,



-DROP & LOOT IMPROVEMENTS:

-No more white items drops.
-Legendary drops from normal monsters has been increased from 0.002 to 0.006%
-Legendary drops from champion monsters has been increased from 0.04% to 0.4%
-Legendary drops from boss has been increased from 0.04% to 1%.
-Restricted items like “Ghastly set” that drops in ghost chest only and dozens of similar items can now drops from every monsters and can be quest rewards.
-Improved quest rewards: blue and blue set items for the most of the quest.
-Waypoint scroll drop chance is now equal to identify scroll drop chance.
-Mana potion drop chance is now equal to health potion drop chance.
-Rejuvenation potions can now drop with around ¼ chance than health and mana potions.
-All chest are heavely buffed to be far more rewarding, also locked chest is now the best way to obtain a legendary item!
-Breakables drops health, mana and rejuvenation potion with a 10% chance, socketables with a 1% chance, scrolls with a 10% chance and gold with a 30% chance.
-Dead man and corpses drop health, mana and rejuvenation potion with a 50% chance, scrolls with a 20% chance and socketables with a 1% chance.
-Champion and Boss monsters now have an overall better chance to drop more and better loot.
-Mimic drops better items,


-RECIPES:

-High Grade Socketable recipes has been removed.
-Add Socket to item now requires 1 scroll of socketing instead of a gem.
-Ember souls recipes: dropped from World bosses, use 10 ember souls to craft a unique (90%chance) or legendary (10% chance).


-MAPWORKS OVERHAUL:

-All maps in range 48-100 now have only +50% experience gained buff.
-Added a level 120 maps with magic find 15%, gold find 15%


-GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS, BALANCE AND CHANGES:

-Spells are gone.
-Fixed UI appeareance to hide Spells slots.
-Enchanters now always spawn in dungeons and chance to spawn for better enchanters is drastically increased.
-Albrecht the Transmuter is now available in town 1
-Increased mob distance draw.
-Increased monster attention range.
-Reduced text borders.
-Fixed a lot of champions and bosses with wrong loot table (i.e. Boss with champion’s loot table and vice-versa, or champions with normal loot table),
-Some very small enemies has increased in size to be more visible and easy clickable.
-Claptrap now rewards you with just a lot of gold
-Changed a bit the dialog of “Cacklesplit’s real” quest to match quest reward changes.
-Changed a bit the dialog of “One man’s trash” quest to match quest reward changes.
-Resist potions are no longer available.
-Stack size of scrolls, potions, has been increased to 999.
-Gold drop is now scaled on difficulty. More skill, more gold: Easy (-50%), Normal (+20%), Veteran (+50%), Elite (+100%).
-Enchant costs has been doubled.
-Rebalanced resurrect costs in order to be less expensive: resurrect in place now costs 10% (down from 30%), resurrect at entrance now costs 0% (down from 10%).
-Player’s base health increased by 25%.
-Player base speed decreased by 20%.
-Respec potion is now sold by vendors.
-Rejuvenation potions are now sold by vendors.


SIMPLIFIED PETS:

-Pet's health has been drastically increased.
-Pet's armor has been drastically increased.
-Halved pet’s damage
-No more pet transformations, there are just starting pets. (NOT YET IMPLEMENTED)


FISHING AND FISHES OVERHAUL:

-TBA


-MONSTER CHANGES AND ENHANCEMENTS:

Champions:

-All champions affixes are gone.
-All champions now have +200% damage.
-All champions now have +30% attack and cast speed.
-All champions now have +15% movement speed.
-All champions now have +50% armor.
-Armadax: added shield bash,


Bosses:

-Added 4 different World bosses: Shadows. They have Alchemist appeareance but they are only imitations. They can spawn randomly in all major zones.
-Fallen guardian running speed incresed by around 30%.


Normals:

-All normal monster now have +40% damage.
-Added many “Angry” monster: +100% attack and cast speed, +300% health and +25% run speed, they have also better loot list.
-Shroudwing: removed teleport, added dive attack,


Comments

  • nedellisnedellis Posts: 257
    Some pics from editor to show new content:


    New monster type: "Angry". They are between normal and champions, they have increased stats and better chance to drop more loot than a normal monster.

    sneakpic.jpg
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    Go Nedellis, follow your vision!
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
  • RustyRusty Posts: 1,640
    Phanjam wrote:
    Go Nedellis, follow your vision!

    I see what you did there...

    Nedellis,

    This sounds cool. It seems that you are wanting to do something about the lack of use for Bows and Xbows? That's good. My wife loved playing bows in TL1, but in TL2 they are not really viable. Good call.
  • nedellisnedellis Posts: 257
    Thank you guys.

    About bows and xbows i think they were underpowered compared to shotgonne. I want to give a reason to use them while playing an outlander. Hope that buff helps in some ways.

    If you have any suggestion about other kind of balance i'm glad to consider them :D
  • nedellisnedellis Posts: 257
    BETA 110 Patch notes:

    -Doubled pet's armor.
    -New more rewarding loot table for Angry monsters.
    -New more rewarding loot table for Shadows world bosses.
    -Changed flask potions names to be more recognizable.
    -Added a new end-game flask.
    -Added a recipe for Ember souls.
    -Added Shadows to all acts (big zones only).
    -Added a low level legendary chest.
    -Fixed resurrect in place.
Sign In or Register to comment.