Brand New Clan Recruiting

plagueborn667plagueborn667 Posts: 8
edited October 2014 in TL2 Guilds
This is a friendly, warm hello to people interested in joining a clan that is geared toward progressive gameplay and generally having fun. We're looking for people who just want to game pretty regularly. We do have a steam group, Echoes of the Void {EotV}. If you get in touch with either of the admins on the group (I'm one of them) and tell us you're interested, we will friend you and send you an invite. We prefer for everyone who is interested to use Steam and suggest you start an account if you don't have one already. It's free and will be much easier to keep track of members, post announcements, etc. We definitely care about members' opinions. You do matter here :) . If this sounds appealing to you, please check us out.

EDIT : There is another gaming guild Echoes of the Void that is in no way associated or affiliated with us. Our group was in place before we discovered their group, just to be clear on which group to visit. We headline ourselves as a Torchlight 2 clan. We also play Vanilla primarily.

Comments

• SladeSlade Posts: 19
    I am interested in checking your guild out. Where can I find out more information?