Outlander build help

MegaToxicMegaToxic Posts: 10
edited August 2014 in Outlander Discussions
So I want to start playing outlander but not sure how to build it. I know I may want to go with Bow...not sure but I want to stick with outlander weapons (Pistol, Shotgun, Bow, Crossbow). I like Glaive but I don't want to get too Outlander mage...where I am using a **** ton of mana. I want to deal good dps and some aoe (not too much aoe just enough) Does anyone have a build or any idea of a build that will work for what I am looking for?

Thanks!

Comments

• So not a single person can help me out here? Thought it would be a simple help since I basically asked what I am looking for in the build.
  • Is it so hard to help someone out? Just curious. What I ask (to me) seems simple of a question. Thought what better place then the Runic Games forums..but I guess I was wrong.
  • SebiSebi Posts: 63
    There are already plenty of very good builds in the outlander forum (some just above your thread if you want to take a look ;) ). Whether you choose to use pistol, bow shotgonne or crossbow is a matter of personal taste. If you are a beginner I recomeend you use chaos burst and Venoumous Hail for dps.
  • embermanemberman Posts: 729
    Half the fun is in making your own build. Read the following 2 posts and if you understand all of it you should have enough info to make your own build however you like: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=44975 viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55943
  • opsayoopsayo Posts: 26
    Relax, this isn't the most active forum. Triple posting in the span of one day is overboard and slightly neurotic.

If you don't want to make a glaive throw outlander then you could make a physical based one, see Empyrean's guide on making a "shooty" outlander.